- Rani Mukerji on Vogue, Kajol on ElleKalki Koechlin turns showstopper for Gaurav GuptaYakub Memon buried at Bada Khabristan'Missile Man' laid to rest with emotional farewellMercedes launches 3 new modelsDhanush's movie reached Venice Film FestivalKareena, Arjun's most awaited film 'Ka and Ki' of year 2016India Couture Week opened by Sabyasachi, LouboutinYes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja ReloadedCaught: Why is Kapil Sharma lying about his health?
Ace Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal is confident of recovering from her shoulder pain and reg
Amway India to set up Rs 500-cr plant in Tamil Nadu Last Updated : 02 Feb 2013 04:41:44 PM IST File Photo
Direct selling FMCG company Amway India on Saturday said it is setting up an over Rs 500-crore greenfield manufacturing facility at Nilakottai in southern Tamil Nadu.
Land had been acquired for the project and is expected to be launched by 'mid-2015' at Nilakottai in Dindigul district, and a memorandum of understanding has been signed with the state government. The company is awaiting the single-window clearance for the project.
The company has invested over Rs 500 crore on the project, Amway India Managing Director and CEO William Scott Pinckney said here.
Speaking to reporters here during the launch of the company's new health range products for women, he said Amway is targeting a "net sales revenue of USD 1 billion in India by 2020".
"It (the unit) is about capacity enhancement to cater to the USD 1 billion market by 2020 and it will make health and beauty products," he said.
In 2012, Amway India clocked a turnover of Rs 2,288 crore, the company said.
It announced the launch of three products under its flagship 'Nutrilite' category. Nutrilite Hair, Skin and Nails, Nutrilite Tri-Iron and Folic and Nutrilite Black Cohosh and Soy, aimed at different health segments ranging from haircare to "overall well-being" of women during menopause, the company said.
These will be available to consumers by this month end or beginning of March, it added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shooting for Kabir Khan Phantom was a tedious task for Katrina Kaif and Saif Khan.
- Rani Mukerji on Vogue, Kajol on Elle
- Marathi cinema is growing: Big B
- Kalki Koechlin turns showstopper for Gaurav Gupta
- It's unfortunate! 'Mastani', 'Dilwale' clash on Box Office
- Huma Qureshi in Gurinder Chadha's next film
- Madhuri's launches clothing brand
- Anushka not to endorse any fairness products
- 'Silsila' completes 34 years, Big B nostalgic
A Hong Kong woman was sentenced to three-and-a-half months in jail on Thursday after a cou
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that