- OMG! Leonardo di Caprio is Kareena Kapoor\'s dog!Karan Johar\'s most controversial statement everAmitabh Bachchan reaches 15 million fan following on TwitterBesides Salman and Amitabh which other Indians are on Forbes\' List?Indonesia plane crash:Over 140 bodies recoveredSee Shahid Kapoor\'s wedding cardA Peek Into Sonam Kapoor\'s New Duplex Home!First batch of pilgrims leave for Amarnath yatraDavid Beckham gets Minion tattoo on his armBar Refaeli feels she is too sexy
Carli Lloyd and Kelley O'Hara both scored in the second half to put the United States into
BBC presenter Stuart Hall charged with rape, assaults Last Updated : 23 Jan 2013 01:21:35 PM IST Veteran BBC presenter Stuart Hall charged with rape, assaults
British police on Tuesday charged veteran BBC broadcaster Stuart Hall with one offence of rape and 14 of indecent assault committed between 1967 and 1986.
The assaults involve 10 girls aged between nine and 16-years-old and the rape charge concerns a woman aged 22 when the alleged offence took place in 1976.
Lancashire Police arrested Hall earlier on Tuesday after he attended a police station by appointment. He was bailed to appear before magistrates in Preston, northwest England, on February 7.
"Following consultation with the Crown Prosecution Service an 83-year-old man has this evening been charged with one offence of rape and 14 offences of indecent assault," a Lancashire Police statement said.
The presenter pleaded not guilty to three other charges of indecent assault when he appeared in court earlier this month, and will now answer those charges in crown court.
Hall has been a familiar face and voice in British broadcasting for half a century and was last year awarded an Order of the British Empire (OBE).
His eccentric and distinctive football match summaries have made him a cult figure on BBC radio.
Police have stressed that the charges against him are not part of the investigation into allegations of sexual abuse of children against the late BBC star Jimmy Savile.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Amber Heard said she does not need to "deny" her sexuality to be herself.
- Can you believe, this is Meenakshi Sheshadri?
- HC defers Salman's appeal to July 13
- Marvel will feature LGBT character in next film
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner getting Divorced
- OMG! Leonardo di Caprio is Kareena Kapoor's dog!
- ABCD 2 dancer a rapist?
- Karan Johar's most controversial statement ever
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 15 million fan following on Twitter
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Those days are gone, when you have to depend on touch screens and buttons to control your