- Want my daughter to be proud of me: ShahidTips to pick lip colour this festive seasonMNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...''My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectationsTrain To Busan movie reviewKnow more about Parineeti ChopraHow to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
Bajaj unveils big bikes at Auto Expo 2014 Last Updated : 08 Feb 2014 01:27:34 PM IST Pulsar SS 400.
Going by the trend in the country, Bajaj showcased two wicked looking 400cc motorcycles at the ongoing Auto Expo. The much-awaited bikes are named Pulsar CS 400 and the sportier Pulsar SS 400 with fairing. Read on to find more...
Bajaj Auto Ltd unveiled its much awaited high-end bike Pulsar 400 cc at the Auto Expo 2014 being organised at Greater Noida. These bikes are near production prototypes, and will sport a 375 cc engine.
The leading two-wheeler manufacturer introduced two models at its stall at the expo. There is a sporty naked Pulsar CS 400 and the sportier Pulsar SS 400 with full fairing. The Pulsar SS 400 sports a full-front fairing with twin projector headlights, LED pilot lamps and indicators. There are plenty of changes in details to make it look appealing to the youth's demand. The exhaust is quite sporty as well, somewhat like the Yamaha FZ-15 150cc. But being a prototype, it will be interesting to see whether Bajaj carries over the whole deal over to the production version.
The Pulsar CS 400 is a Cruiser sports bike. Could not help but notice that the front end of the CS is held together with inverted forks like in the KTM 390 Duke. The alloy wheel design was quite interesting and out of the box. Both these models will share some engine parts with KTM 390 Duke and sport a six speed gearbox. The hearts of the bike will be liquid-cooled with fuel injection. The bikes are expected to be in the range of 2 lakh rupees once they hit showrooms.
These two were the stars of the show for us and we can't wait to get our hands on these beauties. The bikes should be launched late in the year or early next year. Fingers corssed!!
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Shahid Kapoor says he wants to be his best for his daughter Misha and wants her to b
- Shabana Azmi criticises Maharashtra CM
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- My role in 'Sarkar 3' is small but important: Manoj Bajpai
- No skin show or liplocks in 'Ae Dil...': Aishwarya
- Producers 'thank' cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil...' release
- MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
- 'My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectations
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
On October 23, 2001, Apple Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Steve Jobs unveiled iPod,