- Resemblance between three Khan'sDU admissions to begin tomorrowGreat! Family comedy drama 'Piku' marks 105 CroreKangana Ranaut was given hugs and kisses by Rekha MadhuriPriyanka don't consider herself as starTaylor Swift youngest on ForbesRevealed! Why Rekha walked out of Fitoor?Want to see Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan's trailer? Strictly for fansKangana Ranaut\'s next film is Rangoon with Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali KhanSee First Look posters of major Bollywood summer releases
India on Tuesday in New Delhi dropped four key players, including ace drag-flicker Rupinde
CIA likely to target Syrian extremists with drones Last Updated : 16 Mar 2013 03:59:49 PM IST CIA likely to target Syrian extremists with drones
The US Central Intelligence Agency is collecting information on Islamic radicals in Syria for possible lethal drone strikes against them at a later stage.
Citing unnamed current and former US officials, The Los Angeles Times reported late yesterday that President Barack Obama had not authorised any drone missile strikes in Syria yet, and none were under consideration.
However CIA's Counterterrorism Center, which runs drone programmes targeting militants in Pakistan and Yemen, had recently shifted several targeting officers to improve intelligence gathering on militants in Syria.
The targeting officers have formed a unit with colleagues who were tracking Al-Qaeda operatives in Iraq. Veteran militants from Iraq are believed to have moved to Syria and joined anti-government Islamic militias there, the report said.
The targeting officers focusing on Syria are based at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, the paper said. But the agency is working closely with Saudi, Jordanian and other regional spy services active in Syria, according to media reports
The preparations come as radical Islamic fighters have won a growing share of rebel victories in Syria, the paper said. The State Department believes that one of the strongest Syrian opposition militias, Al Nusra Front, is a terrorist organisation that is indistinguishable from the group Al-Qaeda in Iraq, The Times noted.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shah Rukh Khan has startling resemblance with his sons Aryan and AbRam, see pics.
- Kris finds perfect match for daughter
- Zayn spends lots of time in kitchen
- Rose finds herself getting homesick
- Adam loves shopping sprees with mom
- Oh! Poor Sunny Leone appears before Thane police
- Great! Family comedy drama 'Piku' marks 105 Crore
- Kangana Ranaut was given hugs and kisses by Rekha Madhuri
- Priyanka don't consider herself as star
Saudi Arabia is planning to build the world's largest hotel with 10,000 rooms at a whoppin
Government is setting up a centre that will detect malicious programmes like 'botnets' and