- Day2 inside Bigg Boss 8, tears, punishments and fightsAbRam is Veena Malik\'s son!18th death anniversary of hot South Indian actress Silk SmithaChitrangada taking selfie from new mobileHrithik Roshan on Deepika Padukone cleavage controversyYouth killed by White Tiger at Delhi ZooOur souls are connected: Katrina Kaif on Ranbir KapoorNeha Dhupia to turn film producerEmma Watson\'s nude photos about to leakHrithik Roshan rides an auto rickshaw
The Indo-Zimbawbwean combination of Sania Mirza and Cara Black became the fourth pair to
Bansal's wife seeks safety for women in trains Last Updated : 26 Feb 2013 10:57:05 AM IST Bansal's wife seeks safety for women in trains
Railway minister Pawan Kumar Bansal’s wife seeks more safety measures for women traveling in trains in this year's railway Budget.
Wife Madhu Bansal said that he is under no stress and the only thing she wants in the Indian Railways is more safety for women. And she’s told him that, so expect it for sure in this year’s Railway Budget.
“I had told him to include a helpline number for women, they should feel safe while traveling,” she said
“No, no he’s under no stress,” she said, when asked if the Railway Minister was facing a lot of pressure.
“I don’t want a rail fare hike, we will have to wait for the rail budget,” the minister’s wife said.
After 17 years, the Railway Budget will be presented to Parliament by a Congressman so major emphasis must be on the pro people policies .
“Of course the budget will be drawn up in line with the philosophy of the Congress,” she said.
His son, Amit Bansal, also favours that this year Railway Budget should have something special for safety of women and better amenities.
“Security of women and passengers is of most importance. Security and food of good quality those were the main reasons of increasing the fares as there had not been an increase for almost a decade,” he said.
The minister has already promised a 24X7 helpline for women that will be tracked real time, with top priority accorded to safety of passengers, especially women.
“The safety and security of passengers, especially women, is top priority of the Indian Railways,” Bansal told “It’s not possible to deploy women constables in each of the 51,000 coaches. But soon there would be round-the-clock toll-free helpline for women and this will be tracked on real-time basis.”
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Day two inside 'Bigg Boss 8' had interesting incidents.
- AbRam is Veena Malik's son!
- 18th death anniversary of hot South Indian actress Silk Smitha
- Chitrangada taking selfie from new mobile
- Hrithik Roshan on Deepika Padukone cleavage controversy
- Our souls are connected: Katrina Kaif on Ranbir Kapoor
- Neha Dhupia to turn film producer
- Taylor Swift invites fans for secret session
- Emma Watson's nude photos about to leak
An 21 years-old American Jasmine Tridevil claims that she had plastic surgery to create a
Samsung will be launching its Tizen phones in india soon to boost falling sales.