- Was Jaya Bachchan a peacemaker at Arpita Khan's wedding?Is Katrina Kaif signing no films after 2016?It's a boy for Riteish-GeneliaMeet Jayalaxmi the new nightingaleSalman kissed girlfriend JaqualineVanessa Hudgens gets restraining orderFilm Savita Barbie: Shanti Dynamite Out, Gehana InGauri Khan's day out with her momSunny Leone asks Rs 4 crore to judge RoadiesInside stories of Arpita Khan's wedding
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
New Year 2013 plans of Bollywood celebrities Last Updated : 31 Dec 2012 09:49:36 AM IST File photo: Hrithik Roshan
Where some hotels, clubs and business houses have dropped or toned down the New Year's eve party plans after the death of the Delhi gang-rape victim, Bollywood celebrities have decided to go on with their celebrations.
Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan will head to Thailand for the New year celebration with his mom, dad, wife and kids.
Shilpa Shetty & hubby Raj Kundra will also be in Thailand with their li’l bundle of joy, Viaan.
Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao have also planned Thailand for their Ney Year party. The couple will be in Thailand’s most tranquil island - Koh Samui for scuba diving.
On the other hand, Shahrukh Khan will mark the beginning of 2013 with his family in his luxurious house in Dubai house. The couple have already flew out on December 30. Some of his close friends Arjun Rampal, Karan Johar, Chunky and Bhavna Pandey are also invited for the New Year celebration at his place.
Katrina Kaif has planned to welcome New Year 2013 with his family in London. There are also reports that Katrina Kaif will join Ranbir Kapoor in London for New Year celebration. Ranbir Kapoor is in New York.
Saif and Kareena, who are still in their honeymooning phase, have opted for Gstaad in Switzerland for new Year.
Dabangg star Salman Khan have planned a peaceful New Year away from everyone at his Panvel farmhouse. The Deol's will also welcome the New Year 2013 at their Khandala farmhouse.
Ajay Devgn and Kajol are spending their holidays at their farmhouse in Karjat with their kids, parents and extended families.
Television queen Ekta Kapoor has flown off to Bangkok for New Year celebration with her friends whereas her brother Tushar Kapoor has planned to party with his friends in Mumbai.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Why Salman Khan lost his cool during Arpita Khan's wedding
- Is Katrina Kaif signing no films after 2016?
- It's a boy for Riteish-Genelia
- Meet Jayalaxmi the new nightingale
- Salman kissed girlfriend Jaqualine
- Vanessa Hudgens gets restraining order
- Dilip Kumar perfectly fine: Big B
- After Deepika, Arjun Rampal lambasts the leading English daily
- Film Savita Barbie: Shanti Dynamite Out, Gehana In
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.