- Kamasutra launched swimsuit for magazineExclusive: Ranbir looking for love nest?Bollywood actress peek-a-boo momentsLeaked: Salman’s family seek divine blessingsPhotog beaten black and blue for leaking Bombay Velvet lookViral trolls and memes on the internet by Indian usersMandira playing 42nd inningsPICS: Gandhi cousins cry foulMercedes launches GL 63 AMG SUVLesser mangoes this year!
A sports analysis consultancy has reported that the Spain's squad is worth an estimated 4
Model Simran Sood gets bail in murder cases Last Updated : 14 Feb 2013 07:28:34 PM IST File photo of model Simran Sood.
However, Sood cannot be released from jail as she is in custody in a fake passport case.
"Sood has been granted bail in the last year's murder cases of aspiring producer Karan Kumar Kakkad and Delhi-based businessman Arun Kumar Tikku and we will apply for bail in the fake passport case in a day or two," her lawyer C R Mishra said.
The court granted her bail on the surety of Rs 1 lakh in the Tikku case and Rs 50,000 in the Kakkad case.
The court also directed Sood not to leave Mumbai, Mishra said.
Sood and Palande had befriended Kakkad to allegedly grab his property. Palande had later come to know that Kakkad was into cricket betting and had lost Rs 2 crore. Thereafter, he and others hatched a conspiracy to eliminate him and usurp his property, police said.
When police arrested Palande in the murder case of Delhi-based businessman Arunkumar Tikku, he revealed that he had also killed Kakkad.
Model Simran Sood gets bail in Kakkad and Tikku murder cases:
According to police, Palande, had become friends with Anuj, son of the Tikku a couple of years ago. He had plans to takeover the three flats-clubbed into one. The flats were in Anuj's name.
However, Palande saw the plan failing when Arun flew down to Mumbai from Delhi and evicted Dhananjay Shinde and Manoj Gajkosh whom Palande had kept in the flat after making Anuj sign a two-year lease and license agreement with a German woman.
Both Dhananjay and Manoj are the co-accused in the Tikku murder case.
On the fateful day, while Palande took Anuj to Goa in his Mercedes Benz, Manoj and Dhananjay brutally murdered Tikku.
Palande, during interrogation in the Tikku murder case, confessed that he killed Kakkad and dumped his body on Mumbai's outskirts.
Police later recovered the decomposed body parts of Kakkad from forests of Kumbharli Ghat at Chiplun in Ratnagiri district.
Money and some personal reasons led Palande to kill Kakkad, police said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
In an age of smartphones, wi-fi and Insta-fame,many MMS scandals of famous Bollywood act
- Big B is luckier than his wife
- Alia Bhatt to act in a period film
- Kamasutra launched swimsuit for magazine
- Exclusive: Ranbir looking for love nest?
- Bollywood actress peek-a-boo moments
- Leaked: Salman’s family seek divine blessings
- Photog beaten black and blue for leaking Bombay Velvet look
- Mandira playing 42nd innings
Social media is about nurturing connections but lately it has enabled internet users to pu
Chinese handset maker Lenovo on Monday in New Delhi launched a new Android smartphone, S66