- AirAsia India's aircraft dedicated to 'Kabali'Kapil's on-screen lover Sumona Chakravarti caught smokingSalman Khan possessive for his girlfriend Iulia VanturPorsche launched 911 range in IndiaDebina Bonnerjee to join 'The Kapil Sharma Show'Painted stages of a woman's lifeAfter Sushant's stardom, Ankita Lokhande to make Bollywood debutDivyanka Tripathi confess about her weddingB'day Special: Lesser known facts about Chhoti AnandiKeep frizzy hair at bay this monsoon
British tennis player Marcus Willis has described playing 17-time Grand Slam champion Roge
Bajaj unveils big bikes at Auto Expo 2014 Last Updated : 08 Feb 2014 01:27:34 PM IST Pulsar SS 400.
Going by the trend in the country, Bajaj showcased two wicked looking 400cc motorcycles at the ongoing Auto Expo. The much-awaited bikes are named Pulsar CS 400 and the sportier Pulsar SS 400 with fairing. Read on to find more...
Bajaj Auto Ltd unveiled its much awaited high-end bike Pulsar 400 cc at the Auto Expo 2014 being organised at Greater Noida. These bikes are near production prototypes, and will sport a 375 cc engine.
The leading two-wheeler manufacturer introduced two models at its stall at the expo. There is a sporty naked Pulsar CS 400 and the sportier Pulsar SS 400 with full fairing. The Pulsar SS 400 sports a full-front fairing with twin projector headlights, LED pilot lamps and indicators. There are plenty of changes in details to make it look appealing to the youth's demand. The exhaust is quite sporty as well, somewhat like the Yamaha FZ-15 150cc. But being a prototype, it will be interesting to see whether Bajaj carries over the whole deal over to the production version.
The Pulsar CS 400 is a Cruiser sports bike. Could not help but notice that the front end of the CS is held together with inverted forks like in the KTM 390 Duke. The alloy wheel design was quite interesting and out of the box. Both these models will share some engine parts with KTM 390 Duke and sport a six speed gearbox. The hearts of the bike will be liquid-cooled with fuel injection. The bikes are expected to be in the range of 2 lakh rupees once they hit showrooms.
These two were the stars of the show for us and we can't wait to get our hands on these beauties. The bikes should be launched late in the year or early next year. Fingers corssed!!
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
AirAsia India, as the official airline partner for "Kabali", has unveiled its all new rebr
- Ileana D'Cruz holidaying with her boyfriend: View PICS
- Kapil's on-screen lover Sumona Chakravarti caught smoking
- Salman Khan possessive for his girlfriend Iulia Vantur
- Debina Bonnerjee to join 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- TV good way to start as actor: Mohit Abrol
- After Sushant's stardom, Ankita Lokhande to make Bollywood debut
- I'm guarded about my personal life
- Sharmila Tagore, Deepa Mehta among Oscar Academy's new members
A man in the US has taken his love for smartness to a whole new level - by marrying it in
Creating a ripple in the flagship smartphone market, Reliance Retail on Monday unveiled th