- India\'s first seaplane serviceWhy did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tapeTop most Sexy South SirensIn pics: Upcoming movies of Bollywood superstar Salman KhanOMG! Saif caught with pants down, view picsNew Alto K10 to launch next monthParties begin in Rajesh Khanna\'s AashirwaadEkta Kapoor's Box Cricket LeagueWatch Deepika Padukone promoting Happy New Year
South African prison officials say Oscar Pistorius spent his first night in a single cell
Veena Malik's dirty act in 'Dirty Picture' Last Updated : 09 Feb 2013 12:31:54 PM IST Veena Malik goes raunchy in Kannada film Dirty Picture: Silk Sakkath Maga
Pakistani drama queen Veena Malik has outclassed Vidya Balan as far as onscreen raunchiness is concerned.
Vidya Balan’s bold act in ‘The Dirty Picture’ is one of the hottest movies in Indian Cinema but it seems that sex bombshell Veena has gone one step further to expose in Kannada version ‘Dirty Picture: Silk Sakkath Maga’.
According to the latest pictures available on internet, Pakistan’s controversial actress has given several steamy and smooching scenes in the movie.
The photos from the movie ‘Dirty Picture: Silk Sakkath Maga’ suggests that the film is hotter than Vidya’s ‘Dirty Picture’.
Veena has posed seductively in the photos along with male co-star.
It seems that Pakistani hot babe is all set to start nudity race in Bollywood. In, Hemant Madhukar’s forthcoming flick Mumbai 125 KM 3D, Veena is also playing sexy ghost.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The best friends in Bollywood, superstars Salman Khan and Aamir Khan, will be seen togethe
- Why did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?
- Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tape
- Top most Sexy South Sirens
- In pics: Upcoming movies of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan
- OMG! Saif caught with pants down, view pics
- Parties begin in Rajesh Khanna's Aashirwaad
- Ekta Kapoor's Box Cricket League
- Watch Deepika Padukone promoting Happy New Year
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country