- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeralSharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad BediDiamond shapes define your personality tooEating 'diet' foods can make you fat: StudyImtiaz to finalize title of upcoming filmHow to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screens
Rio Olympic silver medallist P.V. Sindhu defeated Dinar Dyah Ayustine of Indonesia to adva
Preeti Jhangiani pantyless act Last Updated : 05 Aug 2011 10:29:32 PM IST File photo: Preeti Jhangiani during the promotional event of â€˜Sahi Dhande, Galat Bandheherâ€™
After Yana Gupta nad Shamita Shetty, Bollywood actress Preeti Jhangiani has done the daring act.
The actress was recently spotted pantyless during the promotional event of ‘Sahi Dhande, Galat Bandheher’ her debut film as a producer with her husband Pravin Dabas.
Preeti, who was wearing a black short dress, sat in such a position on a chair that it revealed it all to the paparazzi and the lens men present at the event wasted no time and clicked the pictures of the actress revealing a bit too much.
Preeti Jhangiani made her Bollywood debut in Aditya Chopra’s ‘Mohabbatein’.
Is appearing in public events without wearing any underwear a trick many are taking in Bollywood to grab a slice of the starry pie?loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Where at one side it was late actor Vinod Khanna's funeral on the other side actress Priya
- Indian short film to be screened by Unesco in Indonesia
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
- 'Jolly LLB 2': HC exempts Akshay Kumar from personal appearance in court
Indian Man Kaur, 101, won the 100 metres sprint at the World Masters Games here on Monday.
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit