- Anushka and Virat spotted together againAamir Khan\'s special for Sanjay DuttNathuram Godse should have killed Nehru, not GandhiThunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan\'s Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1Amitabh\'s Jalsa turns star studded this DiwaliDeepika challenges Sunny Leone\'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'
Provisionally suspended she might be but Indian boxer L Sarita Devi has not given up hop
Non-subsidized LPG cylinder at Rs 883 Last Updated : 04 Oct 2012 11:23:19 AM IST File Photo
Housewives will have face difficulties to manage the kitchen as Oil Companies have hiked the price of non-subsidized LPG cylinder by Rs 127 on Monday.
Now, common man will have to pay Rs 883 for the seventh LPG cylinder, which is non-subsidised after the central government decided to limit the subsidized LPG cylinders to six in a year. Earlier, the price of non-subsidised LPG gas was Rs 756.
The decision to hike the LPG refill by Rs 127 was taken because the price of domestic liquefied petroleum gas has been linked to international gas prices.
Oil companies have said that the price of LPG cylinders will be revised every month.
Market experts believe that the price of LPG cylinders may go up further during the winter season on the back of higher demand for the product.
However, oil marketing companies have said that any decrease in the price of LPG in the international market would similarly be passed on to the consumers by way of reduction in the domestic prices of non-subsidized LPG cylinders.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Rumoured lovers Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma cannot stay away from each other
- Katie Price wants to sell breast implants to fan
- Rajinikanth first look in ‘Lingaa’
- We will never remake 'Awara': Randhir Kapoor
- Lindsay Lohan gets upset when asked about imprisonment
- Madonna's memorabilia collection to go on sale
- Aamir Khan's special for Sanjay Dutt
- Thunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1
- Amitabh's Jalsa turns star studded this Diwali
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country