- Mumbai Indians capture 2nd IPL titleSexy Vanessa facing tendinitisKramer ties nuptial knotRicha Chadha's 'unbelievable' moment at CannesSalman's next trip to Himachal for Arpita's wedding ReceptionPooja finishes 101 days of shootBreastfeeding protects kidsWho looks better with Sexy Deepika? Ranbir or Ranveer?Sex serine Regina to have fresh romanceOops! Ill Anushka to skip 'Dil Dhadakne Do' promotions at IPL final
India's Deepa Kumari has been promoted as the international hockey umpire by the Internati
Chevrolet launches new Sail U-Va car Last Updated : 19 Nov 2012 04:31:07 PM IST File photo of Chevrolet's Sail U-Va car.
"The all-new Sail U-Va hatchback is built on a new global small passenger car platform created for fast growing emerging markets," P Balendran, Vice President of the company said.
He said that the company aims to sell around 2,000 car, having advanced features, in a month.
The car is available is seven exterior colours.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A French thriller spotlighting the plight of traumatised refugees building new lives, "Dhe
- Cannes closes with glittering ceremony
- Sexy Vanessa facing tendinitis
- Kramer ties nuptial knot
- Richa Chadha's 'unbelievable' moment at Cannes
- Salman's next trip to Himachal for Arpita's wedding Reception
- Pooja finishes 101 days of shoot
- Who looks better with Sexy Deepika? Ranbir or Ranveer?
- Puneet Issar to join "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa"?
A British man who had his head ripped off from his spine in a car crash has survived, a me
Government is setting up a centre that will detect malicious programmes like 'botnets' and