- Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for freeYami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016Did Sunny Leone actually sing the National Anthem incorrectly?Anamika's collection impresses fashionistas at ICW 2016'Kabali' fails to live up to hypeMy father cut me off when I was 18: Sonam KapoorKabali may topple Sultan's 300 crore plan5 irresistible reasons to watch Kabali
Dutee Chand is sprinting hard and she has her aim set -- the coveted gold medal at the Rio
Kim Kardashian accused of using pregnancy to speed up divorce Last Updated : 06 Feb 2013 03:40:50 PM IST File Photo
Humphries, who married to Kasrdashian in a failytale ceremony one and half years back, thinks his divorce is being unnecessarily rushed because she is pregnant with her current beau, rapper Kanye West's baby, reported Contactmusic.
The basketball star's lawyer Marshall Waller has filed new documents accusing Kardashian of trying to use the situation to speed up a settlement, stating that his client had nothing to do with her "unplanned pregnancy" and it should have no impact on their litigation.
"What is really going on here is that an 'urgency' in the form of an apparently unplanned pregnancy, something (Humphries) had nothing to do with, is perceived by (Kardashian) as an opportunity to gain a litigation advantage by trying to force this court to prematurely set this matter for trial," a document stated.
The former couple's split has dragged on for more than a year, despite their marriage lasting a mere 72 days because they continue to disagree about how to end their marriage.
Humphries wants an annulment on the grounds of fraud. Kardashian denies that she married him under false pretenses and wants a divorce.
The new documents also state that Humphries is happy to stipulate that he is not the father of Kardashian's baby given they are still legally married and the court might assume he is the father.
Humphries also wants to be present for Kardashian's deposition and has a right to be there, but claims that due to his work schedule he's unavailable until mid-May or June.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Kangana Ranaut looked every inch a Mughal empress as she walked for Manav Gangwani
- Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once
- 'Kabali' mints Rs 11.4 crore in north India in two days
- 'Mission Tiger' makers urge government to declare film tax-free
- 'Madaari' is a 'must watch', says Kejriwal
- Twinkle slams Naseeruddin for calling father 'poor actor'
- 'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up call
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' sets new box office record on opening day
- Shyam Kaushal choreographs action scene for 'Kaabil'
We humans are always cross the limits ― in events like skydiving, downhill skiing, car r
A US-based startup has launched a smart laptop shell that turns your Android smartphone i