- Tips to dress your best this festive seasonYou look your best when you work with Karan Johar, says AnushkaDIY tips to light up your home for DiwaliMake a glitzy style statement on DiwaliWays to stay healthy during DiwaliManage diabetes and enjoy DiwaliKJo run-ins with political parties’ every-time before releaseKaran wanted more intimate scenes but I controlled: AishwaryaSRK, Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriageTips to keep your pets safe this Diwali
Legendary footballers Pele, Diego Maradona and Franz Beckenbauer led the tributes for Braz
Hillary Clinton treated with blood thinners to dissolve clot Last Updated : 01 Jan 2013 07:41:24 AM IST File photo: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was treated with blood thinners to dissolve the clot in her head and doctors were confident the top American diplomat will make a full recovery.
Clinton was admitted to a New York hospital on Sunday after doctors discovered a blood clot related to a concussion she suffered early this month while she was recovering from a stomach infection.
"In the course of a routine follow-up MRI on Sunday, the scan revealed that a right transverse sinus venous thrombosis had formed," said Dr Lisa Bardack from Mt Kisco Medical Group, and Dr Gigi El-Bayoumi, from George Washington University, in a statement.
"This is a clot in the vein that is situated in the space between the brain and the skull behind the right ear," the doctors treating her said a day after she was admitted to the New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
"It did not result in a stroke, or neurological damage. To help dissolve this clot, her medical team began treating the Secretary with blood thinners. She will be released once the medication dose has been established," doctors said in a statement.
"In all other aspects of her recovery, the Secretary is making excellent progress and we are confident she will make a full recovery.
"She is in good spirits, engaging with her doctors, her family, and her staff," the statement added.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Sarod maestro Amjad Ali Khan has joined the debate on the inclusion of Pakistani talent in
- You look your best when you work with Karan Johar, says Anushka
- SRK lends support to beautifying Bandstand Promenade
- 'Kaabil' trailer preview
- Salman Khan's bodyguard booked for assault
- 'Kahaani 2' trailer leaves a strong impact
- Filmmaking has become a business: Jaya Bachchan
- VOOT to bring exclusive content from 'Bigg Boss' house
- Pak artistes may not attend Goa arts festival
An Indonesian court on Tuesday sentenced a 70-year-old Australian man to 15 years in pri
Bharti Airtel on Wednesday launched an affordable 10-day validity pack for international r