- Devotees worship Goddess Shailputri on Day 1Guess who is Alia dating?'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerveSee Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke couple is a hitUnseen photos of Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka SharmaTen reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: John
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
Blast in Pakistan,Two paramilitary personnel killed Last Updated : 16 Nov 2012 12:24:37 PM IST Blast in Pakistan,Two paramilitary personnel killed
Two paramilitary personnel were killed and several others injured in a powerful explosion outside an office of the Frontier Corps in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Friday.
The blast occurred near the headquarters of the Frontier Corps in Zhob town early this morning, officials said.Two security personnel were killed instantly. Several injured persons were taken to the district hospital.
There was confusion about the nature of the blast. Some TV news channels reported that the Frontier Corps personnel were targeted by a suspected suicide bomber.
Other reports said the explosion occurred shortly after two suspects were brought to the Frontier Corps headquarters in Zhob.
The explosive device was hidden in the belongings of the two suspects, who were detained near the border with Afghanistan, the reports said. Footage on television showed a vehicle that was destroyed the blast.
There was no information on the fate of the two suspects.No group claimed responsibility for the attack.The Taliban, banned sectarian groups like the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and Baloch insurgent groups are active in the province.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is too tough to be true, but our sources suggest that Aishwwarya Rai has no problem w
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Anything on internet won't be on '#NoFilterNeha': Neha Dhupia
- Prakash Jha to launch song 'Ek muthi asman' for NALSA
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Dhoni crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- Controversial statements by Salman Khan
- Salman Khan should migrate to Pakistan, says Shiv Sena
- Relative files complaint against actor Nawazuddin
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret