- Was Jaya Bachchan a peacemaker at Arpita Khan's wedding?Is Katrina Kaif signing no films after 2016?It's a boy for Riteish-GeneliaMeet Jayalaxmi the new nightingaleSalman kissed girlfriend JaqualineVanessa Hudgens gets restraining orderFilm Savita Barbie: Shanti Dynamite Out, Gehana InGauri Khan's day out with her momSunny Leone asks Rs 4 crore to judge RoadiesInside stories of Arpita Khan's wedding
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
Kristen Stewart 'proud' of going topless Last Updated : 31 May 2012 03:59:13 PM IST File photo of actress Kristen Stewart.
Actress Kristen Stewart received criticism for her topless act in the forthcoming movie "On The Road", but she says she is proud of her decision.
The 22-year-old, known for her role in "Twilight" movies, has done a semi-naked scene in the film for which she received criticism from moviegoers.
"People are really predictable. I completely expected that. I can't say it's not a little bit jarring, but it's jarring in the right way. I wanted it to be. I'm really proud of it," online media quoted Stewart as saying.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Get ready for Sonakshi Sinha’s Radha dance. Radha Nachegi like never before. Yes we are
- Was Jaya Bachchan a peacemaker at Arpita Khan's wedding?
- Is Katrina Kaif signing no films after 2016?
- It's a boy for Riteish-Genelia
- Meet Jayalaxmi the new nightingale
- Salman kissed girlfriend Jaqualine
- Vanessa Hudgens gets restraining order
- Dilip Kumar perfectly fine: Big B
- After Deepika, Arjun Rampal lambasts the leading English daily
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.