- Why is Bebo giving a miss to 'Bajrangi Bhaijan' promotions?Salman missing 'party days'Garam Dharam upset with mediaA walk in nature could battle depressionVarun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 croreStar studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’Gaysil Naubert to choreographPooja Bhatt refused 'Aashiqui' for loveWho first came to meet Hema Malini after the accident?Salman tweets Sooraj Pancholi\'s tattoo from \'Hero\'
World champions Australia overcame some stiff resistance put up by Great Britain to notch
'Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu' movie review: A perfect political satire Last Updated : 19 Oct 2012 08:07:22 PM IST Pawan Kalyan in movie Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu
After failure of 'Devudu Chesina Manushulu' at the box office, director Puri Jagannath is out with a bang in his latest venture 'Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu'.
The movie, which stars Pawan Kalyan and Tamannah in lead roles, is perfect follow up to Gabbar Singh.
In one words, it can be called a perfect political satire, which surpasses Gabbar Singh in many ways.
Blended with a very clean script, the movie 'Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu’ provides full entertainment and thought-provoking moments.
The movie deserves four rating points out of five.
The movie starts with a murder of honest journalist by a corrupt politician named Rana Babu.
The movie progresses with this plot as a socially responsible person Rambabu, a character played by Pawan Kalyan, turns to journalism after being encouraged by Ganga, (Tamannaah), to expose crimes of the politician.
Though, Rambabu always believe in following media rules by working with pen and books. But he forced to step down as journalist by the circumstances created by the mafia-turned politician Rana Babu.
He launches social cleaning by exposing Rana Babu’s criminal nexus.
The script may sound common but the way Pawan justifies his character by using Puri’s mind blowing dialogues, the movie hits the hearts and minds of audience.
You can also share your own review with us. Post your comments here below.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Salman Khan has dismissed a legal notice slapped on him and the makers of his up
- Why is Bebo giving a miss to 'Bajrangi Bhaijan' promotions?
- Salman missing 'party days'
- Hema Malini discharged from hospital
- Aamir-A R Rahman teams up for next home production
- Garam Dharam upset with media
- Varun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 crore
- Star studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’
- Gaysil Naubert to choreograph
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe