- Beyonce opts for Indian dress againMughal Gardens to open on Friday'Jism 3' most boldest erotic thrillerRakhi Sawant wants to become a porn star nowDeepika will get intimate with Vin DieselSalman Khan wants children without marriage!Teddy Day 2016 wallpaper, images, greetingsVarun Dhawan to star in 'Judwaa 2'Salman goes clean-shaven in new look of 'Sultan'Preity quashes marriage report again
Defending champions India bounced back to reckoning in style with a 5-0 hammering of Sri L
Amway India to set up Rs 500-cr plant in Tamil Nadu Last Updated : 02 Feb 2013 04:41:44 PM IST File Photo
Direct selling FMCG company Amway India on Saturday said it is setting up an over Rs 500-crore greenfield manufacturing facility at Nilakottai in southern Tamil Nadu.
Land had been acquired for the project and is expected to be launched by 'mid-2015' at Nilakottai in Dindigul district, and a memorandum of understanding has been signed with the state government. The company is awaiting the single-window clearance for the project.
The company has invested over Rs 500 crore on the project, Amway India Managing Director and CEO William Scott Pinckney said here.
Speaking to reporters here during the launch of the company's new health range products for women, he said Amway is targeting a "net sales revenue of USD 1 billion in India by 2020".
"It (the unit) is about capacity enhancement to cater to the USD 1 billion market by 2020 and it will make health and beauty products," he said.
In 2012, Amway India clocked a turnover of Rs 2,288 crore, the company said.
It announced the launch of three products under its flagship 'Nutrilite' category. Nutrilite Hair, Skin and Nails, Nutrilite Tri-Iron and Folic and Nutrilite Black Cohosh and Soy, aimed at different health segments ranging from haircare to "overall well-being" of women during menopause, the company said.
These will be available to consumers by this month end or beginning of March, it added.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Beyonce Knowles opts for Indian designers creation again.
- Sidharth to spend V-Day with Katrina
- 'Jism 3' most boldest erotic thriller
- Look who just hated Katrina Kaif!!!
- Parineeti Chopra turns a singer!
- Rakhi Sawant wants to become a porn star now
- Deepika will get intimate with Vin Diesel
- Salman Khan wants children without marriage!
- Govinda gets two weeks to apologise in a slapping incident
Kristina Pimenova,a 10-year-old Russian girl, has sparked controversy by landing a top mo
Panasonic launches P66 Mega smartphone at Rs. 7,990 in New Delhi on Tuesday.