- My wife is my life guru: Jon HammRCB canter to 10-wicket win over DaredevilsTelugu actress arrested in smuggling caseLively reveals something secreteCSK spin their way to thumping win over Kings XI PunjabDeepika has something to worry aboutSee Bollywood sexy babes in nightwearPiku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistryBipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!Rare photos of B'day boy Varun Dhawan
Sachin Tendulkar is furious about the news of his daughter Sara making a Bollywood debut.
Non-subsidized LPG cylinder at Rs 883 Last Updated : 04 Oct 2012 11:23:19 AM IST File Photo
Housewives will have face difficulties to manage the kitchen as Oil Companies have hiked the price of non-subsidized LPG cylinder by Rs 127 on Monday.
Now, common man will have to pay Rs 883 for the seventh LPG cylinder, which is non-subsidised after the central government decided to limit the subsidized LPG cylinders to six in a year. Earlier, the price of non-subsidised LPG gas was Rs 756.
The decision to hike the LPG refill by Rs 127 was taken because the price of domestic liquefied petroleum gas has been linked to international gas prices.
Oil companies have said that the price of LPG cylinders will be revised every month.
Market experts believe that the price of LPG cylinders may go up further during the winter season on the back of higher demand for the product.
However, oil marketing companies have said that any decrease in the price of LPG in the international market would similarly be passed on to the consumers by way of reduction in the domestic prices of non-subsidized LPG cylinders.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is the most shocking photos ever. No Bollywood actress has been seen doing such a bol
- Kim Kardashian's daughter loves selfies
- US star Lena felt powerless after her rape
- Bruce Jenner decided to change sex
- Pics: Stardom during Sri Krishna Mahostav
- Victoria Beckham proud of son
- Kim Kardashian supports Bruce Jenner
- Lawrence refuses to date Prince Harry
- Bollywood divas who bring loss to producers
In a shocking incident, an infant died of suffocation after her 25-year-old mother alleged
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,