- SRK reaches children for road safety'Tamasha' collects 38.23 crores in opening weekendI'm not getting married: Preity ZintaKatrina Kaif sports a short hairdoSunny Leone invites Tusshar Kapoor for a one-night standDeepika Padukone wants to try her luck in productionBig B to reunite with Shoojit Sircar for his nextPics: Is there a ray of hope again for the LGBT?Daisy wants to explore moreHathaway flaunts baby bumps
Badminton Association of India (BAI) announced a cash award of Rs 10 lakh for PV Sindhu in
Salman to launch 'Dabangg 2' trailer on Bigg Boss 6 on Saturday Last Updated : 09 Nov 2012 11:58:37 AM IST File photo: Dabangg 2
The host of Bigg Boss 6, Salman Khan will unveil the trailer of the much-awaited 'Dabangg 2' on the reality show on Saturday.
Salman will be joined by his younger brother Arbaaz Khan, who is the producer and director of 'Dabangg 2', a sequel to the 2010 blockbuster 'Dabangg'.
The makers of Bigg Boss will shoot the episode on Friday and the special episode will be telecast on Colors Saturday.
The duo will launch the trailer of the movie in which Salman will return as corrupt policeman Chulbul Pandey and Sonakshi Sinha will once again plays his wife.
Southern star Prakash Raj will play the villian in the film. The other cast of the fil includes Vinod Khanna, Deepak Dobriyal and Nikitan Dheer.
'Dabangg 2' is slated for release on 21 December 2012.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Watch comedian Raju Srivastava's new video for 'Swachha Bharat Abhiyaan'.
- SRK reaches children for road safety
- B-town goes gaga over Ranbir-Deepika's in 'Tamasha'
- Akshay-Twinkle's dinner date at Taj
- 'Tamasha' collects 38.23 crores in opening weekend
- I'm not getting married: Preity Zinta
- Katrina Kaif sports a short hairdo
- Sunny Leone invites Tusshar Kapoor for a one-night stand
- Deepika Padukone wants to try her luck in production
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl