- When eternal glamor queen Rekha posed naked and more...In Pics: Bollywood bombshells feature on magazine coversTen Boldest Bollywood moviesPlot leaked: Find out what Salman Khan\'s Kick is all aboutKatrina copies Deepika\'s bikiniWhat is Salman Khan's fee for Bigg Boss 8 and his conditionsEx lovers Ranbir-Deepika get cosy in \'Tamasha\'Shankaracharya in trouble for his remarks against Sai BabaDelhi Zoo soon to give more to animalsThese B-Wood daughters will not make a debut
India will be expecting a lion's share of medals from shooters, boxers, wrestlers and shu
Bansal's wife seeks safety for women in trains Last Updated : 26 Feb 2013 10:57:05 AM IST Bansal's wife seeks safety for women in trains
Railway minister Pawan Kumar Bansal’s wife seeks more safety measures for women traveling in trains in this year's railway Budget.
Wife Madhu Bansal said that he is under no stress and the only thing she wants in the Indian Railways is more safety for women. And she’s told him that, so expect it for sure in this year’s Railway Budget.
“I had told him to include a helpline number for women, they should feel safe while traveling,” she said
“No, no he’s under no stress,” she said, when asked if the Railway Minister was facing a lot of pressure.
“I don’t want a rail fare hike, we will have to wait for the rail budget,” the minister’s wife said.
After 17 years, the Railway Budget will be presented to Parliament by a Congressman so major emphasis must be on the pro people policies .
“Of course the budget will be drawn up in line with the philosophy of the Congress,” she said.
His son, Amit Bansal, also favours that this year Railway Budget should have something special for safety of women and better amenities.
“Security of women and passengers is of most importance. Security and food of good quality those were the main reasons of increasing the fares as there had not been an increase for almost a decade,” he said.
The minister has already promised a 24X7 helpline for women that will be tracked real time, with top priority accorded to safety of passengers, especially women.
“The safety and security of passengers, especially women, is top priority of the Indian Railways,” Bansal told “It’s not possible to deploy women constables in each of the 51,000 coaches. But soon there would be round-the-clock toll-free helpline for women and this will be tracked on real-time basis.”
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
From the most scandalous controversies to nude pictures, the eternal glamor queen of Bolly
- In Pics: Bollywood bombshells feature on magazine covers
- Ten Boldest Bollywood movies
- Plot leaked: Find out what Salman Khan's Kick is all about
- Katrina copies Deepika's bikini
- What is Salman Khan's fee for Bigg Boss 8 and his conditions
- Ex lovers Ranbir-Deepika get cosy in 'Tamasha'
- Mandira does not mind exposing
- Out : Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor’s first look in Tamasha
The Zoology department of Jawaharlal Nehru College (JNC) at Pasighat in East Siang distric
Prices of QWERTY handsets of Blackberry have been slashed to make them affordable.