- \'Terminator\' star lands in IndiaImages: Katrina Kaif shoots for her upcoming spy movie PhantomOMG, Salman Khan to promote Happy New Year on Bigg BossUnseen pics of Navneet Kaur DhillonWho is perfect to play Yuvraj Singh?SRK-Deepika new hot onscreen couple, view picsDeepika\'s cleavage show becomes a national issue nowCeleb Kids from Broken FamiliesWeird dresses of Bollywood starsAvoid excess salt in children's food
Former France and Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka, who will be turning out for Mumbai City
Savita's death:Ireland disagress public inquiry,family to approach European court Last Updated : 30 Nov 2012 12:19:23 PM IST Savita's death:Ireland disagress public inquiry,family to approach European court
The husband of Savita filed an application in the European Court of Human Rights after Irish govt did not agree for a public inquiry into her death.
According to the Irish Times, Praveen Halappanavar's solicitor Gerard O'Donnell said he was identifying a team of junior and senior counsel for the action because Health Minister James Reilly did not agree to a public inquiry into the circumstances of her death.
"I expect to sit down with them and my client early next week to draw up papers to submit to the European court". Praveen has said the two inquiries established into his wife's death did not satisfy him or her family.
The first was set up by the HSE (Health and Security Executive), while a second, by the Health Information and Quality Authority (Hiqa), while separate to the former, was instigated at the HSE's request. Both will be held in private.
Savita died on October 28 at Galway University Hospital,having presented a week earlier with back pain. She had been 17 weeks pregnant and was found to be miscarrying.
Praveen has said she asked repeatedly for a termination of the pregnancy but was refused and was told the foetal heartbeat was still present and "this is a Catholic country". The miscarriage lasted from October 21 until 24,according to Praveen. His wife contracted septicaemia and died on October 28.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Here is the list of reactions of celebs on Deepika's cleavage controversy.
- Shraddha Kapoor marrying rumored boyfriend Aditya Roy Kapoor?
- 'Mission 10000KM' kicks off
- Story of Parineeti Chopra, Aditya Roy Kapoor movie Daawat-e-Ishq
- Arnold Schwarzenegger in India for I movie music launch; will meet Rajinikanth
- 'Terminator' star lands in India
- Images: Katrina Kaif shoots for her upcoming spy movie Phantom
- OMG, Salman Khan to promote Happy New Year on Bigg Boss
- Unseen pics of Navneet Kaur Dhillon
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Tech giant Google on Monday launched its much-awaited Android One smartphones, priced at R