- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeralSharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad BediDiamond shapes define your personality tooEating 'diet' foods can make you fat: StudyImtiaz to finalize title of upcoming filmHow to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screens
Internationally acclaimed sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik from Odisha won the gold medal at
25 killed in Kabul blasts IANS Last Updated : 10 Jan 2017 07:15:02 PM IST (File Photo)
"Two suicide blasts rocked near a sub-office of the National Directorate of Security (NDS), the intelligence agency, at 3.45 p.m. The initial information found 25 dead and several others wounded," a police source told Xinhua.
Several offices of parliament are also located nearby, he said.
A senior member of NDS was among those killed and a lawmaker was among the injured, the source said.
An investigation has been launched into the incident and further details about the bombings would be released later, the source said.
The blasts occurred when government employees were leaving their offices in the Dar-ul-Aman locality.
The Taliban insurgent group has claimed responsibility for the bombings.
The Taliban has urged civilians to stay away from official gatherings, military convoys and centres regarded as possible targets by militants.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt says S.S. Rajamoulis magnum opus "Baahubali 2: The Conclusion" will
- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeral
- Indian short film to be screened by Unesco in Indonesia
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
More than 20 funeral artefacts were unearthed during the excavation of two 2,000-year-old
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit