- Know all about Yuvraj-Hazel December weddingSmall screen celebrities who were fired from their jobsDid you find SRK in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil''Banjo': tedious, but braveMovie review 'Parched'These Bollywood films get affected by MNS diktatIncomplete Bollywood love storiesBollywood Biopics, saluting sports spiritExplore spiritual getaways in IndiaLagaan... based ride finds place at Dubai theme park
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday congratulated Indian medallists at the recently-hel
Kareena Kapoor is latest Vogue beauty: Photos Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 01:08:35 PM IST Begum Kareena Kapoor's royal photoshoot for Vogue Magazine
For the first photoshoot post marriage, new begum Kareena Kapoor posed for the February edition of famous Vogue magazine.
Kareena looked hot in red and black outfit. The vogue magazine has tried to present the pictorial feature of Kareena Kapoor’s Bollywood journey from becoming Begum of Pataudi family.
The photoshoot was took place in Taj Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad. Renowned fashion photographer Abhay Singh has discovered the sexy side of Bebo in the photoshoot.
Kareena, really looked sexy in the cover pic, exposing her cleavage in a red gown.
In royal shoot, Kareena also talks about her favourite designer and sister Karsihma Kapoor. Mrs Khan admits that her sister has has a better body than hers.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (1 posted): Written by Anita about 3 years, 7 months, 13 days, 16 hours, 43 minutes, 4 seconds ago
kareena mam i m ur big fan
Kalki Koechlin says she fears getting comfortable in her zone, and that is why she keeps o
- Big B's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Dhoni biopic to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries
- Ali Fazal meets his Pakistani fans in London
- Dance respected and accepted as career option today: Geeta Kapur
- Actor Bill Nunn dead at 62
- Jennifer Aniston pins divorce rumours with dinner date
- Anna Hazare to appear on The Kapil Sharma Show
- Looking forward to meet Dhoni: Disha Patani
A human skeleton found during the ongoing excavation of the famous Antikythera Shipwreck -
Domestic app-based marketplace Zopper on Friday announced the pre-booking of Apple iPhone