- Sunny adopts Zeenat’s look in LeelaAdnan Sami applies for Indian CitizenshipJacqueline Fernandez hits 1 million fans on InstagramCharacter is the new hero in Bollywood movies : Nawazuddin SiddiquiKangana to romance Saif in \'The Devotion of Suspect X\'OMG!Sonam Kapoor down with swine fluFire on \'ABCD 2\' setLeonard Nimoy, Spock on \'Star Trek,\' dead at 83Amitabh to promote road safetyWatch Shah Rukh Khan turning into teen
Mohun Bagan has taken the top spot in the I-League football standings.
Bajaj unveils big bikes at Auto Expo 2014 Last Updated : 08 Feb 2014 01:27:34 PM IST Pulsar SS 400.
Going by the trend in the country, Bajaj showcased two wicked looking 400cc motorcycles at the ongoing Auto Expo. The much-awaited bikes are named Pulsar CS 400 and the sportier Pulsar SS 400 with fairing. Read on to find more...
Bajaj Auto Ltd unveiled its much awaited high-end bike Pulsar 400 cc at the Auto Expo 2014 being organised at Greater Noida. These bikes are near production prototypes, and will sport a 375 cc engine.
The leading two-wheeler manufacturer introduced two models at its stall at the expo. There is a sporty naked Pulsar CS 400 and the sportier Pulsar SS 400 with full fairing. The Pulsar SS 400 sports a full-front fairing with twin projector headlights, LED pilot lamps and indicators. There are plenty of changes in details to make it look appealing to the youth's demand. The exhaust is quite sporty as well, somewhat like the Yamaha FZ-15 150cc. But being a prototype, it will be interesting to see whether Bajaj carries over the whole deal over to the production version.
The Pulsar CS 400 is a Cruiser sports bike. Could not help but notice that the front end of the CS is held together with inverted forks like in the KTM 390 Duke. The alloy wheel design was quite interesting and out of the box. Both these models will share some engine parts with KTM 390 Duke and sport a six speed gearbox. The hearts of the bike will be liquid-cooled with fuel injection. The bikes are expected to be in the range of 2 lakh rupees once they hit showrooms.
These two were the stars of the show for us and we can't wait to get our hands on these beauties. The bikes should be launched late in the year or early next year. Fingers corssed!!
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Sunny Leone is seen scorching the screen in the first look of Leela with her bold acts.
- Pics:Adnan Sami applies for Indian Citizenship
- Jacqueline Fernandez hits 1 million fans on Instagram
- Character is the new hero in Bollywood movies : Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Kangana to romance Saif in 'The Devotion of Suspect X'
- OMG!Sonam Kapoor down with swine flu
- Pakistan Loses Historic Taj Mahal Cinema
- Fire on 'ABCD 2' set
- Tax penalty on Actor Robert De Niro
The first 'selfie' taken in space by NASA astronaut Buzz Aldrin in 1966 has fetched almost
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w