- Katie Holmes shares beauty tipsHalle Berry launched lingersPics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan\'s diwali partyImages: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in DubaiSONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir KhanFirst fish hospital in Kolkata soonMany faces of Shah Rukh KhanIndia celebrates Diwali with traditional fervour
Sardar Singh will lead a 21-member Indian men’s hockey squad for the four-match Test tou
Veena Malik's dirty act in 'Dirty Picture' Last Updated : 09 Feb 2013 12:31:54 PM IST Veena Malik goes raunchy in Kannada film Dirty Picture: Silk Sakkath Maga
Pakistani drama queen Veena Malik has outclassed Vidya Balan as far as onscreen raunchiness is concerned.
Vidya Balan’s bold act in ‘The Dirty Picture’ is one of the hottest movies in Indian Cinema but it seems that sex bombshell Veena has gone one step further to expose in Kannada version ‘Dirty Picture: Silk Sakkath Maga’.
According to the latest pictures available on internet, Pakistan’s controversial actress has given several steamy and smooching scenes in the movie.
The photos from the movie ‘Dirty Picture: Silk Sakkath Maga’ suggests that the film is hotter than Vidya’s ‘Dirty Picture’.
Veena has posed seductively in the photos along with male co-star.
It seems that Pakistani hot babe is all set to start nudity race in Bollywood. In, Hemant Madhukar’s forthcoming flick Mumbai 125 KM 3D, Veena is also playing sexy ghost.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Katie Holmes has given a few tips for moms-on-the-move.
- Jennifer Aniston set wedding details
- Katy Perry cancels birthday trip to Egypt?
- Halle Berry launched lingers
- Pics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan's diwali party
- Images: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in Dubai
- SONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!
- 'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir Khan
- Bollywood goes gaga over 'PK' teaser
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country