- 10 B-Town kids with unique namesKerala celebrates EasterSRK teaches Lungi dance to Brett RatnerYRF to distribute Salman's 'Tubelight' overseas'Begum Jaan': It's no 'Mandi', but an experienceVolvo launches its fastest car, PolestarBangladesh celebrates Pohela BoishakhPICS: Modi prays at Deekshabhoomi'Raabta' first look: Sushant, Kirti look adorableAssam celebrates Rongali Bihu
Internationally acclaimed sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik from Odisha won the gold medal at
Blasts at Malakand mosques in northwest Pakistan kill 21 Last Updated : 18 May 2013 10:30:48 AM IST Blasts at Malakand mosques in northwest Pakistan kill 21
At least 21 people were killed and 120 injured when twin blasts hit two Sunni mosques in Pakistan's northwest Malakand district ahead of the Friday prayers.
Two bombs exploded almost simultaneously at about 2:00 p.m. (local time) in the Bazdara Bala area of Malakand, a town in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
Local paramilitary troops confirmed that the first blast took place before Friday prayer and the second followed when Sunni Muslims were offering prayer in another mosque in the same area.
The security forces later clamped a curfew and launched a search operation in Bazdarra.
President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Justice (retd) Mir Hazar Khan Khoso and Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan condemned the blasts in two mosques in Bazdarra area of Malakand District that killed and injured innocent people.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt says S.S. Rajamoulis magnum opus "Baahubali 2: The Conclusion" will
- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeral
- Indian short film to be screened by Unesco in Indonesia
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
More than 20 funeral artefacts were unearthed during the excavation of two 2,000-year-old
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit