- Kareena restyles her wax statuePower of Rohit ShettyPICS: Yoga guru BKS Iyengar deadAjay Devgn's top performancesGet ready for PK second posterUnknown facts of Kapil SharmaWhats brewing between Varun, Nargis Fakhri?Katrina will not join Ranbir on 'Tamasha' shootOMG! Sunny wants her co-stars to get HIV test doneYou cannot recognize these B-Wood divas
Top-ranked Novak Djokovic is seeded No. 1 for the US Open, and five-time champion Roger F
Bansal's wife seeks safety for women in trains Last Updated : 26 Feb 2013 10:57:05 AM IST Bansal's wife seeks safety for women in trains
Railway minister Pawan Kumar Bansal’s wife seeks more safety measures for women traveling in trains in this year's railway Budget.
Wife Madhu Bansal said that he is under no stress and the only thing she wants in the Indian Railways is more safety for women. And she’s told him that, so expect it for sure in this year’s Railway Budget.
“I had told him to include a helpline number for women, they should feel safe while traveling,” she said
“No, no he’s under no stress,” she said, when asked if the Railway Minister was facing a lot of pressure.
“I don’t want a rail fare hike, we will have to wait for the rail budget,” the minister’s wife said.
After 17 years, the Railway Budget will be presented to Parliament by a Congressman so major emphasis must be on the pro people policies .
“Of course the budget will be drawn up in line with the philosophy of the Congress,” she said.
His son, Amit Bansal, also favours that this year Railway Budget should have something special for safety of women and better amenities.
“Security of women and passengers is of most importance. Security and food of good quality those were the main reasons of increasing the fares as there had not been an increase for almost a decade,” he said.
The minister has already promised a 24X7 helpline for women that will be tracked real time, with top priority accorded to safety of passengers, especially women.
“The safety and security of passengers, especially women, is top priority of the Indian Railways,” Bansal told “It’s not possible to deploy women constables in each of the 51,000 coaches. But soon there would be round-the-clock toll-free helpline for women and this will be tracked on real-time basis.”
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Kareena Kapoor's wax statue at Madam Tussauds has undergone a style change.
- Power of Rohit Shetty
- Ajay Devgn's top performances
- Get ready for PK second poster
- Unknown facts of Kapil Sharma
- Ranbir shoots commercial for Saavn: Watch now
- Whats brewing between Varun, Nargis Fakhri?
- Katrina will not join Ranbir on 'Tamasha' shoot
- OMG! Sunny wants her co-stars to get HIV test done
It is super wired, shocking and unnatural but it is true. A donkey in Saudi avoided rape a
Buyers are always on the lookout for the cheap and best and here are the best budget smart