- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive filmMahashivaratri Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'This is what Kareena expects from RangoonPics: Mahashivaratri,TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires themMovie review: little Sunny completely overshadows Dev Patel in 'Lion'Many Controversies of Sofia HayatWhy Akhil Akkineni's destination wedding called offAnushka to connect with fans via WhatsApp for 'Phillauri'How to look gorgeous beyond 30s
The Boxing Federation of India (BFI) on Friday organised the International Boxing Associat
Painful to see ex with new love: Jennie Garth Last Updated : 08 Dec 2012 05:44:23 PM IST File photo of actress Jennie Garth.
Garth, 40, announced in March that she and her 'Twilight Saga' star husband Facinelli were splitting after 11 years of marriage, online international web media reported.
It's painful to see Peter Facinelli and his new love: Jennie Garth
"I think there will come a time when it won't sting so bad. But I'm not quite there yet. You know, I am happy that he is happy, though. I'm dating one guy right now," she said.
Garth and Facinelli, 39, have remained friendly for the sake of their three daughters, Luca, 15 Lola, nine, and Fiona, five, and she said that they have worked out an agreement for sharing custody over the festive season.
"We are co-parenting and getting the hang of it. We will celebrate really quietly at home this year and then travel to see a friend in Virginia. Then their dad is picking them up and taking them skiing, so they have a lot of exciting things going on."
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Mona Darling is a horror-thriller set in the contemporary, post-cyber world. And the titul
- 'Rangoon': An impressively immersive film
- Wanted to connect with youth through 'Roadies': Harbhajan Singh
- Bhansali truly makes an artiste out of me: Priyanka Chopra
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on TV
- Celebs pray for peace, love on Mahashivaratri
- Big B turns down invitation by Queen Elizabeth II
- Deepika denies doing remake of 'Mr & Mrs. Smith'
- This is what Kareena expects from 'Rangoon'
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
Emphasising on building a gaming ecosystem in India, printing and personal computer major