FC Goa scored a goal in each half to down a fighting FC Pune City to move to the fourth p
|Vodafone seeks FIPB approval for 100% stake in India unit|
UK-based Vodafone has sought approval to raise the stake in its India unit to 100 per cent for Rs 10,141 crore, showing that the world's second biggest mobile operator remains bullish on the country despite tax dispute with authorities and a gloomy business environment.
Vodafone applied to the Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) for approval to raise stake in Vodafone India to 100 per cent from the current combined direct and indirect holding of 84.5 per cent.
|Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Gauhar Khan tried hard but Nigaar Khan failed terribly in creating any drama in 'Bigg Boss
- Shilpa Shetty meets Arnold
- Salman Khan’s rivals turned-friends
- Hrithik, Sussanne spotted together
- Arpita, Ayush on 'Bigg Boss 8' sets
- Anushka, Sushant look refreshing in 'Chaar Kadam'
- FIRST LOOK: Rekha in 'Fitoor'
- Is Katrina upset and did not come in reception
- Why these B-Wood celebs did not attend Arpita Khan's reception
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.