- Top 5 Bollywood heroines of 2015Brazilian brunette spotted getting cozySee the wedding card invitations of the top Bollywood starsKapil taking break from 'Comedy Nights...'Salman Khan has fun on sets of Comedy Nights with KapilSunny Leone breaks silence over war of wordsRannvijay Singh praised co-host Sunny LeoneOMG! Leonardo di Caprio is Kareena Kapoor\'s dog!Karan Johar\'s most controversial statement everAmitabh Bachchan reaches 15 million fan following on Twitter
Novak Djokovic and Maria Sharapova breezed through at a sweltering Wimbledon on Wednesday
Model Simran Sood gets bail in murder cases Last Updated : 14 Feb 2013 07:28:34 PM IST File photo of model Simran Sood.
However, Sood cannot be released from jail as she is in custody in a fake passport case.
"Sood has been granted bail in the last year's murder cases of aspiring producer Karan Kumar Kakkad and Delhi-based businessman Arun Kumar Tikku and we will apply for bail in the fake passport case in a day or two," her lawyer C R Mishra said.
The court granted her bail on the surety of Rs 1 lakh in the Tikku case and Rs 50,000 in the Kakkad case.
The court also directed Sood not to leave Mumbai, Mishra said.
Sood and Palande had befriended Kakkad to allegedly grab his property. Palande had later come to know that Kakkad was into cricket betting and had lost Rs 2 crore. Thereafter, he and others hatched a conspiracy to eliminate him and usurp his property, police said.
When police arrested Palande in the murder case of Delhi-based businessman Arunkumar Tikku, he revealed that he had also killed Kakkad.
Model Simran Sood gets bail in Kakkad and Tikku murder cases:
According to police, Palande, had become friends with Anuj, son of the Tikku a couple of years ago. He had plans to takeover the three flats-clubbed into one. The flats were in Anuj's name.
However, Palande saw the plan failing when Arun flew down to Mumbai from Delhi and evicted Dhananjay Shinde and Manoj Gajkosh whom Palande had kept in the flat after making Anuj sign a two-year lease and license agreement with a German woman.
Both Dhananjay and Manoj are the co-accused in the Tikku murder case.
On the fateful day, while Palande took Anuj to Goa in his Mercedes Benz, Manoj and Dhananjay brutally murdered Tikku.
Palande, during interrogation in the Tikku murder case, confessed that he killed Kakkad and dumped his body on Mumbai's outskirts.
Police later recovered the decomposed body parts of Kakkad from forests of Kumbharli Ghat at Chiplun in Ratnagiri district.
Money and some personal reasons led Palande to kill Kakkad, police said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Here is the list of the most successful Bollywood heroines of 2015.
- 'Masaan' opens sixth Jagran Film Festival
- Brazilian brunette spotted getting cozy
- See the wedding card invitations of the top Bollywood stars
- Kapil taking break from 'Comedy Nights...'
- Salman Khan has fun on sets of Comedy Nights with Kapil
- Sunny Leone breaks silence over war of words
- Rannvijay Singh praised co-host Sunny Leone
- I don't want to be defined by my sexuality: Amber Heard
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe