- Garam Dharam upset with mediaA walk in nature could battle depressionVarun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 croreStar studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’Gaysil Naubert to choreographPooja Bhatt refused 'Aashiqui' for loveWho first came to meet Hema Malini after the accident?Salman tweets Sooraj Pancholi\'s tattoo from \'Hero\'Bollywood couples who did not go on honeymoonNo aaj ki party song in Bajrangi Bhaijaan
Indian women go into Saturday's hockey encounter with Japan in the World League Semifinals
Bus accident in Pakistan, 25 killed Last Updated : 23 Mar 2013 01:39:53 PM IST
At least 25 people were killed and over 40 others injured on Saturday when a bus overturned after hitting a roadside electricity pylon in Pakistan's Punjab province.
The accident occurred near Sheikhupura city early this morning while the bus was going from Lahore to Faisalabad.
Karamat Ali, an official of the state-run rescue service,told that several women were among the dead.Ali said a passenger told rescue workers that the bus hit an electricity pole after the driver fell asleep at the wheel.
Police officials said the bus was speeding at the time of the accident. Local residents and rescue teams took the injured to a hospital in Sheikhupura.
Some bodies could be removed only after the mangled metal of the bus was cut, rescue officials said.Road accidents are common in Pakistan because of poor infrastructure and disregard of traffic laws.
Twenty-four people were killed on March 16 when a bus carrying soldiers fell into a ravine in northern Pakistan
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Aamir Khan is collaborating with Oscar-winning composer A R Rahman for his next
- Garam Dharam upset with media
- Varun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 crore
- Star studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’
- Gaysil Naubert to choreograph
- Hansal Mehta to Make Sanjay Gandhi Biopic
- Pooja Bhatt refused 'Aashiqui' for love
- Who first came to meet Hema Malini after the accident?
- Nargis Fakhri to play Sangeeta Bijlani in biopic 'Azhar'
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe