- Famous Bollywood star siblingsReview Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, SoorajNo pressure to get married: Gauhar KhanUrvashi did mistake againKatrina Kaif is under no pressure
Reigning world tennis champion Novak Djokovic became a new goodwill ambassador for the UN
Bollywood wishes for 'better' India on R'Day Last Updated : 26 Jan 2013 04:59:38 PM IST Picture related to Republic Day celebrations in New Delhi on Saturday.
As India celebrates its 64th Republic Day, Bollywood celebrities took to Twitter on Saturday to pledge for a better country.
"Happy Republic day, I look forward to a better India, because I love her. Jai Hind," posted Arjun Rampal.
Superstar Akshay Kumar said it was a day to reflect about the contribution of the 'great people'.
"Without them there would be no brighter tomorrow. Our beloved country may not be perfect, but the humble people in it is what makes this nation a great one. Today we celebrate together, today we are not divided by our god's or our religions. Today we embrace our Republic and I am proud of our not so perfect country. Happy Republic Day India!," tweeted Akshay.
Bollywood wishes for 'better' India on Republic Day:
Madhuri Dixit, Sonakshi Sinha and Prabhudeva also wished fans on the Republic Day.
Whereas, many celebs remained glued to their television sets to have a glimpse of the parade.
"Happy Republic Day to all my Indian fellas.. Saw the parade on doordarshan.. It brings out the patriotic feeling.. Jai Hind..," posted Mugdha Godse.
Actor-standup comedian Vir Das tweeted, "Happy Republic Day everyone. I've loved watching this parade all my life. On doordarshan.... With the golf like commentary. No other way."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Here we bring you the pictures of Bollywood stars with their siblings. Take a look.
- SRK offers help to Karan Johar
- Add Bollywood flavour to Raksha Bandhan
- Review Phantom: 10 reasons to watch it
- Saif Ali does not want Kareena to suffer
- Why Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- 'Phantom' tweet review
- Let’s know about the celebs through their tattoos
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.