- Big B to reunite with Shoojit Sircar for his nextLGBT Pride Parade 2015Daisy wants to explore moreHathaway flaunts baby bumpsSonam sends love to Fawad on birthdayPriyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box officeRanveer says Priyanka better than DeepikaSRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'PM Modi Mobbed by Media for 'Selfie''Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
Badminton Association of India (BAI) announced a cash award of Rs 10 lakh for PV Sindhu in
Five killed in Pak bomb attack Last Updated : 25 Nov 2012 04:33:40 PM IST Five killed in Pak bomb attack
The attack occurred as the minority Shia community observed their holiest day of Ashura.
The bomb, planted in a shop in Chogla area of Dera Ismail Khan, was triggered by remote-control as a procession was passing by.
A security personnel was among the five persons killed in the attack, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Information Minister Mian Iftikhar Hussain said.
Four security personnel, women and children were among the injured.
Several of the wounded were in a critical condition.
Yesterday, eight persons were killed and about 20 injured when another Shia procession was targeted with a roadside bomb in Dera Ismail Khan.
The banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan claimed responsibility for both bombings in the city as well as a suicide attack on a Shia procession in Rawalpindi that killed 23 people and injured over 60 on Wednesday.
Authorities called in army soldiers to patrol the streets of Dera Ismail Khan after the attacks.
The bombings caused widespread panic in the city.
Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan spokesman Ihsanullah Ihsan told the media that his organisation had carried out today's attack.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone's love saga 'Tamasha' is going strong since its release
- I'm not getting married: Preity Zinta
- Katrina Kaif sports a short hairdo
- Sunny Leone invites Tusshar Kapoor for a one-night stand
- Deepika Padukone wants to try her luck in production
- Big B to reunite with Shoojit Sircar for his next
- Daisy wants to explore more
- Hathaway flaunts baby bumps
- Sonam sends love to Fawad on birthday
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl