- It's January wedding for Kapil SharmaOutdoor games can make kids love natureNever put on so much weight before: Ranbir KapoorKnow more about Rani MukerjiI love, respect Sunil Grover: Kapil SharmaKareena's pic with Taimur will make your daySunny Leone excited to attend Justin Bieber's Mumbai concertCelebs attend Aishwarya's father funeralAmitabh mourns death of Aishwarya's fatherSunny Leone to endorse Dubai-based mobile brand
Spain and Italy eased past their opponents to stay unbeaten in Group G of the 2018 footba
Chang wins Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 Last Updated : 09 Mar 2011 09:31:32 AM IST Meiyang Chang wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4
Meiyang Chang along with his choreographer Marisha has lifted Sony's Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 trophy and won a cash price of rupee 25 lakh each.
Sushant Singh Rajput won the spotless performance award with a cash prize of rupees five lakh.
The Maha Grand Finale was telecast on Sony entertainment television on Tuesday at 9 p.m.
The First performance of the finale was by Daya. He dance on ‘Bum Bum Bole’ from Taare Zameen Par.
Ace choreographer Remo performed on the song ‘Le Ja Tu Mujhe’.
After that was a romantic performance by the love birds Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande. Both of them did not get a chance to perform together in the whole season of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4.
Then was the much awaited performance by the dancing queen Madhuri Dixit who rocked the stage of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 by dancing on the songs like ‘Tama Tama’ and 'Ke Ke sara sara'.
They were also performances by Mahi Vij, Krushna and Ragini Khanna.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Bipasha Basu has denied all rumours about being pregnant and says curiosity about
- Why is Ranveer, Deepika avoiding each other
- Arjun, Shraddha in 'Half Girlfriend' first poster
- FIRST LOOK: Kirti Kulhari in 'Indu Sarkar'
- VIDEO: Huma Qureshi on 28-day detox
- NTR's leaked look from his next film goes viral
- Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez
- 6 American Tv shows Indians love to watch
- Feeling beautiful begins with feeling confident, says Deepika
A group of birdwatchers spotted an Australian night parrot, once thought to be extinct, fo
At a time when margins are razor-thin in the fast-growing domestic smartphone market, any