- Know all about Yuvraj-Hazel December weddingSmall screen celebrities who were fired from their jobsDid you find SRK in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil''Banjo': tedious, but braveMovie review 'Parched'These Bollywood films get affected by MNS diktatIncomplete Bollywood love storiesBollywood Biopics, saluting sports spiritExplore spiritual getaways in IndiaLagaan... based ride finds place at Dubai theme park
As many as 55 teams from all over the country will take part in the U-16 youth football le
Bollywood tweets on Kasab's execution Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 12:47:49 PM IST File photo: Paresh Rawal
The Lashkar-e-Toiba terrorist Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab has been hanged till death on Wednesday morning and Bollywood celebrities took to Twitter to to comment on his death.
Whole of Bollywood is celebrating Kasab's execution and rushed to social networking sites to post their comments.
Actor Kunal Kohli posted: "Kasab has been hanged ! Finally. God forbid there's a next time we need to hang/execute such terrorists faster. Now that Kasab has been executed, can we also get his handlers & the planners who attacked my city ? We need them executed too."
Actor Paresh Rawal wrote: "Kasab gets hanged but no news channel had single idea about it. What happend to their sources. Guess all sources were busy in PM's free Bhoj"
Anupam Kher wrote: "Justice may not replace the feeling of loss but it gives strength & hope to continue life with renewed belief in system we live in."
Ritesh Deshmukh tweeted: "#kasab hanging - congratulations govt of India - for doing it so effectively. For once the govt broke the news n not the news channels"
Geeta Basra said: Kasab hanged till death! Great news and relief! Justice prevails!
Celina Jaitly wrote: "Today R Veer Shaheed & the victims of 26/11's horrendous acts of terrorism will finally Rest In Peace..Kasab u & ur mates will burn in hell"
Singer Shreya Ghoshal tweeted: "Kasab, the lone surviving 26/11 terrorist, hanged at 7.30AM at Yervada Jail in Pune: Senior state government official.” Finally!
" I am going to watch some desh bhakti movie to celebrate #Kasab's death... " she added.
Shreyas Talpade posted: Finally.....may u rot in hell with your brethren bloody bas#**d. #Kasab
Model-turned-actress Pooja Misrra wrote: "I thought only my blackberry hangs! But apparently the govt of India showed spine enough to do so too! #kasab! Finally! Sigh! *face palm*
TV actor Karan Kundra tweeted, “So finally kasab's hanged!!
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Zindagi channel - the first to syndicate content from Pakistan and air it in India - might
- Asha Parekh's one birthday wish
- Iulia safe, reason for Salman's happiness is revealed
- Priyanka Chopra inspires Disha Patani
- Know all about Yuvraj-Hazel December wedding
- Dhanush to play cameo in his directorial debut
- Karanvir Bohra shares his wife baby bump photo
- Small screen celebrities who were fired from their jobs
- Did you find SRK in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
A human skeleton found during the ongoing excavation of the famous Antikythera Shipwreck -
Domestic app-based marketplace Zopper on Friday announced the pre-booking of Apple iPhone