- Daisy wants to explore moreHathaway flaunts baby bumpsSonam sends love to Fawad on birthdayPriyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box officeRanveer says Priyanka better than DeepikaSRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'PM Modi Mobbed by Media for 'Selfie''Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleastUnknown facts about Yami Gautam
Still recuperating from a foot injury, World championship silver medalist Saina Nehwal in
Anjan Dutta's new film shows Park Street of the 70s Last Updated : 19 Oct 2012 12:25:38 PM IST File photo
The vibrant Kolkata's and its Park Street of 70's are set to come alive in National Award winner Anjan Dutta's film "Dutta vs Dutta"
"It is an ode to Park Street in my movie. The film has tried to retain the essence of the Park Street of the 70s and its culture which was essentially the culture of the Anglo-Indians, the Armenians and the Jews who thrived," Anjan said.He said the story of the film "Dutta Vs Dutta" was very close to his heart.
"It's my growing-up phase when I was at the crossroads of my career and singing, and most of the characters are persons I grew up with," Anjan said about the movie which isfull of autobiographical elements.
The movie is due for release on October 26. Anjan said in the film he played the real life charracter of his father, though he was not very sure if he would be able to do it.
"I was not very sure, but my producers wanted me to step into my dad's shoes and it was a strange feeling to enact your father but I did it, rather did it very well, I believe." About the music of the film, Anjan said, "The musicis totally in sync with the film's content."
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Daisy Shah trying to go beyond expectations.
- Hathaway flaunts baby bumps
- Sonam sends love to Fawad on birthday
- Priyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box office
- Ranveer says Priyanka better than Deepika
- SRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
- 'Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl