- Ten reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: JohnLove is a feeling beyond your control: Ranbir KapoorWho is Salman Khan's duplicate?Get Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's make-up look this festive season!Sonakshi and John unveil the poster of 'Force 2', trailer to be released tonigh..Shilpa Shetty pens down her second book on recipesThings to keep in mind while travelling with dogsInside pics of Ranbir Kapoor birthday
India outplayed Pakistan 3-1 to set up a title showdown with hosts Bangladesh in the Under
Hillary Clinton treated with blood thinners to dissolve clot Last Updated : 01 Jan 2013 07:41:24 AM IST File photo: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was treated with blood thinners to dissolve the clot in her head and doctors were confident the top American diplomat will make a full recovery.
Clinton was admitted to a New York hospital on Sunday after doctors discovered a blood clot related to a concussion she suffered early this month while she was recovering from a stomach infection.
"In the course of a routine follow-up MRI on Sunday, the scan revealed that a right transverse sinus venous thrombosis had formed," said Dr Lisa Bardack from Mt Kisco Medical Group, and Dr Gigi El-Bayoumi, from George Washington University, in a statement.
"This is a clot in the vein that is situated in the space between the brain and the skull behind the right ear," the doctors treating her said a day after she was admitted to the New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
"It did not result in a stroke, or neurological damage. To help dissolve this clot, her medical team began treating the Secretary with blood thinners. She will be released once the medication dose has been established," doctors said in a statement.
"In all other aspects of her recovery, the Secretary is making excellent progress and we are confident she will make a full recovery.
"She is in good spirits, engaging with her doctors, her family, and her staff," the statement added.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The craze for Neeraj Pandey's "M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story", a biopic on India's best kno
- Are Pakistani artistes terrorists, asks Salman
- Harshvardhan very special to me: Saiyami Kher
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
- Kuch Rang Pyar Ke couple is a hit
- Unseen photos of Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma
- Shocking that Western cinema doesn't reflect diversity: Mira Nair
- Shivaay makers deny featuring Pakistani actress
- This is how Kat wished Ranbir on his birthday
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret