- Women with the world's best butts3 married lesbians expecting their first babyPICS: If this is not Modi wave what else is!Cricketer Sachin votesKunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?Letter written on Titanic up for auctionAjay-Kajol’s daughter is now a grown up girl, view picsRani Mukerji childhood picturesShri Sai Baba of Shirdi:Rare Picsunseen pictures of Sachin Tendulkar
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Bigg Boss 6: Salman Khan influenced Kashif Qureshi’s selection? Last Updated : 12 Oct 2012 03:08:46 PM IST Bigg Boss 6: Salman Khan influenced Kashif Qureshi’s selection?
Just before the beginning of reality TV show Bigg Boss 6, the host Salman Khan and organisers had promised that the sixth edition will be clean and different from previous versions.
The Bigg Boss 6 has also a tag line 'Alag Che'. However, the popular TV show, which kicked off on last Sunday, received major jolt with a revelation that entry of common man Kashif Qureshi, a martial art expert from Hyderabad, was fixed.
According to the report, Bigg Boss host Salman Khan has been managing the script and contestant of the sixth edition.
Sources said that, Qureshi got the entry into Bigg Boss house as he is close to Salman Khan.
According to the rule, three candidates were selected after lakhs of registration and final selection was made by host Salman Khan and ground audience.
But sources said that, organisers of the show and Salman Khan were well aware in advance that, who was going to enter the Bigg Boss house.
Sources claimed that Qureshi’s entry was almost certain as he knew Salman Khan for many years.
Actually, Salman Khan and Qureshi met through a common friend Hamid Sabari, a Hyderabad Businessman. Qureshi is personal trainer of Sabri and he knows Salman during the shooting of 'Wanted'.
“I and Salman Bhai are very close friend and being my personal trainer Qureshi has met several times with the actor. Even he helped Salman in some stunt sequences for the movie 'Wanted',” Sabri said.
However, Sabri said that Kashif is a very laborious boy and he underwent tough selection process to enter the Bigg Boss 6.
Channel’s spokesperson said that Kashif was selected through a stern process and he was the winner of last three finalists.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Rahul Mahajan and Dimpy Mahajan, who got married on TV reality show in 2010, are on the ve
- Is Kangana keeping fasts for 'Revolver Rani'?
- Women with the world's best butts
- Kunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?
- Jodha Akbar director denies sexually abusing actor Paridhi Sharma
- Angelina Jolie and I ‘check in on each other ’: Billy Bob Thornton
- Ajay-Kajol’s daughter is now a grown up girl, view pics
- Rani Mukerji childhood pictures
- Yo Yo Honey Singh generous towards Akshay
Brynn, Doll and Kitten Young are probably the first 'throuple' who got married and are now
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood