- Why Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, SoorajNo pressure to get married: Gauhar KhanUrvashi did mistake againKatrina Kaif is under no pressureIs Puli a match to Bahubali?Ileana on small breakAlia's dad wants her to encash her popularity
Reigning world tennis champion Novak Djokovic became a new goodwill ambassador for the UN
Veena Malik turns sex worker! Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 04:01:35 PM IST Veena Malik in movie Zindagi 50-50
After doing item numbers in Bollywood films, Pakistani drama Queen, Veena Malik has turned sex worker in her forthcoming flick Zindagi 50-50.
Based on a real life inspired flick, the movie Zindagi 50-50 will display hot and bold avatar of controversial actress.
Veena Malik has been playing real life sex worker Madhuri in the film. Veena also met Madhurui to give her 100 percent for the character.
She says, “f I had not met her, I couldn’t do the justice to the character.”
However, the actress says that her role is more realistic rather than bold in the movie.
The film is being directed by My Ganesha fame director Rajiv S Ruia and it also stars Arya Babbar, Riya Sen, Rajan Verma and Rajpal Yadav in key roles.
Meanwhile, the first look of the movie Zindagi 50-50 has been out and it is rapidly gaining popularity on You Tube.
The first trailer shows that movie has all ingredients to become a blockbuster. In the movie, Veena has given several bed, kissing and backless scenes.
Enjoy the official trailer of Zindagi 50-50.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmakers Abbas-Mustan has revealed that Kapil Sharma was the only actor they considered
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- 'Phantom' tweet review
- Let’s know about the celebs through their tattoos
- You will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
- No pressure to get married: Gauhar Khan
- I don't like the tag of comedy: Rajpal Yadav
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Urshavi did mistake again
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.