- Madhurima flaunts hot bod in swimsuit, view picsWhen sports falls for politicsB-Town attends Bobby Chawla\'s prayer meetProof: Justin Selena an item againPICS: Holi special photo shootThe sex-siren Poonam Pandey turns 23PICS of Karachi fashion showWhen Deepika cried bitterlyPICS : Sush eyeing comebackSalman wants kids but not the mother
Hare are some prominent Indian sports persons who have jumped into the political bandwagon
Hillary Clinton treated with blood thinners to dissolve clot Last Updated : 01 Jan 2013 07:41:24 AM IST File photo: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was treated with blood thinners to dissolve the clot in her head and doctors were confident the top American diplomat will make a full recovery.
Clinton was admitted to a New York hospital on Sunday after doctors discovered a blood clot related to a concussion she suffered early this month while she was recovering from a stomach infection.
"In the course of a routine follow-up MRI on Sunday, the scan revealed that a right transverse sinus venous thrombosis had formed," said Dr Lisa Bardack from Mt Kisco Medical Group, and Dr Gigi El-Bayoumi, from George Washington University, in a statement.
"This is a clot in the vein that is situated in the space between the brain and the skull behind the right ear," the doctors treating her said a day after she was admitted to the New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
"It did not result in a stroke, or neurological damage. To help dissolve this clot, her medical team began treating the Secretary with blood thinners. She will be released once the medication dose has been established," doctors said in a statement.
"In all other aspects of her recovery, the Secretary is making excellent progress and we are confident she will make a full recovery.
"She is in good spirits, engaging with her doctors, her family, and her staff," the statement added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Meera Chopra, who is making her Bollywood debut with Gang of Ghosts, called her co
- Sonakshi walks for Manish Malhotra
- Madhurima flaunts hot bod in swimsuit, view pics
- Salman Khan’s ‘O Teri’ title song teaser: Watch now
- Katrina Kaif is Arjun Kapoor’s Rakhi sister?
- B-Town attends Bobby Chawla's prayer meet
- Minor fire at Shilpa Shetty's house
- Bipasha, Harman to wed after 'Dhishkiyaon' release
- Sonam kiss Ayushman in 'Bewakoofiyaan'
Whether you believe in ghosts and spirits or not, there are people who have had spooky exp
The much-talked about Nokia Android mobile phone has finally arrived in Indian market.