- Old foes MI, CSK to meet in IPL finalPamela to launch photo bookWhy Karan Johar's loss will be YRF's gain?No, Sunny Leone-Daniel Weber not kicked out of their house!Kim Kardashian fires back on criticsSee what fun the cast of Dil Dhadkne Do has at Comedy Nights with KapilVideo+PICS: Aguilera mocked on Miley, Britney, ShakiraTanu Weds Manu Returns is a must watch movie, and here are the reasonsWas Aishwarya Rai uncomfortable in this gown at Cannes 2015?Akshay Kumar to launch his clothing line
The trial in which Barcelona are accused of concealing how much they paid for the transfer
Pregnant Kate is 'feeling better' Last Updated : 05 Dec 2012 07:47:38 AM IST File photo: Kate Middleton
Pregnant Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, was 'feeling better' after spending a second day in hospital with acute morning sickness, palace officials said.
Prince William smiled with relief as he left his pregnant wife in the care of two top royal doctors and issued a statement last night saying Kate is 'continuing to feel better'.
Quoting sources, The daily Mail said the Duchess, 30, is responding well to treatment.
The couple also said they are 'immensely grateful for the good wishes they have received' as the Duke left the King Edward VII hospital in clear good spirits after spending hours at his wife's bedside.
A St James's Palace spokesman said on Tuesday night: "The Duchess of Cambridge is continuing to feel better. She and the Duke are immensely grateful for the good wishes they have received.
She will remain in hospital at present and will continue to be treated for Hyperemesis Gravidarum."
Duchess's rare illness could mean she is expecting twins: Doctors reassure Wills and Kate that condition is not dangerous if treated (and could mean double baby joy.
The name game has begun. Elizabeth already hot favourite as couple surprise the bookies with their early pregnancy
New Royal baby will bump Uncle Harry into fourth place in the line of succession.
Kate, 30, who is less than 12 weeks pregnant, has been on a drip to restore lost nutrients since being driven to the King Edward VII Hospital in central London by her husband on Tuesday.
MailOnline sources on Wednesday confirmed the Duchess is bearing up well - but her symptoms of severe vomiting may last for much of her pregnancy.
She is likely to be taking anti-sickness tablets after developing the rare illness Hyperemesis Gravidarum that
affects one in 50 women.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shabana Azmi has been smitten by her character in Chalk n Duster so much, that she`s been
- Look who is enjoying Laddoos with Shraddha
- PICS:Pamela to launch photo book
- Why Karan Johar's loss will be YRF's gain?
- No, Sunny Leone-Daniel Weber not kicked out of their house!
- SRK discharged from hospital after knee surgery
- PICS:Kim Kardashian fires back on critics
- See what fun the cast of Dil Dhadkne Do has at Comedy Nights with Kapil
- Video+PICS: Aguilera mocked on Miley, Britney, Shakira
An Indian-American home- schooled boy has surprised one and all by graduating from a US co
A Singapore-based mobile application company has entered into a partnership with Indian sm