- Thunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan\'s Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1Amitabh\'s Jalsa turns star studded this DiwaliDeepika challenges Sunny Leone\'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'Katie Holmes shares beauty tipsHalle Berry launched lingersPics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan\'s diwali party
Ranchi Rhinos, the inaugural champions of HIL, were scrapped following distrust between o
Rumer Willis' pop star ambition Last Updated : 26 Nov 2012 12:38:54 PM IST File Photo: Rumer Willis
Rumer Willis, daughter of Hollywood stars Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, has her heart set on becoming a pop star but her singing voice is reportedly 'horrible'.The 24-year-old has managed to secure a singing slot every Tuesday at The Sayers Club in Los Angeles not because of her singing prowess but due to her star appeal, reported online media."The venue likes Rumer to sing every week because she brings publicity but the truth is she's horrible," a source said.The "House Bunny" actress, who has also appeared as a guest star in TV shows like 'CSI: NY' and '90210', however she remains oblivious to the criticism and is determined to build a music career.Rumer believes she sounds like singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey, maker of one of the best selling albums of 2012 'Born to Die.'"The regulars all secretly laugh at her because she is always bragging that she sounds like Lana Del Rey when actually the audience can't stand to listen to her."Rumer is a chain smoker and she feels like smoking gives her voice a raspier edge like Lana's. But all it really does is cause her to cough constantly on stage which adds to her poor performance," the source added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shah Rukh Khan-Deepika Padukone starrer 'Happy New Year' box office collections has shatte
- Amitabh's Jalsa turns star studded this Diwali
- Deepika challenges Sunny Leone
- Major fire at Ekta Kapoor's Nixon studio
- Sexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthday
- Ranveer hides his bald look under hat in party
- Ten reasons to watch 'Happy New Year'
- Elizabeth Hurley enjoying with little man
- Katie Holmes shares beauty tips
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country