- SRK reaches children for road safety'Tamasha' collects 38.23 crores in opening weekendI'm not getting married: Preity ZintaKatrina Kaif sports a short hairdoSunny Leone invites Tusshar Kapoor for a one-night standDeepika Padukone wants to try her luck in productionBig B to reunite with Shoojit Sircar for his nextPics: Is there a ray of hope again for the LGBT?Daisy wants to explore moreHathaway flaunts baby bumps
Country's number one singles player Yuki Bhambri lost two places to be 93rd while Somdev D
Painful to see ex with new love: Jennie Garth Last Updated : 08 Dec 2012 05:44:23 PM IST File photo of actress Jennie Garth.
Garth, 40, announced in March that she and her 'Twilight Saga' star husband Facinelli were splitting after 11 years of marriage, online international web media reported.
It's painful to see Peter Facinelli and his new love: Jennie Garth
"I think there will come a time when it won't sting so bad. But I'm not quite there yet. You know, I am happy that he is happy, though. I'm dating one guy right now," she said.
Garth and Facinelli, 39, have remained friendly for the sake of their three daughters, Luca, 15 Lola, nine, and Fiona, five, and she said that they have worked out an agreement for sharing custody over the festive season.
"We are co-parenting and getting the hang of it. We will celebrate really quietly at home this year and then travel to see a friend in Virginia. Then their dad is picking them up and taking them skiing, so they have a lot of exciting things going on."
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Watch comedian Raju Srivastava's new video for 'Swachha Bharat Abhiyaan'.
- SRK reaches children for road safety
- B-town goes gaga over Ranbir-Deepika's in 'Tamasha'
- Akshay-Twinkle's dinner date at Taj
- 'Tamasha' collects 38.23 crores in opening weekend
- I'm not getting married: Preity Zinta
- Katrina Kaif sports a short hairdo
- Sunny Leone invites Tusshar Kapoor for a one-night stand
- Deepika Padukone wants to try her luck in production
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl