- Peerless Sachin Tendulkar now 41Obese virgin loses weight after sex accidentIPL misses Lalit ModiNow Uday Chopra, Nargis Fakhri getting married?Priyanka as saviour for Congress!Upcoming Bollywood movies in MayTrain enquiry on your mobile phoneSee Rani with her in-lawsKangana turns kissing machine in ‘Revolver Rani’Controversial Kisses Of Bollywood celebrities
Ivanovic, the World No. 12 and former French Open winner, needed just one hour to beat th
Malaysia, Egypt call for help to end Gaza-Israel conflict Last Updated : 17 Nov 2012 01:25:51 PM IST Malaysia, Egypt call for help to end Gaza-Israel conflict
Malaysia and Egypt have agreed to ask "international power brokers" to help stop escalating violence in the Middle East, the Muslim-majority Southeast Asian country said.
Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said in a statement from his office that Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi called him last night to discuss the latest Israeli air strikes on Hamas-controlled Gaza.
"Both countries agreed to ask international power brokers to influence Israel to stop its military aggression towards the Palestinian people," said the statement issued after the 15-minute call.
"They also urged Hamas to refrain from action that will escalate the conflict into a bigger confrontation," it added.Najib also said Malaysia was "deeply concerned" over the crisis and was ready to help "in any way possible".
"The events once more underline the need for a Middle East peace process, and we call on international power brokers to
step in to help ensure enduring peace in the region," he said in the statement.
Najib will also use a summit of Southeast Asian leaders next week in Phnom Penh to call for international support of the Palestinians' bid to become an observer state in the United Nations.
US President Barack Obama is also attending the meeting.An aide to Najib confirmed that the prime minister would discuss the issue at the summit. Malaysia has long been a staunch supporter of the Palestinians' aspirations of statehood.
Yesterday, more than 100 people demonstrated outside the US embassy in the capital Kuala Lumpur against the "incessant
Israeli attack" on Gaza, urging the US to stop "one-sided support for Israel and be an honest broker".
Dozens of people have died in two days of violence.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Canadian pop musician Justin Bieber is in serious trouble after he visited controversial
- Watch Ranbir-Deepika's 'Tamasha'
- Now Uday Chopra, Nargis Fakhri getting married?
- Upcoming Bollywood movies in May
- Ranveer Singh endorsing safe sex, watch now
- See Rani with her in-laws
- Kangana turns kissing machine in ‘Revolver Rani’
- Controversial Kisses Of Bollywood celebrities
- Bollywood celebs arrive in Tampa Bay
Gregg Casarona used to be an obese virgin who had a very embarrassing first ever sex exper
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood