- Preity quashes marriage report againLanka takes 1-0 lead vs India in 1st T20Cold conditions prevail across NorthTaapsee has no YSR projectPanasonic launches P66 Mega at Rs.7,990Meet World's sexiest top modelEmraan gifts 'Azhar' first look to Azharuddin on b'dayKatrina offers prayers at Ajmer dargahVarun Dhawan in Sushant-Kriti starrerWatch Out: Salman Khan sans moustache in 'Sultan'
Defending champions India bounced back to reckoning in style with a 5-0 hammering of Sri L
New Year 2013 plans of Bollywood celebrities Last Updated : 31 Dec 2012 09:49:36 AM IST File photo: Hrithik Roshan
Where some hotels, clubs and business houses have dropped or toned down the New Year's eve party plans after the death of the Delhi gang-rape victim, Bollywood celebrities have decided to go on with their celebrations.
Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan will head to Thailand for the New year celebration with his mom, dad, wife and kids.
Shilpa Shetty & hubby Raj Kundra will also be in Thailand with their li’l bundle of joy, Viaan.
Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao have also planned Thailand for their Ney Year party. The couple will be in Thailand’s most tranquil island - Koh Samui for scuba diving.
On the other hand, Shahrukh Khan will mark the beginning of 2013 with his family in his luxurious house in Dubai house. The couple have already flew out on December 30. Some of his close friends Arjun Rampal, Karan Johar, Chunky and Bhavna Pandey are also invited for the New Year celebration at his place.
Katrina Kaif has planned to welcome New Year 2013 with his family in London. There are also reports that Katrina Kaif will join Ranbir Kapoor in London for New Year celebration. Ranbir Kapoor is in New York.
Saif and Kareena, who are still in their honeymooning phase, have opted for Gstaad in Switzerland for new Year.
Dabangg star Salman Khan have planned a peaceful New Year away from everyone at his Panvel farmhouse. The Deol's will also welcome the New Year 2013 at their Khandala farmhouse.
Ajay Devgn and Kajol are spending their holidays at their farmhouse in Karjat with their kids, parents and extended families.
Television queen Ekta Kapoor has flown off to Bangkok for New Year celebration with her friends whereas her brother Tushar Kapoor has planned to party with his friends in Mumbai.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The Supreme Court on Tuesday gave film star Govinda two weeks' time to meet Santosh Batesh
- Om Puri, wife Nandita opt for judicial separation
- Varun Dhawan to star in 'Judwaa 2'
- Salman goes clean-shaven in new look of 'Sultan'
- Preity quashes marriage report again
- Taapsee has no YSR project
- Why Deepika Padukone is the luckiest women?
- Revealed: Why Anushka declined Kohli's marriage proposal?
- Shahid forced Karan Johar to do this for his ex Kareena Kapoor
Kristina Pimenova,a 10-year-old Russian girl, has sparked controversy by landing a top mo
Panasonic launches P66 Mega smartphone at Rs. 7,990 in New Delhi on Tuesday.