- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustreSee Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'Bipasha Basu to marry Karan todayRonaldo could be sidelinedRichards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big BThings to keep in mind for laser hair reductionI can't live for awards: Kalki KoechlinWant to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review Baaghi
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
Bollywood tweets on Kasab's execution Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 12:47:49 PM IST File photo: Paresh Rawal
The Lashkar-e-Toiba terrorist Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab has been hanged till death on Wednesday morning and Bollywood celebrities took to Twitter to to comment on his death.
Whole of Bollywood is celebrating Kasab's execution and rushed to social networking sites to post their comments.
Actor Kunal Kohli posted: "Kasab has been hanged ! Finally. God forbid there's a next time we need to hang/execute such terrorists faster. Now that Kasab has been executed, can we also get his handlers & the planners who attacked my city ? We need them executed too."
Actor Paresh Rawal wrote: "Kasab gets hanged but no news channel had single idea about it. What happend to their sources. Guess all sources were busy in PM's free Bhoj"
Anupam Kher wrote: "Justice may not replace the feeling of loss but it gives strength & hope to continue life with renewed belief in system we live in."
Ritesh Deshmukh tweeted: "#kasab hanging - congratulations govt of India - for doing it so effectively. For once the govt broke the news n not the news channels"
Geeta Basra said: Kasab hanged till death! Great news and relief! Justice prevails!
Celina Jaitly wrote: "Today R Veer Shaheed & the victims of 26/11's horrendous acts of terrorism will finally Rest In Peace..Kasab u & ur mates will burn in hell"
Singer Shreya Ghoshal tweeted: "Kasab, the lone surviving 26/11 terrorist, hanged at 7.30AM at Yervada Jail in Pune: Senior state government official.” Finally!
" I am going to watch some desh bhakti movie to celebrate #Kasab's death... " she added.
Shreyas Talpade posted: Finally.....may u rot in hell with your brethren bloody bas#**d. #Kasab
Model-turned-actress Pooja Misrra wrote: "I thought only my blackberry hangs! But apparently the govt of India showed spine enough to do so too! #kasab! Finally! Sigh! *face palm*
TV actor Karan Kundra tweeted, “So finally kasab's hanged!!
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Adapted from two films, the Indonesian movie "The Raid: Redemption" (2001) and the 2004 Te
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
- I can't live for awards: Kalki Koechlin
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of