- Chillai Kalan ends in KashmirAmrita Arora Style Diva of Dilli Ki SardiBollywood\'s dimpled beauty Preity Zinta turns 39Vidya Balan as Benazir Bhutto in her next releaseJohnny Depp to wed fiancee AmberShruti Haasan\'s Latest Fashion Spread For FilmfareWho’s Trying to Sabotage Arjun Rampal’s RoyDiets of Bollywood starBebo, Saif enjoy with friends in GoaCollege girl challenges Honey Singh
American top seed Serena Williams won her sixth Australian Open in Melbourne on Saturday.
Anjan Dutta's new film shows Park Street of the 70s Last Updated : 19 Oct 2012 12:25:38 PM IST File photo
The vibrant Kolkata's and its Park Street of 70's are set to come alive in National Award winner Anjan Dutta's film "Dutta vs Dutta"
"It is an ode to Park Street in my movie. The film has tried to retain the essence of the Park Street of the 70s and its culture which was essentially the culture of the Anglo-Indians, the Armenians and the Jews who thrived," Anjan said.He said the story of the film "Dutta Vs Dutta" was very close to his heart.
"It's my growing-up phase when I was at the crossroads of my career and singing, and most of the characters are persons I grew up with," Anjan said about the movie which isfull of autobiographical elements.
The movie is due for release on October 26. Anjan said in the film he played the real life charracter of his father, though he was not very sure if he would be able to do it.
"I was not very sure, but my producers wanted me to step into my dad's shoes and it was a strange feeling to enact your father but I did it, rather did it very well, I believe." About the music of the film, Anjan said, "The musicis totally in sync with the film's content."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Maliaka Arora's sister Amrita Arora who got instant fame after her item song Dilli Ki Sar
- Bollywood's dimpled beauty Preity Zinta turns 39
- Vidya Balan as Benazir Bhutto in her next release
- PICS: Johnny Depp to wed fiancee in his private yacht
- China's first Tibetan language film released in Tibet
- Watch Video:Game of Thrones' season 5 official trailer out
- Aamir Khan's new look in 'Dangal'
- Shruti Haasan's Latest Fashion Spread For Filmfare
- Who’s Trying to Sabotage Arjun Rampal’s Roy
Thousands of live cats destined "for consumption" have been seized in Hanoi.
test ad galery 3