- All you want to know about Bhajji's weddingSidharth, Katrina celebrate \'Baar Baar Dekho\' wrapFinal list of \'Bigg Boss 9\' inmatesActress who were physically assaultedWhen Big B was chased by a tiger for 4 kmKarisma\'s ex hubby to marry his ex girlfriendWhat a comeback Aishwarya!Aditi Rao Hydri goes toplessSridevi's daughter Khushi kisses Jack GilinskyJab Kareena met Mira and Shahid met Saif
The Indian hockey team had a disappointing start to their four-Test series as they suffere
Amway India to set up Rs 500-cr plant in Tamil Nadu Last Updated : 02 Feb 2013 04:41:44 PM IST File Photo
Direct selling FMCG company Amway India on Saturday said it is setting up an over Rs 500-crore greenfield manufacturing facility at Nilakottai in southern Tamil Nadu.
Land had been acquired for the project and is expected to be launched by 'mid-2015' at Nilakottai in Dindigul district, and a memorandum of understanding has been signed with the state government. The company is awaiting the single-window clearance for the project.
The company has invested over Rs 500 crore on the project, Amway India Managing Director and CEO William Scott Pinckney said here.
Speaking to reporters here during the launch of the company's new health range products for women, he said Amway is targeting a "net sales revenue of USD 1 billion in India by 2020".
"It (the unit) is about capacity enhancement to cater to the USD 1 billion market by 2020 and it will make health and beauty products," he said.
In 2012, Amway India clocked a turnover of Rs 2,288 crore, the company said.
It announced the launch of three products under its flagship 'Nutrilite' category. Nutrilite Hair, Skin and Nails, Nutrilite Tri-Iron and Folic and Nutrilite Black Cohosh and Soy, aimed at different health segments ranging from haircare to "overall well-being" of women during menopause, the company said.
These will be available to consumers by this month end or beginning of March, it added.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood newbie Athiya Shetty, will walk the ramp for designers Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Kh
- Sidharth, Katrina celebrate 'Baar Baar Dekho' wrap
- Final list of 'Bigg Boss 9' inmates
- Watch Salman Khan's 'Prem Leela' in 'PRDP'
- Konkona elated with 'Talvar' success
- Actress who were physically assaulted
- When Big B was chased by a tiger for 4 km
- Karisma's ex hubby to marry his ex girlfriend
- What a comeback Aishwarya!
A dog in the US had to be rescued after it accidentally knocked its owner's idling truck i
Microsoft launched LUMIA 640 LTE 4G device priced at Rs 17,399 with an aim to widen its po