- Yakub Memon buried at Bada Khabristan'Missile Man' laid to rest with emotional farewellMercedes launches 3 new modelsDhanush's movie reached Venice Film FestivalKareena, Arjun's most awaited film 'Ka and Ki' of year 2016India Couture Week opened by Sabyasachi, LouboutinYes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja ReloadedCaught: Why is Kapil Sharma lying about his health?Hot girls of Bhojpuri cinemaWet and wild cover girls
Ace Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal is confident of recovering from her shoulder pain and reg
Kim Kardashian on a mission to lose 10 pounds Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 04:38:14 PM IST File Photo
She is famous for her curvaceous figure but reality star Kim Kardashian is embarking on a mission to lose 10 pounds and tone up her body.
The reality star, 32, is putting in some extra time at the gym to drop some weight from her already-trim 5-foot-2 figure, and she's using Gwyneth Paltrow's trainer, Tracy Anderson, to do it, reported Us magazine.
"[Kim] wants to lose 10 pounds and tone up," a source said.
Anderson -- who has also worked with Madonna, Courteney Cox, Ashley Greene, and Jennifer Lopez -- is famous for her two-hours-a-day, six-days-a-week program, which combines dance and aerobics.
Kardashian worked out with the fitness guru in Miami on November 5, and "she'll have a pro with her wherever she goes," the source said of the jet-setter, who travels often for her show and has been spotted all over the world with boyfriend Kanye West in recent months.
The buxom brunette has talked about wanting to lose weight before, but she's not looking to completely get rid of her famous curves.
"You have to really know your body. Everyone has a body part that they don't like and want to conceal, and something that they like and want to show off. So it's all about knowing what you want to show," said Kardashian.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Priyanka Chopra has expressed her displeasure over the Christmas clash between her
- Huma Qureshi in Gurinder Chadha's next film
- Madhuri's launches clothing brand
- Anushka not to endorse any fairness products
- 'Silsila' completes 34 years, Big B nostalgic
- Dhanush's movie reached Venice Film Festival
- Balki's Ka and Ki most awaited film of 2016
- Bieber announces new single
- Yes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja Reloaded
A Hong Kong woman was sentenced to three-and-a-half months in jail on Thursday after a cou
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that