- SRK reaches children for road safety'Tamasha' collects 38.23 crores in opening weekendI'm not getting married: Preity ZintaKatrina Kaif sports a short hairdoSunny Leone invites Tusshar Kapoor for a one-night standDeepika Padukone wants to try her luck in productionBig B to reunite with Shoojit Sircar for his nextPics: Is there a ray of hope again for the LGBT?Daisy wants to explore moreHathaway flaunts baby bumps
Badminton Association of India (BAI) announced a cash award of Rs 10 lakh for PV Sindhu in
Bollywood wishes for 'better' India on R'Day Last Updated : 26 Jan 2013 04:59:38 PM IST Picture related to Republic Day celebrations in New Delhi on Saturday.
As India celebrates its 64th Republic Day, Bollywood celebrities took to Twitter on Saturday to pledge for a better country.
"Happy Republic day, I look forward to a better India, because I love her. Jai Hind," posted Arjun Rampal.
Superstar Akshay Kumar said it was a day to reflect about the contribution of the 'great people'.
"Without them there would be no brighter tomorrow. Our beloved country may not be perfect, but the humble people in it is what makes this nation a great one. Today we celebrate together, today we are not divided by our god's or our religions. Today we embrace our Republic and I am proud of our not so perfect country. Happy Republic Day India!," tweeted Akshay.
Bollywood wishes for 'better' India on Republic Day:
Madhuri Dixit, Sonakshi Sinha and Prabhudeva also wished fans on the Republic Day.
Whereas, many celebs remained glued to their television sets to have a glimpse of the parade.
"Happy Republic Day to all my Indian fellas.. Saw the parade on doordarshan.. It brings out the patriotic feeling.. Jai Hind..," posted Mugdha Godse.
Actor-standup comedian Vir Das tweeted, "Happy Republic Day everyone. I've loved watching this parade all my life. On doordarshan.... With the golf like commentary. No other way."
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Watch comedian Raju Srivastava's new video for 'Swachha Bharat Abhiyaan'.
- SRK reaches children for road safety
- B-town goes gaga over Ranbir-Deepika's in 'Tamasha'
- Akshay-Twinkle's dinner date at Taj
- 'Tamasha' collects 38.23 crores in opening weekend
- I'm not getting married: Preity Zinta
- Katrina Kaif sports a short hairdo
- Sunny Leone invites Tusshar Kapoor for a one-night stand
- Deepika Padukone wants to try her luck in production
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl