- People stop taking calls if you deliver a flop: Abhishek BachchanChinkara poaching case: Salman thanks fans for prayers, supportAkshay had a ball shooting cameo for 'Dishoom'Iulia Vantur celebrated birthday with Salman KhanICW 2016: Rohit Bal adds Russian touch to India fashionB-Town hails Salman's acquittal in poaching casesKangana turns Mughal empress for at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016Why not: Kangana on getting married more than once'Madaari': A heartbreaking wake-up callVijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
Sports Minister Vijay Goel said talented javelin thrower Neeraj Chopra, who recently scrip
Bajaj unveils big bikes at Auto Expo 2014 Last Updated : 08 Feb 2014 01:27:34 PM IST Pulsar SS 400.
Going by the trend in the country, Bajaj showcased two wicked looking 400cc motorcycles at the ongoing Auto Expo. The much-awaited bikes are named Pulsar CS 400 and the sportier Pulsar SS 400 with fairing. Read on to find more...
Bajaj Auto Ltd unveiled its much awaited high-end bike Pulsar 400 cc at the Auto Expo 2014 being organised at Greater Noida. These bikes are near production prototypes, and will sport a 375 cc engine.
The leading two-wheeler manufacturer introduced two models at its stall at the expo. There is a sporty naked Pulsar CS 400 and the sportier Pulsar SS 400 with full fairing. The Pulsar SS 400 sports a full-front fairing with twin projector headlights, LED pilot lamps and indicators. There are plenty of changes in details to make it look appealing to the youth's demand. The exhaust is quite sporty as well, somewhat like the Yamaha FZ-15 150cc. But being a prototype, it will be interesting to see whether Bajaj carries over the whole deal over to the production version.
The Pulsar CS 400 is a Cruiser sports bike. Could not help but notice that the front end of the CS is held together with inverted forks like in the KTM 390 Duke. The alloy wheel design was quite interesting and out of the box. Both these models will share some engine parts with KTM 390 Duke and sport a six speed gearbox. The hearts of the bike will be liquid-cooled with fuel injection. The bikes are expected to be in the range of 2 lakh rupees once they hit showrooms.
These two were the stars of the show for us and we can't wait to get our hands on these beauties. The bikes should be launched late in the year or early next year. Fingers corssed!!
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Tahir Raj Bhasin, who is gearing up for his second release "Force 2", says it's a ve
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Explorer Levison Wood's Himalayan journey to air in India
- People stop taking calls if you deliver a flop: Abhishek Bachchan
- Find Malayalam industry to be very progressive: Priya Anand
- Want to do hardcore love story: Raashi
- Watch: 'Kala Chashma' the party groover from 'Baar Baar Dekho'
- Salman Khan's brand to venture into jewellery business next month
- Sony SAB join hands with Twitter to promote new show
An international team of scientists has identified a rare new species of beaked whale that
Domestic electronics company Micromax has announced a new laptop series Micromax Ignite an