- \'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'Katie Holmes shares beauty tipsHalle Berry launched lingersPics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan\'s diwali partyImages: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in DubaiSONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen
Sardar Singh will lead a 21-member Indian men’s hockey squad for the four-match Test tou
Painful to see ex with new love: Jennie Garth Last Updated : 08 Dec 2012 05:44:23 PM IST File photo of actress Jennie Garth.
Garth, 40, announced in March that she and her 'Twilight Saga' star husband Facinelli were splitting after 11 years of marriage, online international web media reported.
It's painful to see Peter Facinelli and his new love: Jennie Garth
"I think there will come a time when it won't sting so bad. But I'm not quite there yet. You know, I am happy that he is happy, though. I'm dating one guy right now," she said.
Garth and Facinelli, 39, have remained friendly for the sake of their three daughters, Luca, 15 Lola, nine, and Fiona, five, and she said that they have worked out an agreement for sharing custody over the festive season.
"We are co-parenting and getting the hang of it. We will celebrate really quietly at home this year and then travel to see a friend in Virginia. Then their dad is picking them up and taking them skiing, so they have a lot of exciting things going on."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It is Mallika Sherawat birthday.
- Ranveer hides his bald look under hat in party
- Ten reasons to watch 'Happy New Year'
- Elizabeth Hurley enjoying with little man
- Katie Holmes shares beauty tips
- Jennifer Aniston set wedding details
- Katy Perry cancels birthday trip to Egypt?
- Halle Berry launched lingers
- Pics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan's diwali party
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country