- 7 most popular food mythsPICS : What makes Yuvi specialPICS : Bollywood's smoking actressesRanbir, Katrina spend night togetherBollywood at Bobby Chawla funeralHT Mumbai\'s most stylish awardBedroom secrets for happy married lifeSachin, Lata falicitated during an eventHow horrible these celebs look without makeup!!Salman Khan to marry Iulia Vantur
Cristiano Ronaldo has topped the world's wealthiest player with a fortune of 122 million p
Bollywood tweets on Kasab's execution Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 12:47:49 PM IST File photo: Paresh Rawal
The Lashkar-e-Toiba terrorist Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab has been hanged till death on Wednesday morning and Bollywood celebrities took to Twitter to to comment on his death.
Whole of Bollywood is celebrating Kasab's execution and rushed to social networking sites to post their comments.
Actor Kunal Kohli posted: "Kasab has been hanged ! Finally. God forbid there's a next time we need to hang/execute such terrorists faster. Now that Kasab has been executed, can we also get his handlers & the planners who attacked my city ? We need them executed too."
Actor Paresh Rawal wrote: "Kasab gets hanged but no news channel had single idea about it. What happend to their sources. Guess all sources were busy in PM's free Bhoj"
Anupam Kher wrote: "Justice may not replace the feeling of loss but it gives strength & hope to continue life with renewed belief in system we live in."
Ritesh Deshmukh tweeted: "#kasab hanging - congratulations govt of India - for doing it so effectively. For once the govt broke the news n not the news channels"
Geeta Basra said: Kasab hanged till death! Great news and relief! Justice prevails!
Celina Jaitly wrote: "Today R Veer Shaheed & the victims of 26/11's horrendous acts of terrorism will finally Rest In Peace..Kasab u & ur mates will burn in hell"
Singer Shreya Ghoshal tweeted: "Kasab, the lone surviving 26/11 terrorist, hanged at 7.30AM at Yervada Jail in Pune: Senior state government official.” Finally!
" I am going to watch some desh bhakti movie to celebrate #Kasab's death... " she added.
Shreyas Talpade posted: Finally.....may u rot in hell with your brethren bloody bas#**d. #Kasab
Model-turned-actress Pooja Misrra wrote: "I thought only my blackberry hangs! But apparently the govt of India showed spine enough to do so too! #kasab! Finally! Sigh! *face palm*
TV actor Karan Kundra tweeted, “So finally kasab's hanged!!
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Sonakshi Sinha has copied renowned boxer Laila Ali’s look in her upcoming action thrille
- Why is Deepika jealous of Kangana?
- Kochadaiiyaan Theatrical Trailer: Watch now
- PICS : Bollywood's smoking actresses
- Nargis joins Abraham-Dhoni team for ad
- When Ranbir, Katrina spend night together
- Now, Ranbir to rap with Honey Singh
- Video: 'Baby Doll' Remix song of 'Ragini MMS 2'
- Bollywood at Bobby Chawla funeral
You must hae heard about the mating rituals of endemic species Albatross. But you never wa
The much-talked about Nokia Android mobile phone has finally arrived in Indian market.