- \'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'Katie Holmes shares beauty tipsHalle Berry launched lingersPics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan\'s diwali partyImages: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in DubaiSONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen
Sardar Singh will lead a 21-member Indian men’s hockey squad for the four-match Test tou
Five boys found dead in trash cart in China Last Updated : 18 Nov 2012 01:36:49 PM IST Five boys found dead in trash cart in China
In a tragic incident, five street children were found dead in a trash cart, where they took refuge to escape the cold, in southwest China.
The bodies of the five children, all boys around 10 years old, were found by a trash collector in the cart in Guizhou Province's Bijie City, on Friday morning, Beijing News reported.The report said police have ruled out the possibility of murder.
The boys were suspected to have suffocated as they tried to sleep in the cart to survive the cold night.According to photos uploaded by netizens, the trash cart was about 1.5 metres long, 1.3 metres wide, and the lid could be airtight.
Further investigation is underway.Bijie is a mountainous city located in northwest Guizhou,200 km away from the provincial capital of Guiyang.
It drizzled Friday night and the low temperature hit six degrees Celsius, according to the local weather report,state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It is Mallika Sherawat birthday.
- Ranveer hides his bald look under hat in party
- Ten reasons to watch 'Happy New Year'
- Elizabeth Hurley enjoying with little man
- Katie Holmes shares beauty tips
- Jennifer Aniston set wedding details
- Katy Perry cancels birthday trip to Egypt?
- Halle Berry launched lingers
- Pics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan's diwali party
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country