- Dhanush's movie reached Venice Film FestivalKareena, Arjun's most awaited film 'Ka and Ki' of year 2016India Couture Week opened by Sabyasachi, LouboutinYes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja ReloadedCaught: Why is Kapil Sharma lying about his health?Hot girls of Bhojpuri cinemaWet and wild cover girls'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 croresFirst Look of Tamasha shows Deepika-Ranbir as a rocking coupleWhy Anushka Sharma is a beauty without brains?
English Football Association chairman Greg Dyke has backed Michel Platini to restore FIFA'
Bollywood wishes for 'better' India on R'Day Last Updated : 26 Jan 2013 04:59:38 PM IST Picture related to Republic Day celebrations in New Delhi on Saturday.
As India celebrates its 64th Republic Day, Bollywood celebrities took to Twitter on Saturday to pledge for a better country.
"Happy Republic day, I look forward to a better India, because I love her. Jai Hind," posted Arjun Rampal.
Superstar Akshay Kumar said it was a day to reflect about the contribution of the 'great people'.
"Without them there would be no brighter tomorrow. Our beloved country may not be perfect, but the humble people in it is what makes this nation a great one. Today we celebrate together, today we are not divided by our god's or our religions. Today we embrace our Republic and I am proud of our not so perfect country. Happy Republic Day India!," tweeted Akshay.
Bollywood wishes for 'better' India on Republic Day:
Madhuri Dixit, Sonakshi Sinha and Prabhudeva also wished fans on the Republic Day.
Whereas, many celebs remained glued to their television sets to have a glimpse of the parade.
"Happy Republic Day to all my Indian fellas.. Saw the parade on doordarshan.. It brings out the patriotic feeling.. Jai Hind..," posted Mugdha Godse.
Actor-standup comedian Vir Das tweeted, "Happy Republic Day everyone. I've loved watching this parade all my life. On doordarshan.... With the golf like commentary. No other way."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit has launched her own clothing brand Madz.The first line under
- Anushka not to endorse any fairness products
- 'Silsila' completes 34 years, Big B nostalgic
- Dhanush's movie reached Venice Film Festival
- Balki's Ka and Ki most awaited film of 2016
- Bieber announces new single
- Yes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja Reloaded
- Kangana turns showstopper for Gangwani
- Anushka misspelling Kalam's name
Two young children who were locked up in a kennel during the day by their grandfather with
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that