- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bashSay goodbye to cold with home remediesJoy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh BhattVIPs who got inked in third phase of UP electionsWhen Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
The fourth edition of the Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing Championship will be held on M
Amway India to set up Rs 500-cr plant in Tamil Nadu Last Updated : 02 Feb 2013 04:41:44 PM IST File Photo
Direct selling FMCG company Amway India on Saturday said it is setting up an over Rs 500-crore greenfield manufacturing facility at Nilakottai in southern Tamil Nadu.
Land had been acquired for the project and is expected to be launched by 'mid-2015' at Nilakottai in Dindigul district, and a memorandum of understanding has been signed with the state government. The company is awaiting the single-window clearance for the project.
The company has invested over Rs 500 crore on the project, Amway India Managing Director and CEO William Scott Pinckney said here.
Speaking to reporters here during the launch of the company's new health range products for women, he said Amway is targeting a "net sales revenue of USD 1 billion in India by 2020".
"It (the unit) is about capacity enhancement to cater to the USD 1 billion market by 2020 and it will make health and beauty products," he said.
In 2012, Amway India clocked a turnover of Rs 2,288 crore, the company said.
It announced the launch of three products under its flagship 'Nutrilite' category. Nutrilite Hair, Skin and Nails, Nutrilite Tri-Iron and Folic and Nutrilite Black Cohosh and Soy, aimed at different health segments ranging from haircare to "overall well-being" of women during menopause, the company said.
These will be available to consumers by this month end or beginning of March, it added.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"The Ghazi Attack", starring actor Rana Daggubati, minted Rs 15.75 crore across India duri
- Will Sara Ali Khan be as lucky as Alia Bhatt
- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
- Video: Jhanvi grooves with boyfriend
- Pics:Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh Bhatt
- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roof
- When Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha Mishra
- 'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrity
- Neil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
ZTE to launch, Gigabit, phone, at MWC 2017, Beijing, Chinese smartphone, ZTE is set to, la