- Hypertension may affect cognitive skills in childrenFive simple ways to keep weight in checkDevotees worship Goddess Shailputri on Day 1Guess who is Alia dating?'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerveSee Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke couple is a hitUnseen photos of Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka SharmaTen reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold Story
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
Zeenat Aman to remarry at 60 Last Updated : 05 Feb 2013 03:39:18 PM IST File Photo
According to the latest buzz in Bollywood, yesteryear actress Zeenat Aman is all set to surprise her fans again by entering wedlock at 60.
Zeenat Aman, mother of two children Azaan and Zahaan, is reportedly planning to marry someone special.
The actress, who decided to never witness the courtship ever again after death of her husband Mazhar Khan in 1998, has met the man of her life again.
However, Zeenat has planned to keep the things behind the curtains but sources inside the Bollywood claims that she is serious about her marriage. The special man in Zeenat’s life belongs to Mumbai too, sources said.
Sources further said that her children Azaan and Zahaan are also very excited about the new happenings in Zeenat’s life.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The wife of Nawazuddin Siddiqui's younger brother has filed a police complaint against the
- Daniel Radcliffe 'trying' to pen film
- Adnan Sami gets trolled from Pakistanis
- 'Kumkum Bhagya' actor fired from 'Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya'
- Lady Gaga to headline Super Bowl LI halftime show
- Dhoni applauds Sushant's performance
- 'Baahubali 2' logo released
- Guess who is Alia dating?
- 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerve
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret