- Pics: And Oscar goes to...Amitabh Bachchan walks fashion ramp for charityRani Mukerji confirms comeback with 'Hichki'Priyanka Chopra looks divine at Oscars 2017Dev Patel attends Oscars with motherAsghar Farhadi's 'The Salesman' wins Best Foreign Language Film'Zootopia' wins Oscar for Best Animated FilmCan't tolerate bullying: Kangana RanautAbRam gets magic in SRK's lifeUnknown facts about Shahid Kapoor
American tennis player Serena Williams led the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) world rank
Kareena Kapoor is latest Vogue beauty: Photos Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 01:08:35 PM IST Begum Kareena Kapoor's royal photoshoot for Vogue Magazine
For the first photoshoot post marriage, new begum Kareena Kapoor posed for the February edition of famous Vogue magazine.
Kareena looked hot in red and black outfit. The vogue magazine has tried to present the pictorial feature of Kareena Kapoor’s Bollywood journey from becoming Begum of Pataudi family.
The photoshoot was took place in Taj Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad. Renowned fashion photographer Abhay Singh has discovered the sexy side of Bebo in the photoshoot.
Kareena, really looked sexy in the cover pic, exposing her cleavage in a red gown.
In royal shoot, Kareena also talks about her favourite designer and sister Karsihma Kapoor. Mrs Khan admits that her sister has has a better body than hers.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (1 posted): Written by Anita about 4 years, 15 days, 15 hours, 35 minutes, 59 seconds ago
kareena mam i m ur big fan
A record number of wins by black stars, a Muslim actor winning for the first time, the vic
- Amitabh Bachchan walks fashion ramp for charity
- Oscars 2017 celebrate diversity, marred by goof-ups
- Rani Mukerji confirms comeback with 'Hichki'
- Oscars 2017: Oops! Moment
- Priyanka Chopra looks divine at Oscars 2017
- Dev Patel attends Oscars with mother
- Om Puri honoured at Oscars 2017
- Asghar Farhadi's 'The Salesman' wins Best Foreign Language Film
If you are living in a neighbourhood surrounded by trees and shrubs, with birds chirping
Chinese smartphone maker Gionee on Monday launched a new line up of A series smartphones -