- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affairKangana wants to get married!'Rangoon' has my most heroic character: Shahid Kapoor'Running Shaadi': A frothy entertainer'Irada': Good intention poorly executed
The fourth edition of the Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing Championship will be held on M
Ukraine cancels Victory Day parade on May 9 Last Updated : 01 May 2014 03:36:55 PM IST Ukraine cancels Victory Day parade on May 9
The May 9 celebration of Victory Day may be Russia's most sacred holiday.Victory Day or 9 May marks the capitulation of Nazi Germany to the Soviet Union in the Second World War (also known as the Great Patriotic War in the Soviet Union).
There are reports online that any celebrations including parade to mark the day of victory over fascism in Kyiv has been banned by the new authorities and citizens and officials preparing these activities are receiving threats.World War II veterans could be "shot in the head" for wearing Soviet medals of valor.
The date of the proposed referendum in Donetsk comes on the heels of the May 9 holiday marking the 69th anniversary of victory in World War II.
Putin is scheduled to visit Crimea on May 9 for the first time since its annexation to Russia in March. He will be accompanied by Medvedev, for whom it will be his second trip. The visit has been arranged for May 9, when Russia celebrates its victory over the Germany army in WW2.
It celebrates the surrender of Nazi Germany to the Soviet Union and is marked by large-scale military parades.
Throughout the former Soviet Union, crowds gather to honor soldiers for their part in defeating Nazi Germany.
Social networking sites are floaded with messages from the Ukrainian government's official website statement congratulating veterans from the southern city of Kherson for the 70th anniversary of their victory over the "Nazi invaders."
Kyiv say that all preparations for celebrations of May 9 as a public holiday have been cancelled.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"The Ghazi Attack", starring actor Rana Daggubati, minted Rs 15.75 crore across India duri
- Will Sara Ali Khan be as lucky as Alia Bhatt
- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
- Video: Jhanvi grooves with boyfriend
- Pics:Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh Bhatt
- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roof
- When Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha Mishra
- 'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrity
- Neil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
ZTE to launch, Gigabit, phone, at MWC 2017, Beijing, Chinese smartphone, ZTE is set to, la