- Kim Kardashian fires back on criticsSee what fun the cast of Dil Dhadkne Do has at Comedy Nights with KapilVideo+PICS: Aguilera mocked on Miley, Britney, ShakiraTanu Weds Manu Returns is a must watch, and we will tell you why?Was Aishwarya Rai uncomfortable in this gown at Cannes 2015?Akshay Kumar to launch his clothing lineVote for Aishwarya\'s best gown in cannes 2015Salman tweets Varun : Happy ShuddhiShah Rukh Khan undergoes knee surgery, thanks fans for support'Jazbaa' is not my come back film: Aishwarya
The president of Italy's amateur footall federation, Felice Belloli, was sacked from his p
Veena Malik turns sex worker! Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 04:01:35 PM IST Veena Malik in movie Zindagi 50-50
After doing item numbers in Bollywood films, Pakistani drama Queen, Veena Malik has turned sex worker in her forthcoming flick Zindagi 50-50.
Based on a real life inspired flick, the movie Zindagi 50-50 will display hot and bold avatar of controversial actress.
Veena Malik has been playing real life sex worker Madhuri in the film. Veena also met Madhurui to give her 100 percent for the character.
She says, “f I had not met her, I couldn’t do the justice to the character.”
However, the actress says that her role is more realistic rather than bold in the movie.
The film is being directed by My Ganesha fame director Rajiv S Ruia and it also stars Arya Babbar, Riya Sen, Rajan Verma and Rajpal Yadav in key roles.
Meanwhile, the first look of the movie Zindagi 50-50 has been out and it is rapidly gaining popularity on You Tube.
The first trailer shows that movie has all ingredients to become a blockbuster. In the movie, Veena has given several bed, kissing and backless scenes.
Enjoy the official trailer of Zindagi 50-50.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has been discharged from hospital after undergoing knee
- PICS:Kim Kardashian fires back on critics
- See what fun the cast of Dil Dhadkne Do has at Comedy Nights with Kapil
- Video+PICS: Aguilera mocked on Miley, Britney, Shakira
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns is a must watch, and we will tell you why?
- OMG! Salman Khan's Dubsmash with Sonakshi is hilarious
- Was Aishwarya Rai uncomfortable in this gown at Cannes 2015?
- Akshay Kumar to launch his clothing line
- Vote for Aishwarya's best gown in cannes 2015
In an unprecedented move, a woman here has placed a matrimonial advertisement in a newspap
Indian conglomerate Essar Group today said it is no longer interested in buying Nokia's Ch