- 3 married lesbians expecting their first babyPICS: If this is not Modi wave what else is!Cricketer Sachin votesKunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?Letter written on Titanic up for auctionMeet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view picsRani Mukerji childhood picturesShri Sai Baba of Shirdi:Rare Picsunseen pictures of Sachin TendulkarIPL7: Preity Zinta cheers for KXIP, view pics
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Kareena Kapoor is latest Vogue beauty: Photos Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 01:08:35 PM IST Begum Kareena Kapoor's royal photoshoot for Vogue Magazine
For the first photoshoot post marriage, new begum Kareena Kapoor posed for the February edition of famous Vogue magazine.
Kareena looked hot in red and black outfit. The vogue magazine has tried to present the pictorial feature of Kareena Kapoor’s Bollywood journey from becoming Begum of Pataudi family.
The photoshoot was took place in Taj Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad. Renowned fashion photographer Abhay Singh has discovered the sexy side of Bebo in the photoshoot.
Kareena, really looked sexy in the cover pic, exposing her cleavage in a red gown.
In royal shoot, Kareena also talks about her favourite designer and sister Karsihma Kapoor. Mrs Khan admits that her sister has has a better body than hers.
Post Your Comment (1 posted): Written by Anita about 1 year, 2 months, 12 days, 19 hours, 38 minutes, 55 seconds ago
kareena mam i m ur big fan
Kangana Ranaut starrer 'Revolver Rani' hit theatres on Friday, 25 April, 2014 and the 'Que
- Women with the world's best butts
- Kunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?
- Jodha Akbar director denies sexually abusing actor Paridhi Sharma
- Angelina Jolie and I ‘check in on each other ’: Billy Bob Thornton
- Meet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view pics
- Rani Mukerji childhood pictures
- Yo Yo Honey Singh generous towards Akshay
- Truth behind Rani-Aditya hush-hush wedding
Brynn, Doll and Kitten Young are probably the first 'throuple' who got married and are now
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood