- Was Aishwarya Rai uncomfortable in this gown at Cannes 2015?Akshay Kumar to launch his clothing lineVote for Aishwarya\'s best gown in cannes 2015Salman tweets Varun : Happy ShuddhiShah Rukh Khan undergoes knee surgery, thanks fans for support'Jazbaa' is not my come back film: AishwaryaWhy Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan are the leading Bollywood romantic pairFive reasons why Salman walked out of Karan Johar\'s ShuddhiSalman not to do Karan's 'Shuddhi'Review of 'Tanu weds Manu Returns'
The president of Italy's amateur footall federation, Felice Belloli, was sacked from his p
Sanjay Dutt deserves freedom: Tusshar Kapoor Last Updated : 23 Mar 2013 01:42:12 PM IST File photo: Tusshar Kapoor
Bollywood actor Tusshar Kapoor, who worked with Sanjay Dutt in 'Shootout at Lokhandwala' is upset with the apex court verdict against the senior actor in the 1993 blasts case.
On Thursday, SC ordered Dutt to serve three-and-a-half years sentence as it reduced to five years the six-year jail term awarded to him by a designated TADA court in 2006. The 53-year-old has already spent 18 months behind the bars.
"I feel saddened about what happened. I don't know what is right and wrong as we don't know the exact information legally. Mr Dutt has strength. His family has faced a lot of things but he has always come out of it and I hope it happens this time as well. He has a survival instinct," Tusshar told reporters here at an event.
"I am not in a position (to comment on law) and don't know the law. I feel bad...everyone deserves freedom and he has that right too," he said reacting to the sentence.
Dutt was convicted by the TADA court for illegal possession of a AK- 56 rifle and a 9-mm pistol, which was part of the consignment of weapons and explosives brought to India for the co-ordinated Mumbai serial blasts on March 12, 1993.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has been discharged from hospital after undergoing knee
- PICS:Kim Kardashian fires back on critics
- See what fun the cast of Dil Dhadkne Do has at Comedy Nights with Kapil
- Video+PICS: Aguilera mocked on Miley, Britney, Shakira
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns is a must watch, and we will tell you why?
- OMG! Salman Khan's Dubsmash with Sonakshi is hilarious
- Was Aishwarya Rai uncomfortable in this gown at Cannes 2015?
- Akshay Kumar to launch his clothing line
- Vote for Aishwarya's best gown in cannes 2015
In an unprecedented move, a woman here has placed a matrimonial advertisement in a newspap
Indian conglomerate Essar Group today said it is no longer interested in buying Nokia's Ch