- Aamir and Deepika in Karan Johar film?SRK, Salman candid moments at Arpita's wedding receptionSRK dances on 'Chaiyya Chaiyya' with Salman at Arpita's receptionCondoms, pregnancy test kit, rifles found in Rampal's AashramPoonam Pandey to endorse breast creamAamir, SRK and Salman together at same stageReview in pics of \'Happy Ending\'What is Salman Khan doing at his sister\'s feet?Kim Kardashian wants daughter to pose nudeMulayam to cut 75 feet cake on b'day
Fance's pole vault world record holder Renaud Lavillenie and New Zealand's unstoppable sh
Pakistan:Plea filed against Zardari for addressing rally Last Updated : 18 Nov 2012 01:55:10 PM IST Pakistan:Plea filed against Zardari for addressing rally
A man has filed an application in a Pakistani court against President Asif Ali Zardari for addressing a political gathering in Punjab province in alleged violation of a Supreme Court order.
Munir Ahmad filed the civil miscellaneous application in the Lahore High Court yesterday in connection with his pending contempt of court petition against Zardari for holding the political office of co-chairman of the ruling Pakistan People's Party and conducting political activities in the presidency.
Ahmad contended that Zardari had violated a recent apex court order by addressing a political gathering at Mandi Bahauddin, 200 kilometres from Lahore, on Thursday in violation of a Supreme Court orders.
In an order issued in response to former air force chief Asghar Khan's petition against the rigging of the 1990 election at the behest of late President Ghulam Ishaq Khan,the apex court had said that the President was expected to be non-partisan and disengaged from all political affiliations.
Ahmad contended that after the Supreme Court's order in the Asghar Khan case, the President could not involve himself in political activities.
He said by addressing a political gathering organised by the PPP, Zardari had committed contempt of court. He requested the court to initiate contempt proceedings against Zardari for violating the apex court's order.
Ahmad's main contempt petition is fixed for hearing by a full bench of the Lahore High Court on November 21.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The action star, who enjoys a huge fan following in India, last visited the country in Se
- Aamir and Deepika in Karan Johar film?
- SRK, Salman candid moments at Arpita's wedding reception
- Rajinikanth skips Kochadaiyaan's screening at IFFI
- Why Aamir Khan missed Arpita's wedding reception
- SRK dances on 'Chaiyya Chaiyya' with Salman at Arpita's reception
- Ranbir happy Salman called Katrina Mrs Kapoor
- Deepika named Katrin as talented star
- Poonam Pandey to endorse breast cream
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.