- Priyanka Chopra as Mary KomWomen's Day wallpapersCelebs who misuse Twitter for attentionLimca Book of Records honours 25 womenSalman has more value than SRK\'Bhootnath Returns\' actress Usha JadhavThe story of Salman Khan's adopted sister ArpitaPICS: Hair donation driveWhat is cooking between Hrithik KatrinaPHOTOS: When Sunny Leone faces fear
India's top badminton star Saina Nehwal laboured past American Beiwen Zhang in testing thr
Veena Malik's dirty act in 'Dirty Picture' Last Updated : 09 Feb 2013 12:31:54 PM IST Veena Malik goes raunchy in Kannada film Dirty Picture: Silk Sakkath Maga
Pakistani drama queen Veena Malik has outclassed Vidya Balan as far as onscreen raunchiness is concerned.
Vidya Balan’s bold act in ‘The Dirty Picture’ is one of the hottest movies in Indian Cinema but it seems that sex bombshell Veena has gone one step further to expose in Kannada version ‘Dirty Picture: Silk Sakkath Maga’.
According to the latest pictures available on internet, Pakistan’s controversial actress has given several steamy and smooching scenes in the movie.
The photos from the movie ‘Dirty Picture: Silk Sakkath Maga’ suggests that the film is hotter than Vidya’s ‘Dirty Picture’.
Veena has posed seductively in the photos along with male co-star.
It seems that Pakistani hot babe is all set to start nudity race in Bollywood. In, Hemant Madhukar’s forthcoming flick Mumbai 125 KM 3D, Veena is also playing sexy ghost.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actor Shah Rulh Khan's love and respect for South Superstar Rajinikanth is well
- Armaan-Tanisha engaged!
- Deepika endorses Kellogg's Special K
- Revolver Rani trailer: Kangana loves fashion, fun and Gun
- Ranveer to go bald for Bhansali’s Bajirao Mastani!
- Priyanka Chopra as Mary Kom
- WATCH: 'Kaanchi'; Official trailer released
- Celebs who misuse Twitter for attention
- Salman has more value than SRK
It was a battle of survival when two reptiles locked in a deadliest clash. A python fought
Facing tough competition from rivals Blackberry has launched new 'low-priced' models to re