- Akshay Kumar to launch his clothing lineVote for Aishwarya\'s best gown in cannes 2015Salman tweets Varun : Happy ShuddhiShah Rukh Khan undergoes knee surgery, thanks fans for support'Jazbaa' is not my come back film: AishwaryaWhy Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan are the leading Bollywood romantic pairFive reasons why Salman walked out of Karan Johar\'s ShuddhiSalman not to do Karan's 'Shuddhi'Review of 'Tanu weds Manu Returns'SRK under went knee surgery
Star Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal today regained the number one spot in the latest BWF wor
Anjan Dutta's new film shows Park Street of the 70s Last Updated : 19 Oct 2012 12:25:38 PM IST File photo
The vibrant Kolkata's and its Park Street of 70's are set to come alive in National Award winner Anjan Dutta's film "Dutta vs Dutta"
"It is an ode to Park Street in my movie. The film has tried to retain the essence of the Park Street of the 70s and its culture which was essentially the culture of the Anglo-Indians, the Armenians and the Jews who thrived," Anjan said.He said the story of the film "Dutta Vs Dutta" was very close to his heart.
"It's my growing-up phase when I was at the crossroads of my career and singing, and most of the characters are persons I grew up with," Anjan said about the movie which isfull of autobiographical elements.
The movie is due for release on October 26. Anjan said in the film he played the real life charracter of his father, though he was not very sure if he would be able to do it.
"I was not very sure, but my producers wanted me to step into my dad's shoes and it was a strange feeling to enact your father but I did it, rather did it very well, I believe." About the music of the film, Anjan said, "The musicis totally in sync with the film's content."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Akshay Kumar will soon be turning fashion designer as the superstar is launching his own c
- Vote for Aishwarya's best gown in cannes 2015
- Salman tweets Varun : Happy Shuddhi
- Shah Rukh Khan undergoes knee surgery, thanks fans for support
- 'Jazbaa' is not my come back film: Aishwarya
- Why Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan are the leading Bollywood romantic pair
- Five reasons why Salman walked out of Karan Johar's Shuddhi
- Salman not to do Karan's 'Shuddhi'
- Review of 'Tanu weds Manu Returns'
In an unprecedented move, a woman here has placed a matrimonial advertisement in a newspap
Indian conglomerate Essar Group today said it is no longer interested in buying Nokia's Ch