- Mona Lisa's journey in 'Bigg Boss 10'SRK takes AbRam's help to promote 'Raees'Great time to be a girl in the industry: Sonakshi SinhaDangal mints over Rs 375 crore in IndiaPriyanka Jagga bags her first Bollywood filmTen unknown facts about SushantCold wave continues in J&KDonald Trump, Melania perform first danceKareena to be Anita Dongre's showstopper at LFW finaleCan't work with people who don't love me: SRK
Indian tennis ace Rohan Bopanna and his Canadian partner Gabriela Dabrowski advanced to
Bajaj unveils big bikes at Auto Expo 2014 Last Updated : 08 Feb 2014 01:27:34 PM IST Pulsar SS 400.
Going by the trend in the country, Bajaj showcased two wicked looking 400cc motorcycles at the ongoing Auto Expo. The much-awaited bikes are named Pulsar CS 400 and the sportier Pulsar SS 400 with fairing. Read on to find more...
Bajaj Auto Ltd unveiled its much awaited high-end bike Pulsar 400 cc at the Auto Expo 2014 being organised at Greater Noida. These bikes are near production prototypes, and will sport a 375 cc engine.
The leading two-wheeler manufacturer introduced two models at its stall at the expo. There is a sporty naked Pulsar CS 400 and the sportier Pulsar SS 400 with full fairing. The Pulsar SS 400 sports a full-front fairing with twin projector headlights, LED pilot lamps and indicators. There are plenty of changes in details to make it look appealing to the youth's demand. The exhaust is quite sporty as well, somewhat like the Yamaha FZ-15 150cc. But being a prototype, it will be interesting to see whether Bajaj carries over the whole deal over to the production version.
The Pulsar CS 400 is a Cruiser sports bike. Could not help but notice that the front end of the CS is held together with inverted forks like in the KTM 390 Duke. The alloy wheel design was quite interesting and out of the box. Both these models will share some engine parts with KTM 390 Duke and sport a six speed gearbox. The hearts of the bike will be liquid-cooled with fuel injection. The bikes are expected to be in the range of 2 lakh rupees once they hit showrooms.
These two were the stars of the show for us and we can't wait to get our hands on these beauties. The bikes should be launched late in the year or early next year. Fingers corssed!!loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman Khan had a little c0-star In 'Tubelight' too
- Review: Kaabil is a winner
- Jackie Chan meets Salman Khan
- Is Deepika with Ishaan Khattar in her next international film?
- Pics: Deewar had best screenplay ever: Amitabh Bachchan
- SRK wanted Falguni Pathak to sing 'Udi udi'
- Jackie Chan to appear on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Sussanne-Hrithik's picture is too cute to handle
- Mumbai relatively safer, says Kangana Ranaut
Green vehicles -- hybrid, electric and fuel cell -- are gaining popularity in China owin
Thanks to its components (mainly chips) and semiconductors business, Samsung Electronics h