- Haseena new poster: Shraddha and Siddharth look deadlyGoddess Brahmacharini worshiped on Day 2No baby right now, says Bipasha BasuWhy are Ranveer, Deepika avoiding each otherArjun, Shraddha in 'Half Girlfriend' first posterChaitra Navratri: Goddess Shailputri worshiped on Day 1Video games may help combat depressionFIRST LOOK: Kirti Kulhari in 'Indu Sarkar'Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez6 American Tv shows Indians love to watch
Spain and Italy eased past their opponents to stay unbeaten in Group G of the 2018 footba
Bajaj unveils big bikes at Auto Expo 2014 Last Updated : 08 Feb 2014 01:27:34 PM IST Pulsar SS 400.
Going by the trend in the country, Bajaj showcased two wicked looking 400cc motorcycles at the ongoing Auto Expo. The much-awaited bikes are named Pulsar CS 400 and the sportier Pulsar SS 400 with fairing. Read on to find more...
Bajaj Auto Ltd unveiled its much awaited high-end bike Pulsar 400 cc at the Auto Expo 2014 being organised at Greater Noida. These bikes are near production prototypes, and will sport a 375 cc engine.
The leading two-wheeler manufacturer introduced two models at its stall at the expo. There is a sporty naked Pulsar CS 400 and the sportier Pulsar SS 400 with full fairing. The Pulsar SS 400 sports a full-front fairing with twin projector headlights, LED pilot lamps and indicators. There are plenty of changes in details to make it look appealing to the youth's demand. The exhaust is quite sporty as well, somewhat like the Yamaha FZ-15 150cc. But being a prototype, it will be interesting to see whether Bajaj carries over the whole deal over to the production version.
The Pulsar CS 400 is a Cruiser sports bike. Could not help but notice that the front end of the CS is held together with inverted forks like in the KTM 390 Duke. The alloy wheel design was quite interesting and out of the box. Both these models will share some engine parts with KTM 390 Duke and sport a six speed gearbox. The hearts of the bike will be liquid-cooled with fuel injection. The bikes are expected to be in the range of 2 lakh rupees once they hit showrooms.
These two were the stars of the show for us and we can't wait to get our hands on these beauties. The bikes should be launched late in the year or early next year. Fingers corssed!!loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The makers of "Haseena: The Queen of Mumbai", starring Shraddha Kapoor and her brother Sid
- Jumanji sequel gets new title
- No baby right now, says Bipasha Basu
- Why are Ranveer, Deepika avoiding each other
- Arjun, Shraddha in 'Half Girlfriend' first poster
- FIRST LOOK: Kirti Kulhari in 'Indu Sarkar'
- VIDEO: Huma Qureshi on 28-day detox
- NTR's leaked look from his next film goes viral
- Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez
A group of birdwatchers spotted an Australian night parrot, once thought to be extinct, fo
At a time when margins are razor-thin in the fast-growing domestic smartphone market, any