- Review Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, SoorajNo pressure to get married: Gauhar KhanUrvashi did mistake againKatrina Kaif is under no pressureIs Puli a match to Bahubali?
Reigning world tennis champion Novak Djokovic became a new goodwill ambassador for the UN
New Year 2013 plans of Bollywood celebrities Last Updated : 31 Dec 2012 09:49:36 AM IST File photo: Hrithik Roshan
Where some hotels, clubs and business houses have dropped or toned down the New Year's eve party plans after the death of the Delhi gang-rape victim, Bollywood celebrities have decided to go on with their celebrations.
Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan will head to Thailand for the New year celebration with his mom, dad, wife and kids.
Shilpa Shetty & hubby Raj Kundra will also be in Thailand with their li’l bundle of joy, Viaan.
Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao have also planned Thailand for their Ney Year party. The couple will be in Thailand’s most tranquil island - Koh Samui for scuba diving.
On the other hand, Shahrukh Khan will mark the beginning of 2013 with his family in his luxurious house in Dubai house. The couple have already flew out on December 30. Some of his close friends Arjun Rampal, Karan Johar, Chunky and Bhavna Pandey are also invited for the New Year celebration at his place.
Katrina Kaif has planned to welcome New Year 2013 with his family in London. There are also reports that Katrina Kaif will join Ranbir Kapoor in London for New Year celebration. Ranbir Kapoor is in New York.
Saif and Kareena, who are still in their honeymooning phase, have opted for Gstaad in Switzerland for new Year.
Dabangg star Salman Khan have planned a peaceful New Year away from everyone at his Panvel farmhouse. The Deol's will also welcome the New Year 2013 at their Khandala farmhouse.
Ajay Devgn and Kajol are spending their holidays at their farmhouse in Karjat with their kids, parents and extended families.
Television queen Ekta Kapoor has flown off to Bangkok for New Year celebration with her friends whereas her brother Tushar Kapoor has planned to party with his friends in Mumbai.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
We tell you ten reasons to watch Phantom, a must see this week-end.
- Saif Ali does not want Kareena to suffer
- Why Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- 'Phantom' tweet review
- Let’s know about the celebs through their tattoos
- You will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
- No pressure to get married: Gauhar Khan
- I don't like the tag of comedy: Rajpal Yadav
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.