- Know why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed RidhimaMy brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi'Tamasha' a distinctive love storyIndia clinch series victory against SAMeet top Miss Supranational of 2015Sonnalli who missed 'Hate Story 3'Wedding album of Disha VakaniFilm Review: Tamasha
Bigg Boss 6: Jyoti Amge, the world's shortest woman to enter the mud house on Thursday Last Updated : 22 Nov 2012 03:27:47 PM IST Bigg Boss 6: Jyoti Amge, the world's shortest woman to enter the mud house on Thursday
Jyoti Amge, world's shortest woman will enter the mud house of 'Bigg Boss 6' on Thursday after model-turned-fashion consultant Imam Siddique's abrupt departure.
The 19-year-old from Nagpur, who has been officially declared the world's smallest woman by Guinness Book of Records with a height of 62.8 cm (24.7 inches), said she wanted to participate in the show because she thinks it will give her chance to be a part of showbiz.
"I am participating in the show because I want to have a career in Bollywood. These people contacted me through e-mail and I couldn't say no to them because I watch the show religiously. I will not fight with anyone on the show and will come out as a winner," Jyoti told
Jyoti Amge (19) is shorter than the average two-year-old child and only weighs only 5 kgs. She has a form of dwarfism called achondroplasia and can’t grow any taller than her current height.
Last seen in Sahara One's Chandrakanta, Santosh Shukla is expected to enter the house on Friday. This is not the first time; Shukla has been approached for the reality show. He was approached last season after his alleged tiff with his ‘Chandrakanta’ co-actor Raja Chaudhary.
The mud house so far has contestants including TV actress Aashka Goradia and Bhojpuri actor Dinesh Yadav 'Nirahua'.
Asked about who is playing a clever game in the show, Jyoti said, "Urvashi is clever and she is playing a better game."
In addition to Jyoti, another contestant to enter the Bigg Boss house is TV actor Santosh Shukla of Chandrakanta fame. He has also acted in serials like Koi Sapno Ke Deep Jalaye, Jai Santoshi Maa and Jai Jai Shiv Shankar.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Why was SRK hesitant in using the word Gerua in one of his songs?
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
- 'Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
- Unknown facts about Yami Gautam
- Camera loved Smita Patil: Shyam Benegal
- Know why Quantico actor Priyanka overwhelmed Ridhima
- My brand of romance different from SRK: Emraan Hashmi
- 'Tamasha' a distinctive love story