- Ranbir\'s strange silence on DeepikaFor Akshay martial arts is a mustPutin\'s girlfriend to head media groupCleavage row: Deepika what do you say about these picsSanjay Dutt\'s role in Aamir\'s PK revealedHrithik gets Rs 50 crore for a filmKriti Sanon’s top 10 hot and spicy stills, view picsSonam Kapoor looking for a life partnerDeepika kisses Arjun Kapoor, makes Ranveer jealousLife slowly moving to normalcy in JK
The unpleasant memories of 2012 Olympics still fresh in her minds, Indian archery's blue-
Model Simran Sood gets bail in murder cases Last Updated : 14 Feb 2013 07:28:34 PM IST File photo of model Simran Sood.
However, Sood cannot be released from jail as she is in custody in a fake passport case.
"Sood has been granted bail in the last year's murder cases of aspiring producer Karan Kumar Kakkad and Delhi-based businessman Arun Kumar Tikku and we will apply for bail in the fake passport case in a day or two," her lawyer C R Mishra said.
The court granted her bail on the surety of Rs 1 lakh in the Tikku case and Rs 50,000 in the Kakkad case.
The court also directed Sood not to leave Mumbai, Mishra said.
Sood and Palande had befriended Kakkad to allegedly grab his property. Palande had later come to know that Kakkad was into cricket betting and had lost Rs 2 crore. Thereafter, he and others hatched a conspiracy to eliminate him and usurp his property, police said.
When police arrested Palande in the murder case of Delhi-based businessman Arunkumar Tikku, he revealed that he had also killed Kakkad.
Model Simran Sood gets bail in Kakkad and Tikku murder cases:
According to police, Palande, had become friends with Anuj, son of the Tikku a couple of years ago. He had plans to takeover the three flats-clubbed into one. The flats were in Anuj's name.
However, Palande saw the plan failing when Arun flew down to Mumbai from Delhi and evicted Dhananjay Shinde and Manoj Gajkosh whom Palande had kept in the flat after making Anuj sign a two-year lease and license agreement with a German woman.
Both Dhananjay and Manoj are the co-accused in the Tikku murder case.
On the fateful day, while Palande took Anuj to Goa in his Mercedes Benz, Manoj and Dhananjay brutally murdered Tikku.
Palande, during interrogation in the Tikku murder case, confessed that he killed Kakkad and dumped his body on Mumbai's outskirts.
Police later recovered the decomposed body parts of Kakkad from forests of Kumbharli Ghat at Chiplun in Ratnagiri district.
Money and some personal reasons led Palande to kill Kakkad, police said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Why is Ranbir is silent on Deepika photo issue when almost entire Bollywood has backed her
- Rekha's 'Super Nani' trailer to release with 'Khoobsurat'
- For Akshay martial arts is a must
- Cleavage row: Deepika what do you say about these pics
- Sanjay Dutt's role in Aamir's PK revealed
- Hrithik gets Rs 50 crore for a film
- Kriti Sanon’s top 10 hot and spicy stills, view pics
- Sonam Kapoor looking for a life partner
- 24 dogs in Bengali film "Pati Parameswar"
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Apple had more than 4 million advance orders of its new iPhones in the first 24 hours.