- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Vijender Singh registered the fifth consecutive win of his fledgling professional career
Non-subsidized LPG cylinder at Rs 883 Last Updated : 04 Oct 2012 11:23:19 AM IST File Photo
Housewives will have face difficulties to manage the kitchen as Oil Companies have hiked the price of non-subsidized LPG cylinder by Rs 127 on Monday.
Now, common man will have to pay Rs 883 for the seventh LPG cylinder, which is non-subsidised after the central government decided to limit the subsidized LPG cylinders to six in a year. Earlier, the price of non-subsidised LPG gas was Rs 756.
The decision to hike the LPG refill by Rs 127 was taken because the price of domestic liquefied petroleum gas has been linked to international gas prices.
Oil companies have said that the price of LPG cylinders will be revised every month.
Market experts believe that the price of LPG cylinders may go up further during the winter season on the back of higher demand for the product.
However, oil marketing companies have said that any decrease in the price of LPG in the international market would similarly be passed on to the consumers by way of reduction in the domestic prices of non-subsidized LPG cylinders.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of