- Taraporevala Aquarium in Mumbai reopensAishwarya Rai\'s returns on Vogue India cover\'Dum Laga Ke Haisha\' will release internationally: AyushmannBollywood very hard to crack for me: Tina DesaiShahrukh Khan thanks Chunky PandeyAmitabh,Akshay,Jacqueline,Sunny Leone at Tulsi Kumar\'s receptionWho has the hottest Satyam Shivam Sundaram look?Unknown facts about hot Shraddha KapoorAir pollution kills millions in ChinaWeight has never been an issue for me: Bhumi Pednekar
A total of 26 football players will play for preliminary qualification round 1 for 2018 FI
Pregnant Kate is 'feeling better' Last Updated : 05 Dec 2012 07:47:38 AM IST File photo: Kate Middleton
Pregnant Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, was 'feeling better' after spending a second day in hospital with acute morning sickness, palace officials said.
Prince William smiled with relief as he left his pregnant wife in the care of two top royal doctors and issued a statement last night saying Kate is 'continuing to feel better'.
Quoting sources, The daily Mail said the Duchess, 30, is responding well to treatment.
The couple also said they are 'immensely grateful for the good wishes they have received' as the Duke left the King Edward VII hospital in clear good spirits after spending hours at his wife's bedside.
A St James's Palace spokesman said on Tuesday night: "The Duchess of Cambridge is continuing to feel better. She and the Duke are immensely grateful for the good wishes they have received.
She will remain in hospital at present and will continue to be treated for Hyperemesis Gravidarum."
Duchess's rare illness could mean she is expecting twins: Doctors reassure Wills and Kate that condition is not dangerous if treated (and could mean double baby joy.
The name game has begun. Elizabeth already hot favourite as couple surprise the bookies with their early pregnancy
New Royal baby will bump Uncle Harry into fourth place in the line of succession.
Kate, 30, who is less than 12 weeks pregnant, has been on a drip to restore lost nutrients since being driven to the King Edward VII Hospital in central London by her husband on Tuesday.
MailOnline sources on Wednesday confirmed the Duchess is bearing up well - but her symptoms of severe vomiting may last for much of her pregnancy.
She is likely to be taking anti-sickness tablets after developing the rare illness Hyperemesis Gravidarum that
affects one in 50 women.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After a long gap, World beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan sizzled on the cover of Vogue magaz
- 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha' will release internationally: Ayushmann
- Bollywood very hard to crack for me: Tina Desai
- Shahrukh Khan thanks Chunky Pandey
- Amitabh,Akshay,Jacqueline,Sunny Leone at Tulsi Kumar's reception
- Who has the hottest Satyam Shivam Sundaram look?
- Lady Gaga suffers wardrobe malfunction
- Unknown facts about hot Shraddha Kapoor
- Hit-and-run case: Court turns down prosecution plea
The country's oldest Taraporevala Aquarium in Mumbai reopened on Tuesday, March 3.
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w