- OMG! Leonardo di Caprio is Kareena Kapoor\'s dog!Karan Johar\'s most controversial statement everAmitabh Bachchan reaches 15 million fan following on TwitterBesides Salman and Amitabh which other Indians are on Forbes\' List?Indonesia plane crash:Over 140 bodies recoveredSee Shahid Kapoor\'s wedding cardA Peek Into Sonam Kapoor\'s New Duplex Home!First batch of pilgrims leave for Amarnath yatraDavid Beckham gets Minion tattoo on his armBar Refaeli feels she is too sexy
Carli Lloyd and Kelley O'Hara both scored in the second half to put the United States into
Kim Kardashian accused of using pregnancy to speed up divorce Last Updated : 06 Feb 2013 03:40:50 PM IST File Photo
Humphries, who married to Kasrdashian in a failytale ceremony one and half years back, thinks his divorce is being unnecessarily rushed because she is pregnant with her current beau, rapper Kanye West's baby, reported Contactmusic.
The basketball star's lawyer Marshall Waller has filed new documents accusing Kardashian of trying to use the situation to speed up a settlement, stating that his client had nothing to do with her "unplanned pregnancy" and it should have no impact on their litigation.
"What is really going on here is that an 'urgency' in the form of an apparently unplanned pregnancy, something (Humphries) had nothing to do with, is perceived by (Kardashian) as an opportunity to gain a litigation advantage by trying to force this court to prematurely set this matter for trial," a document stated.
The former couple's split has dragged on for more than a year, despite their marriage lasting a mere 72 days because they continue to disagree about how to end their marriage.
Humphries wants an annulment on the grounds of fraud. Kardashian denies that she married him under false pretenses and wants a divorce.
The new documents also state that Humphries is happy to stipulate that he is not the father of Kardashian's baby given they are still legally married and the court might assume he is the father.
Humphries also wants to be present for Kardashian's deposition and has a right to be there, but claims that due to his work schedule he's unavailable until mid-May or June.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Amber Heard said she does not need to "deny" her sexuality to be herself.
- Can you believe, this is Meenakshi Sheshadri?
- HC defers Salman's appeal to July 13
- Marvel will feature LGBT character in next film
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner getting Divorced
- OMG! Leonardo di Caprio is Kareena Kapoor's dog!
- ABCD 2 dancer a rapist?
- Karan Johar's most controversial statement ever
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 15 million fan following on Twitter
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Those days are gone, when you have to depend on touch screens and buttons to control your