- Varun Dhawan night out with Natasha DalalKapil Sharma to become a fatherTop Bollywood Actresses who gave sexy Item NumbersPics: Eight onscreen love stories of Aish-AbhishekWallpapers related to Akshaya TritiyaMamta Kulkarni posed topless on the magazine cover, see picWhy very few guests were invited for Aishwarya-Abhishek wedding?See Salman Khan\'s latest pics from the sets of Bajrangi BhaijaanWhy Anushka Sharma is a bigger achiever than Virat Kohli?Katrina Kaif to make Cannes debut with Aishwarya
Former Pakistan skipper Muhammad Yousuf has blamed the National Cricket Board and the team
Japan to develop missile-detecting drone to counter China Last Updated : 04 Nov 2012 11:18:41 AM IST Japan to develop missile-detecting drone to counter China
Japan is planning to develop an unmanned drone that could help detect a North Korean nuclear missile attack and to counter China's military buildup.
The defence ministry has demanded 3 billion yen over the next four years to develop the aircraft, which would come into operation in 2020, the Yomiuri Shimbun reported without citing sources.
The development of the drone, which will be equipped with an infrared sensor to seek out low-altitude missiles, comes after Japan failed to detect North Korea's failed rocket launch in April.
The launch, described by Pyongyang as an attempt go put a satellite into orbit but condemned by world leaders as a disguised ballistic missile test, saw the rocket disintegrate over the Yellow Sea just two minutes after launch. But Japan was forced to rely on information from the United States and media reports after its own detection systems failed.
Japanese officials later said its alert system could not detect the rocket because of its low-altitude flight path.Japan is also embroiled in a tense territorial dispute with China over a group of islands known as the Senkakus in Japan and Diaoyus in China.
Chinese vessels have moved in and out of what Japan says is its sovereign territory over the last two months, with six Chinese government ships sailing into the Japanese-controlled waters Friday, according to the Japanese coastguard.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut got extremely irritated with the Ram Leela heroine Deepik
- Babita's birthday bash
- Revealed: Why Abhishek-Karishma's engagement was broken
- OMG! How beautiful is Shruti looking in the first look of ''Gabbar is Back''
- Jhanvi, Aryan debuting together?
- Revealed! New photos of Shahid's fiancee Mira Rajput
- Shakti Kapoor mobbed by girls
- Bollywood beauties at award function
- List of controversies surrounding Salman Khan
A total of 43 dinosaur egg fossils has been found at a construction site in south China's
Running out of battery? Yell at your phone to charge it!