- People stop taking calls if you deliver a flop: Abhishek BachchanChinkara poaching case: Salman thanks fans for prayers, supportAkshay had a ball shooting cameo for 'Dishoom'Iulia Vantur celebrated birthday with Salman KhanICW 2016: Rohit Bal adds Russian touch to India fashionB-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching casesKangana turns Mughal empress for at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
Wonder marathon boy Budhia Singh on Friday informed the Child Welfare Committee (CWC) at K
Kim Kardashian on a mission to lose 10 pounds Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 04:38:14 PM IST File Photo
She is famous for her curvaceous figure but reality star Kim Kardashian is embarking on a mission to lose 10 pounds and tone up her body.
The reality star, 32, is putting in some extra time at the gym to drop some weight from her already-trim 5-foot-2 figure, and she's using Gwyneth Paltrow's trainer, Tracy Anderson, to do it, reported Us magazine.
"[Kim] wants to lose 10 pounds and tone up," a source said.
Anderson -- who has also worked with Madonna, Courteney Cox, Ashley Greene, and Jennifer Lopez -- is famous for her two-hours-a-day, six-days-a-week program, which combines dance and aerobics.
Kardashian worked out with the fitness guru in Miami on November 5, and "she'll have a pro with her wherever she goes," the source said of the jet-setter, who travels often for her show and has been spotted all over the world with boyfriend Kanye West in recent months.
The buxom brunette has talked about wanting to lose weight before, but she's not looking to completely get rid of her famous curves.
"You have to really know your body. Everyone has a body part that they don't like and want to conceal, and something that they like and want to show off. So it's all about knowing what you want to show," said Kardashian.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Film maker Sooraj Barjatya's cousin Rajjat Barjatya, who was MD and CEO of Rajshri Media,
- Movie Review: The BFG; Playfully spellbinding ***1/2
- Pratyusha case: Parents allege bias in police probe
- B-Town supports Dia's directorial debut
- Bollywood is on Mr. World's wish list
- Mahesh Babu's next starts rolling
- Streep in talks for 'Mary Poppins' sequel
- Sanjay Dutt, Mahesh Manjrekar to again team up for 'De Dhakka' remake
- 'Jagga Jasoos' will work irrespective of delay if made well: Basu
The lightning scar of Harry Potter is the most recognisable symbol of the character from t
Route Mobile Limited, a messaging and voice API company, on Thursday announced it has acqu