- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
) Indian boxing sensation Vijender Singh has promised his fans another big knockout win wh
Anjan Dutta's new film shows Park Street of the 70s Last Updated : 19 Oct 2012 12:25:38 PM IST File photo
The vibrant Kolkata's and its Park Street of 70's are set to come alive in National Award winner Anjan Dutta's film "Dutta vs Dutta"
"It is an ode to Park Street in my movie. The film has tried to retain the essence of the Park Street of the 70s and its culture which was essentially the culture of the Anglo-Indians, the Armenians and the Jews who thrived," Anjan said.He said the story of the film "Dutta Vs Dutta" was very close to his heart.
"It's my growing-up phase when I was at the crossroads of my career and singing, and most of the characters are persons I grew up with," Anjan said about the movie which isfull of autobiographical elements.
The movie is due for release on October 26. Anjan said in the film he played the real life charracter of his father, though he was not very sure if he would be able to do it.
"I was not very sure, but my producers wanted me to step into my dad's shoes and it was a strange feeling to enact your father but I did it, rather did it very well, I believe." About the music of the film, Anjan said, "The musicis totally in sync with the film's content."
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
How does one describe, let alone cinematically circumscribe, the life of an unvarnished ge
- 'Mother's Day': A light-hearted celebration.
- Unfair to call me 'arrogant' for supporting Salman: Salim Khan
- 'Make In India' most important initiative by Modi: SRK
- Neetu Chandra writes open letter to Alia Bhatt, Chaubey
- Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016
- For outsiders, Bollywood is a huge gamble: Actor Swara Bhaskar
- Kamal Haasan to revive Balram Naidu character
- Preity Zinta to host reception in Mumbai
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Gone are the days when laptops were marketed as fastest, smartest, biggest or best on the