- For Akshay martial arts is a mustPutin\'s girlfriend to head media groupCleavage row: Deepika what do you say about these picsSanjay Dutt\'s role in Aamir\'s PK revealedHrithik gets Rs 50 crore for a filmKriti Sanon’s top 10 hot and spicy stills, view picsSonam Kapoor looking for a life partnerDeepika kisses Arjun Kapoor, makes Ranveer jealousLife slowly moving to normalcy in JKTop Ten Bollywood hunks we all love
With new rules set to be introduced in the upcoming Asian Games, India's vice captain P R
Kareena Kapoor is latest Vogue beauty: Photos Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 01:08:35 PM IST Begum Kareena Kapoor's royal photoshoot for Vogue Magazine
For the first photoshoot post marriage, new begum Kareena Kapoor posed for the February edition of famous Vogue magazine.
Kareena looked hot in red and black outfit. The vogue magazine has tried to present the pictorial feature of Kareena Kapoor’s Bollywood journey from becoming Begum of Pataudi family.
The photoshoot was took place in Taj Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad. Renowned fashion photographer Abhay Singh has discovered the sexy side of Bebo in the photoshoot.
Kareena, really looked sexy in the cover pic, exposing her cleavage in a red gown.
In royal shoot, Kareena also talks about her favourite designer and sister Karsihma Kapoor. Mrs Khan admits that her sister has has a better body than hers.
Post Your Comment (1 posted): Written by Anita about 1 year, 7 months, 4 days, 1 hour, 43 minutes, 14 seconds ago
kareena mam i m ur big fan
Bollywood superstar and action king Akshay Kumar has always been passionate about martial
- Cleavage row: Deepika what do you say about these pics
- Sanjay Dutt's role in Aamir's PK revealed
- Hrithik gets Rs 50 crore for a film
- Kriti Sanon’s top 10 hot and spicy stills, view pics
- Sonam Kapoor looking for a life partner
- 24 dogs in Bengali film "Pati Parameswar"
- Deepika kisses Arjun Kapoor, makes Ranveer jealous
- Want to do films that scare me: Emraan Hashmi
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Apple had more than 4 million advance orders of its new iPhones in the first 24 hours.