- Andamans gets a leg-up to showcase heritageFIRST LOOK: Varun, Alia in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'Care for your hair in simple steps this summer!Uttarakhand turns to trekking to boost tourist footfalls'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: SurveySteps to buy sunglassesGo the foreign way while munching French friesBaaghi collects 35 crores in opening weekendBipasha shares her 'monkey wedding' picsBig B gets inspiration from fans' love
India's tennis stars Sania Mirza, Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna got their French Open cam
Kim Kardashian on a mission to lose 10 pounds Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 04:38:14 PM IST File Photo
She is famous for her curvaceous figure but reality star Kim Kardashian is embarking on a mission to lose 10 pounds and tone up her body.
The reality star, 32, is putting in some extra time at the gym to drop some weight from her already-trim 5-foot-2 figure, and she's using Gwyneth Paltrow's trainer, Tracy Anderson, to do it, reported Us magazine.
"[Kim] wants to lose 10 pounds and tone up," a source said.
Anderson -- who has also worked with Madonna, Courteney Cox, Ashley Greene, and Jennifer Lopez -- is famous for her two-hours-a-day, six-days-a-week program, which combines dance and aerobics.
Kardashian worked out with the fitness guru in Miami on November 5, and "she'll have a pro with her wherever she goes," the source said of the jet-setter, who travels often for her show and has been spotted all over the world with boyfriend Kanye West in recent months.
The buxom brunette has talked about wanting to lose weight before, but she's not looking to completely get rid of her famous curves.
"You have to really know your body. Everyone has a body part that they don't like and want to conceal, and something that they like and want to show off. So it's all about knowing what you want to show," said Kardashian.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Sonam Kapoor and international star Sir Ian McKellen inaugurated the Kashish Film
- Karan Johar celebrates birthday with star kids
- Big B to host only segment of Modi's bash
- Arijit Singh apology to Sultan star Salman Khan, pleading to retain his song; deletes it later
- When Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'
- Stars wish Karan Johar on birthday
- Why Arijit deletes his apology letter to Salman
- Watch: salman Khan film sultan trailer released
- Aamir Khan, McKellen discuss Shakespeare at MAMI Film Club launch
The number of people in Britain who have tried e-cigarettes has almost doubled in just two
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Coolpad on Friday launched a new smartphone that comes wit