- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
Veena Malik turns sex worker! Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 04:01:35 PM IST Veena Malik in movie Zindagi 50-50
After doing item numbers in Bollywood films, Pakistani drama Queen, Veena Malik has turned sex worker in her forthcoming flick Zindagi 50-50.
Based on a real life inspired flick, the movie Zindagi 50-50 will display hot and bold avatar of controversial actress.
Veena Malik has been playing real life sex worker Madhuri in the film. Veena also met Madhurui to give her 100 percent for the character.
She says, “f I had not met her, I couldn’t do the justice to the character.”
However, the actress says that her role is more realistic rather than bold in the movie.
The film is being directed by My Ganesha fame director Rajiv S Ruia and it also stars Arya Babbar, Riya Sen, Rajan Verma and Rajpal Yadav in key roles.
Meanwhile, the first look of the movie Zindagi 50-50 has been out and it is rapidly gaining popularity on You Tube.
The first trailer shows that movie has all ingredients to become a blockbuster. In the movie, Veena has given several bed, kissing and backless scenes.
Enjoy the official trailer of Zindagi 50-50.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Popular TV actor Mohit Raina, best known for his portrayal of Lord Shiva in "Devon Ke Dev.
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
- I can't live for awards: Kalki Koechlin
- Movie Review Baaghi
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of