- PICS: Ye hai Bombay meri jaan! Listen songWhy Salman missed Arpita's house warming partySonam most stylish celebrity in Bollywood: RodricksPriyanka turns brand ambassador of UnnatiTanisha not afraid to \'Go Pink\'PICS of new BMW carsMovies to watch in December 2014Vegetarian delicacies at SAARC retreatTMC members wear black shawl in LSVeena Malik: Queen of controversies
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
Savita's death:Ireland disagress public inquiry,family to approach European court Last Updated : 30 Nov 2012 12:19:23 PM IST Savita's death:Ireland disagress public inquiry,family to approach European court
The husband of Savita filed an application in the European Court of Human Rights after Irish govt did not agree for a public inquiry into her death.
According to the Irish Times, Praveen Halappanavar's solicitor Gerard O'Donnell said he was identifying a team of junior and senior counsel for the action because Health Minister James Reilly did not agree to a public inquiry into the circumstances of her death.
"I expect to sit down with them and my client early next week to draw up papers to submit to the European court". Praveen has said the two inquiries established into his wife's death did not satisfy him or her family.
The first was set up by the HSE (Health and Security Executive), while a second, by the Health Information and Quality Authority (Hiqa), while separate to the former, was instigated at the HSE's request. Both will be held in private.
Savita died on October 28 at Galway University Hospital,having presented a week earlier with back pain. She had been 17 weeks pregnant and was found to be miscarrying.
Praveen has said she asked repeatedly for a termination of the pregnancy but was refused and was told the foetal heartbeat was still present and "this is a Catholic country". The miscarriage lasted from October 21 until 24,according to Praveen. His wife contracted septicaemia and died on October 28.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director Pankaj Thakur has made a brilliant piece of ducumantry on drunk and driving titl
- Sonam turns sporty bride for 'Dolly Ki Doli'
- Arts and crafts channel for children
- Why Salman missed Arpita's house warming party
- Sonam most stylish celebrity in Bollywood: Rodricks
- Veena Malik shocked over her conviction
- Priyanka turns brand ambassador of Unnati
- Tanisha not afraid to 'Go Pink'
- Movies to watch in December 2014
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Tablet sales in the country grew by 10 per cent to about 940,000 units in July-September