- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Star Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal defeated Nitchaon Jindapol of Thailand in straight games
Kim Kardashian on a mission to lose 10 pounds Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 04:38:14 PM IST File Photo
She is famous for her curvaceous figure but reality star Kim Kardashian is embarking on a mission to lose 10 pounds and tone up her body.
The reality star, 32, is putting in some extra time at the gym to drop some weight from her already-trim 5-foot-2 figure, and she's using Gwyneth Paltrow's trainer, Tracy Anderson, to do it, reported Us magazine.
"[Kim] wants to lose 10 pounds and tone up," a source said.
Anderson -- who has also worked with Madonna, Courteney Cox, Ashley Greene, and Jennifer Lopez -- is famous for her two-hours-a-day, six-days-a-week program, which combines dance and aerobics.
Kardashian worked out with the fitness guru in Miami on November 5, and "she'll have a pro with her wherever she goes," the source said of the jet-setter, who travels often for her show and has been spotted all over the world with boyfriend Kanye West in recent months.
The buxom brunette has talked about wanting to lose weight before, but she's not looking to completely get rid of her famous curves.
"You have to really know your body. Everyone has a body part that they don't like and want to conceal, and something that they like and want to show off. So it's all about knowing what you want to show," said Kardashian.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
National Award-winning actress Kalki Koechlin says she doesn't like to think about awards
- Movie Review Baaghi
- Salman will be able to add glamour to Rio: Ganguly
- Mamta, spouse under probe in narcotics racket
- Bipasha-Karan wedding celebrations begin
- Girls love my eyes: SRK
- 'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****
- 'Mother's Day': A light-hearted celebration.
- Unfair to call me 'arrogant' for supporting Salman: Salim Khan
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Gone are the days when laptops were marketed as fastest, smartest, biggest or best on the