- Katrina gets truck full of roses as giftAditya, Shradha coming back with 'Ok Janu'Katrina Kaif looks drop-dead gorgeous for Tarun TahilianiKatrina caught with Aditya at Janpath MarketShilpa Shetty to flaunt yoga movesKatrina happy to be going strongRose Day Wallpapers and Facebook imagesDeepika-Diesel will make Ranveer jealousAll you want to know about Shahid's Valentine's Day planAbhishek celebrates birthday on cruise
With squash failing in three consecutive bids since 2005 to become part of the Olympic pro
Pregnant Kate is 'feeling better' Last Updated : 05 Dec 2012 07:47:38 AM IST File photo: Kate Middleton
Pregnant Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, was 'feeling better' after spending a second day in hospital with acute morning sickness, palace officials said.
Prince William smiled with relief as he left his pregnant wife in the care of two top royal doctors and issued a statement last night saying Kate is 'continuing to feel better'.
Quoting sources, The daily Mail said the Duchess, 30, is responding well to treatment.
The couple also said they are 'immensely grateful for the good wishes they have received' as the Duke left the King Edward VII hospital in clear good spirits after spending hours at his wife's bedside.
A St James's Palace spokesman said on Tuesday night: "The Duchess of Cambridge is continuing to feel better. She and the Duke are immensely grateful for the good wishes they have received.
She will remain in hospital at present and will continue to be treated for Hyperemesis Gravidarum."
Duchess's rare illness could mean she is expecting twins: Doctors reassure Wills and Kate that condition is not dangerous if treated (and could mean double baby joy.
The name game has begun. Elizabeth already hot favourite as couple surprise the bookies with their early pregnancy
New Royal baby will bump Uncle Harry into fourth place in the line of succession.
Kate, 30, who is less than 12 weeks pregnant, has been on a drip to restore lost nutrients since being driven to the King Edward VII Hospital in central London by her husband on Tuesday.
MailOnline sources on Wednesday confirmed the Duchess is bearing up well - but her symptoms of severe vomiting may last for much of her pregnancy.
She is likely to be taking anti-sickness tablets after developing the rare illness Hyperemesis Gravidarum that
affects one in 50 women.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Katrina Kaif gets gift truck full of roses by co-star Aditya Roy Kapur on International Ro
- Aditya, Shradha coming back with 'Ok Janu'
- Katrina Kaif looks drop-dead gorgeous for Tarun Tahiliani
- Katrina caught with Aditya at Janpath Market
- Katrina Kaif spending V-day with Ranbir Kapoor?
- Michael Moore in ICU with pneumonia
- Katrina happy to be going strong
- Shan Johnson found dead in her flat
- Theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
A woman gave birth to quadruplets at a private nursing home here today, doctors attending
Taiwanese manufacturer HTC on Friday launched a new 4G-enabled smartphone, called the Desi