- Dhanush's movie reached Venice Film FestivalKareena, Arjun's most awaited film 'Ka and Ki' of year 2016India Couture Week opened by Sabyasachi, LouboutinYes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja ReloadedCaught: Why is Kapil Sharma lying about his health?Hot girls of Bhojpuri cinemaWet and wild cover girls'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 croresFirst Look of Tamasha shows Deepika-Ranbir as a rocking coupleWhy Anushka Sharma is a beauty without brains?
The Indian sports fraternity joined the nation in mourning the death of former President A
Krishna, Clinton discuss Afghan situation Last Updated : 20 Jul 2010 02:04:28 PM IST
External Affairs Minister S M Krishna and his American counterpart Hillary Clinton on Tuesday discussed the Afghan situation, regional security and bilateral ties during a meeting between the two leaders in Kabul.
Krishna and Clinton, who met on the sidelines of an international conference on Afghanistan, warmly shook hands and posed for photographs.
During their meeting, they discussed issues like bilateral ties, Afghan situation and regional security.
Later, Krishna also met his Afghan counterpart Zalmai Rassoul.
The biggest ever conference on Afghanistan has brought together delegates from 70 nations to chalk out the future of the war-torn country, amidst a total lock-down of the capital city.
The meet was considering a plan to hand over security in the country's 34 provinces to the Afghan government by 2014.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan's hit 1981 romantic drama 'Silsila', which also starred Jaya Bac
- Dhanush's movie reached Venice Film Festival
- Balki's Ka and Ki most awaited film of 2016
- Bieber announces new single
- Yes, Mira Rajput will be on Jhalak Dikh Laaja Reloaded
- Caught: Why is Kapil Sharma lying about his health?
- Hot girls of Bhojpuri cinema
- Wet and wild cover girls
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 crores
Two young children who were locked up in a kennel during the day by their grandfather with
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that