- PICS: Fiat Avventura launched at Rs 5.99 lakhSalman's family ready for Diwali, Arpita's wedding celebrationsAishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif\'s Diwali looksBollywood bombs, Patakas and phuljharis, view picsSalman cleans Karjat, nominates Aamir for 'Swachh Bharat campaign'SPOTTED: Ranbir, Katrina in Thailand10 Unknown facts about Parineeti ChopraDhanteras celebrated ahead of DiwaliSunny Leone\'s Pink Lips song crosses 10 million hits on YouTubeImages: Meet Navjot Singh Sidhu\'s glamorous daughter Rabia Sidhu
Bayern Munich produced a stunning display to demolish Roma 7-1 but they were not the bigg
Pregnant Kate is 'feeling better' Last Updated : 05 Dec 2012 07:47:38 AM IST File photo: Kate Middleton
Pregnant Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, was 'feeling better' after spending a second day in hospital with acute morning sickness, palace officials said.
Prince William smiled with relief as he left his pregnant wife in the care of two top royal doctors and issued a statement last night saying Kate is 'continuing to feel better'.
Quoting sources, The daily Mail said the Duchess, 30, is responding well to treatment.
The couple also said they are 'immensely grateful for the good wishes they have received' as the Duke left the King Edward VII hospital in clear good spirits after spending hours at his wife's bedside.
A St James's Palace spokesman said on Tuesday night: "The Duchess of Cambridge is continuing to feel better. She and the Duke are immensely grateful for the good wishes they have received.
She will remain in hospital at present and will continue to be treated for Hyperemesis Gravidarum."
Duchess's rare illness could mean she is expecting twins: Doctors reassure Wills and Kate that condition is not dangerous if treated (and could mean double baby joy.
The name game has begun. Elizabeth already hot favourite as couple surprise the bookies with their early pregnancy
New Royal baby will bump Uncle Harry into fourth place in the line of succession.
Kate, 30, who is less than 12 weeks pregnant, has been on a drip to restore lost nutrients since being driven to the King Edward VII Hospital in central London by her husband on Tuesday.
MailOnline sources on Wednesday confirmed the Duchess is bearing up well - but her symptoms of severe vomiting may last for much of her pregnancy.
She is likely to be taking anti-sickness tablets after developing the rare illness Hyperemesis Gravidarum that
affects one in 50 women.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
In Salman Khan's family Diwali and Arpita's wedding celebrations in full swing
- Aishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif's Diwali looks
- Salman cleans Karjat, nominates Aamir for 'Swachh Bharat campaign'
- SPOTTED: Ranbir, Katrina in Thailand
- Priyanka Chopra will not celebrate Diwali
- 10 Unknown facts about Parineeti Chopra
- Ebola suspected, actress Tori Spelling hospitalised and quarantined
- Sunny Leone's Pink Lips song crosses 10 million hits on YouTube
- Images: Meet Navjot Singh Sidhu's glamorous daughter Rabia Sidhu
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country