- Katrina Kaif finally admits dating Ranbir KapoorSarah White offers naked therapyRekha, Sridevi, Neetu looks gorgeousSRK\'s daughter is a good footballerNeha\'s sexy avtaar in Ekkees Toppon Ki SalaamiSaif-Kareena's holiday destinationShweta Basu Prasad in Bigg Boss8?Why Hot Neha Dhupia says No to Julie 2Finally, Katrina admits her love for RanbirKaun Banega Crorepati saved Big B
The moment the Capital's football fraternity has been waiting for, will arrive soon with
Bus accident in Pakistan, 25 killed Last Updated : 23 Mar 2013 01:39:53 PM IST
At least 25 people were killed and over 40 others injured on Saturday when a bus overturned after hitting a roadside electricity pylon in Pakistan's Punjab province.
The accident occurred near Sheikhupura city early this morning while the bus was going from Lahore to Faisalabad.
Karamat Ali, an official of the state-run rescue service,told that several women were among the dead.Ali said a passenger told rescue workers that the bus hit an electricity pole after the driver fell asleep at the wheel.
Police officials said the bus was speeding at the time of the accident. Local residents and rescue teams took the injured to a hospital in Sheikhupura.
Some bodies could be removed only after the mangled metal of the bus was cut, rescue officials said.Road accidents are common in Pakistan because of poor infrastructure and disregard of traffic laws.
Twenty-four people were killed on March 16 when a bus carrying soldiers fell into a ravine in northern Pakistan
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After the amazing tribute video by Tiger Shroff, now Hrithik Roshan has paid tribute to Mi
- Katrina Kaif finally admits dating Ranbir Kapoor
- Shooting for next 'James Bond' film starts in December
- Rekha, Sridevi, Neetu looks gorgeous
- Cara Delevingne lands female lead role in 'Paper Towns'
- SRK's daughter is a good footballer
- Neha's sexy avtaar in Ekkees Toppon Ki Salaami
- Saif-Kareena's holiday destination
- SRK to endorse Hyundai Xcent
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Apple had more than 4 million advance orders of its new iPhones in the first 24 hours.