- Know all about Yuvraj-Hazel December weddingSmall screen celebrities who were fired from their jobsDid you find SRK in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil''Banjo': tedious, but braveMovie review 'Parched'These Bollywood films get affected by MNS diktatIncomplete Bollywood love storiesBollywood Biopics, saluting sports spiritExplore spiritual getaways in IndiaLagaan... based ride finds place at Dubai theme park
As many as 55 teams from all over the country will take part in the U-16 youth football le
Clinton admitted to NY hospital with blood clot Last Updated : 31 Dec 2012 08:29:40 AM IST File photo: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
"In the course of a follow-up exam today, Secretary Clinton's doctors discovered a blood clot had formed, stemming from the concussion she sustained several weeks ago," her spokesperson and the Deputy US Assistant Secretary of State, Philippe Reines, said in a statement.
"She is being treated with anti-coagulants and is at New York-Presbyterian Hospital so that they can monitor the medication over the next 48 hours," Reines said.
"Her doctors will continue to assess her condition, including other issues associated with her concussion. They will determine if any further action is required," he added.
Clinton (65), who suffered a stomach infection early this month, and was working from home for most part of the December, was expected to return to work next week.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Zindagi channel - the first to syndicate content from Pakistan and air it in India - might
- Asha Parekh's one birthday wish
- Iulia safe, reason for Salman's happiness is revealed
- Priyanka Chopra inspires Disha Patani
- Know all about Yuvraj-Hazel December wedding
- Dhanush to play cameo in his directorial debut
- Karanvir Bohra shares his wife baby bump photo
- Small screen celebrities who were fired from their jobs
- Did you find SRK in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
A human skeleton found during the ongoing excavation of the famous Antikythera Shipwreck -
Domestic app-based marketplace Zopper on Friday announced the pre-booking of Apple iPhone