- Review Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itMarriage questions to actresses are dangerous : Saif Ali KhanWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, SoorajNo pressure to get married: Gauhar KhanUrvashi did mistake againKatrina Kaif is under no pressureIs Puli a match to Bahubali?
Reigning world tennis champion Novak Djokovic became a new goodwill ambassador for the UN
Savita's death:Ireland disagress public inquiry,family to approach European court Last Updated : 30 Nov 2012 12:19:23 PM IST Savita's death:Ireland disagress public inquiry,family to approach European court
The husband of Savita filed an application in the European Court of Human Rights after Irish govt did not agree for a public inquiry into her death.
According to the Irish Times, Praveen Halappanavar's solicitor Gerard O'Donnell said he was identifying a team of junior and senior counsel for the action because Health Minister James Reilly did not agree to a public inquiry into the circumstances of her death.
"I expect to sit down with them and my client early next week to draw up papers to submit to the European court". Praveen has said the two inquiries established into his wife's death did not satisfy him or her family.
The first was set up by the HSE (Health and Security Executive), while a second, by the Health Information and Quality Authority (Hiqa), while separate to the former, was instigated at the HSE's request. Both will be held in private.
Savita died on October 28 at Galway University Hospital,having presented a week earlier with back pain. She had been 17 weeks pregnant and was found to be miscarrying.
Praveen has said she asked repeatedly for a termination of the pregnancy but was refused and was told the foetal heartbeat was still present and "this is a Catholic country". The miscarriage lasted from October 21 until 24,according to Praveen. His wife contracted septicaemia and died on October 28.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
We tell you ten reasons to watch Phantom, a must see this week-end.
- Marriage questions to actresses are dangerous : Saif Ali Khan
- Why Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- 'Phantom' tweet review
- Let’s know about the celebs through their tattoos
- You will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
- No pressure to get married: Gauhar Khan
- I don't like the tag of comedy: Rajpal Yadav
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.