- \'Single again\' Hrithik is ready to \'mingle\'!Sussanne celebrates Halloween with kidsWhat make Aishwarya stay awake all night?Birthday Special: Aish's most gorgeous sefliesLisa Haydon skipped 'The Shaukeens' promotionsHow Aishwarya lost post-pregnancy weightKapil Sharma's wife does not like his jokes on herTen best dressed starsWedding album of Aishwarya Rai BachchanJukebox of \'The Shaukeens\' audio is out!
Former Indian tennis legend Vijay Amritraj says Sania Mirza should not have quit playing
Kingfisher Q3 net loss at Rs 755 cr Last Updated : 05 Feb 2013 12:34:02 PM IST File Photo
Kingfisher Airlines on Tuesday reported a net loss of Rs 755.17 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012, a period when it did not operate a single flight.
The company had a net profit of Rs 444.26 crore in the quarter ended December 2011, Kingfisher said in a filing to the BSE.
"During the quarter under review, Kingfisher did not have any operations. The company submitted a revival plan to the DGCA for renewal of its scheduled operator's permit and for restart of operations," it said.
Following the results, shares of the company fell by 3.83 per cent to Rs 12.06 on the BSE in late morning trade.
"After announcing finance costs of Rs 401 crore, a one-time cost of Rs 275 crore due to re-delivery of aircraft (which will reduce lease rentals and other related costs going forward), the net loss was Rs 755 crore," the Vijay Mallya-promoted carrier said.
"Kingfisher has made significant progress in complying with the DGCA requirement," the airline added.
Kingfisher, which has debt of nearly Rs 8,000 crore and accumulated loss and liabilities of a similar amount, has been grounded since October 1 after its pilots and engineers went on a strike over non-payment of salaries.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A court here has issued notice to Bollywood actor Aamir Khan seeking his response by Decem
- Bob Dylan's next album set for 2015 release
- Bruce Willis, Bill Murray to star in 'Magic City'
- 'Single again' Hrithik is ready to 'mingle'!
- Sussanne celebrates Halloween with kids
- 'Happy Ending' is a spoof on Bollywood: Kalki
- What make Aishwarya stay awake all night?
- Birthday Special: Aish's most gorgeous seflies
- Lisa Haydon skipped 'The Shaukeens' promotions
Not only in Delhi, street harassment and eve-teasing incidents are also common in New York
Handset maker Lava Friday launched a new series of Iris smartphones under the 'Fuel' brand