- \'Single again\' Hrithik is ready to \'mingle\'!Sussanne celebrates Halloween with kidsWhat make Aishwarya stay awake all night?Birthday Special: Aish's most gorgeous sefliesLisa Haydon skipped 'The Shaukeens' promotionsHow Aishwarya lost post-pregnancy weightKapil Sharma's wife does not like his jokes on herTen best dressed starsWedding album of Aishwarya Rai BachchanJukebox of \'The Shaukeens\' audio is out!
Former Indian tennis legend Vijay Amritraj says Sania Mirza should not have quit playing
Kareena Kapoor is latest Vogue beauty: Photos Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 01:08:35 PM IST Begum Kareena Kapoor's royal photoshoot for Vogue Magazine
For the first photoshoot post marriage, new begum Kareena Kapoor posed for the February edition of famous Vogue magazine.
Kareena looked hot in red and black outfit. The vogue magazine has tried to present the pictorial feature of Kareena Kapoor’s Bollywood journey from becoming Begum of Pataudi family.
The photoshoot was took place in Taj Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad. Renowned fashion photographer Abhay Singh has discovered the sexy side of Bebo in the photoshoot.
Kareena, really looked sexy in the cover pic, exposing her cleavage in a red gown.
In royal shoot, Kareena also talks about her favourite designer and sister Karsihma Kapoor. Mrs Khan admits that her sister has has a better body than hers.
Post Your Comment (1 posted): Written by Anita about 1 year, 8 months, 20 days, 45 minutes, 46 seconds ago
kareena mam i m ur big fan
Singer-songwriter Bob Dylan will release a covers album titled Shadows in the Night next
- Bruce Willis, Bill Murray to star in 'Magic City'
- 'Single again' Hrithik is ready to 'mingle'!
- Sussanne celebrates Halloween with kids
- 'Happy Ending' is a spoof on Bollywood: Kalki
- What make Aishwarya stay awake all night?
- Birthday Special: Aish's most gorgeous seflies
- Lisa Haydon skipped 'The Shaukeens' promotions
- Lisa Haydon suffering from dengue
Not only in Delhi, street harassment and eve-teasing incidents are also common in New York
Handset maker Lava Friday launched a new series of Iris smartphones under the 'Fuel' brand