- Bollywood’s couples in live-in-relationship, view picsNigaar Khan quits \'Bigg Boss 8\'Salman Khan’s rivals turned-friendsHrithik, Sussanne spotted togetherBipasha Basu cooks pasta at Delhi Half MarathonArpita, Ayush on 'Bigg Boss 8' setsIs Katrina upset and did not come in receptionWhy these B-Wood celebs did not attend Arpita Khan\'s receptionAamir and Deepika in Karan Johar film?SRK, Salman candid moments at Arpita's wedding reception
Former Formula One world champion Michael Schumacher continues to make progress as he reco
Savita's death:Ireland disagress public inquiry,family to approach European court Last Updated : 30 Nov 2012 12:19:23 PM IST Savita's death:Ireland disagress public inquiry,family to approach European court
The husband of Savita filed an application in the European Court of Human Rights after Irish govt did not agree for a public inquiry into her death.
According to the Irish Times, Praveen Halappanavar's solicitor Gerard O'Donnell said he was identifying a team of junior and senior counsel for the action because Health Minister James Reilly did not agree to a public inquiry into the circumstances of her death.
"I expect to sit down with them and my client early next week to draw up papers to submit to the European court". Praveen has said the two inquiries established into his wife's death did not satisfy him or her family.
The first was set up by the HSE (Health and Security Executive), while a second, by the Health Information and Quality Authority (Hiqa), while separate to the former, was instigated at the HSE's request. Both will be held in private.
Savita died on October 28 at Galway University Hospital,having presented a week earlier with back pain. She had been 17 weeks pregnant and was found to be miscarrying.
Praveen has said she asked repeatedly for a termination of the pregnancy but was refused and was told the foetal heartbeat was still present and "this is a Catholic country". The miscarriage lasted from October 21 until 24,according to Praveen. His wife contracted septicaemia and died on October 28.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood Superstar Shah Rukh Khan feels that all credit for his successful career in the
- Diandra and Gautam's friendship is not genuine: Nigaar
- PICS: I feel most comfortable in saree: Paoli
- Bollywood’s couples in live-in-relationship, view pics
- Nigaar Khan quits 'Bigg Boss 8'
- Shilpa Shetty meets Arnold
- Salman Khan’s rivals turned-friends
- Hrithik, Sussanne spotted together
- Arpita, Ayush on 'Bigg Boss 8' sets
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.