- Meet Jayalaxmi the new nightingaleSalman kissed girlfriend JaqualineVanessa Hudgens gets restraining orderFilm Savita Barbie: Shanti Dynamite Out, Gehana InGauri Khan's day out with her momSunny Leone asks Rs 4 crore to judge RoadiesInside stories of Arpita Khan's weddingDeepika Padukone defeated Katrina KaifRare, unseen pics of Arpita\'s weddingHas Saif lost his stardom?
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
Kim Kardashian accused of using pregnancy to speed up divorce Last Updated : 06 Feb 2013 03:40:50 PM IST File Photo
Humphries, who married to Kasrdashian in a failytale ceremony one and half years back, thinks his divorce is being unnecessarily rushed because she is pregnant with her current beau, rapper Kanye West's baby, reported Contactmusic.
The basketball star's lawyer Marshall Waller has filed new documents accusing Kardashian of trying to use the situation to speed up a settlement, stating that his client had nothing to do with her "unplanned pregnancy" and it should have no impact on their litigation.
"What is really going on here is that an 'urgency' in the form of an apparently unplanned pregnancy, something (Humphries) had nothing to do with, is perceived by (Kardashian) as an opportunity to gain a litigation advantage by trying to force this court to prematurely set this matter for trial," a document stated.
The former couple's split has dragged on for more than a year, despite their marriage lasting a mere 72 days because they continue to disagree about how to end their marriage.
Humphries wants an annulment on the grounds of fraud. Kardashian denies that she married him under false pretenses and wants a divorce.
The new documents also state that Humphries is happy to stipulate that he is not the father of Kardashian's baby given they are still legally married and the court might assume he is the father.
Humphries also wants to be present for Kardashian's deposition and has a right to be there, but claims that due to his work schedule he's unavailable until mid-May or June.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This wonder girl is a rage on social networking sites.
- Salman kissed girlfriend Jaqualine
- Vanessa Hudgens gets restraining order
- Dilip Kumar perfectly fine: Big B
- After Deepika, Arjun Rampal lambasts the leading English daily
- Film Savita Barbie: Shanti Dynamite Out, Gehana In
- Gauri Khan's day out with her mom
- Dilip Kumar becomes victim of internet death hoax
- Sunny Leone asks Rs 4 crore to judge Roadies
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.