- Me and Hrithik were not holidaying together: SussanneKareena shoots first ad post pregnancy newsFawad, Deepika turn muse for Manish MalhotraHockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes awayB'Day Special: Controversial Shweta Basu is Naseeruddin Shah's co star in Inter..Facebook,Twitter, Bigg Boss, Mumbai Blast, Tsunami turning 10 this year.When I was 13: Rahul Bose takes celebs down memory laneSocial media trolls don't affect me anymore: Anushka SharmaI'm one of the rare breed of directors: Nishikant KamatDeepika wishes 'kindest, generous' Vin Diesel on birthday
Legendary athlete PT Usha has joined the health and fitness app Fitso as an advisory head
Blast in Pakistan,Two paramilitary personnel killed Last Updated : 16 Nov 2012 12:24:37 PM IST Blast in Pakistan,Two paramilitary personnel killed
Two paramilitary personnel were killed and several others injured in a powerful explosion outside an office of the Frontier Corps in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Friday.
The blast occurred near the headquarters of the Frontier Corps in Zhob town early this morning, officials said.Two security personnel were killed instantly. Several injured persons were taken to the district hospital.
There was confusion about the nature of the blast. Some TV news channels reported that the Frontier Corps personnel were targeted by a suspected suicide bomber.
Other reports said the explosion occurred shortly after two suspects were brought to the Frontier Corps headquarters in Zhob.
The explosive device was hidden in the belongings of the two suspects, who were detained near the border with Afghanistan, the reports said. Footage on television showed a vehicle that was destroyed the blast.
There was no information on the fate of the two suspects.No group claimed responsibility for the attack.The Taliban, banned sectarian groups like the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and Baloch insurgent groups are active in the province.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Nausheen Ali Sardar, who rose to fame with Ekta Kapoor's TV show "Kkusum", says sh
- Varun Dhawan reacts to Salman Khan's acquittal
- Salman Khan's sister happy with his acquittal in poaching cases
- Melissa McCarthy loves jumpsuits with zippers
- I'd love to do a film with SRK: Paul Feig
- Don't wish to make career in acting: Shekhar
- Cinema not a place for competition: Sobhita
- Rihanna doesn't want her fans 'catching Pokemons' at concerts
- Kate Beckinsale denies dating David Walliams
We humans are always cross the limits ― in events like skydiving, downhill skiing, car r
Domestic electronics company Micromax has announced a new laptop series Micromax Ignite an