- Shah Rukh is my idol: Faisal KhanDeepika is open to act in a film on the subject of depressionI would wish Big B personally on his birthday: DeepikaControversial love affairs of Rekha\'Jazbaa\' movie reviewWhy Aamir and Salman fought at a party?All you want to know about Bhajji's weddingSidharth, Katrina celebrate \'Baar Baar Dekho\' wrapFinal list of \'Bigg Boss 9\' inmatesActress who were physically assaulted
Pele left everyone mesmerised in an evening that had moments of nostalgia, the great debat
Gaza rocket hits Israel Last Updated : 17 Oct 2012 08:42:34 AM IST Gaza rocket hits Israel
Militants from the Gaza Strip fired a rocket at southern Israel that exploded near a home,causing damage and hysteria, police said, two days after the latest cross-border violence abated.
Police spokeswoman Luba Samri said "a rocket fired at the Lakhish region exploded in the yard of a home, causing minor damages to the building. Two people were treated for hysteria.
The Israeli air force hit three targets in Gaza on Saturday, hours after a rocket fired from the territory exploded near a house in southern Israel, sources on both sides said.
"Aircraft targeted a terror activity site in the northern Gaza Strip, and two terror activity sites in the central Gaza Strip. Direct hits were confirmed," a statement from the Israeli military said.
"The rocket fired last night was the first since Sunday,when five projectiles from the enclave hit southern Israel at the end of the latest bout of unrest, beginning on October 7 when an Israeli air strike targeted two Salafists in the southern city of Rafah, killing one and critically wounding the second.
Five children and three adults were also wounded in the strike, prompting a rare armed response from Hamas and Islamic Jihad militants, who fired a barrage of rockets at Israel.The violence rumbled on until the weekend, when several Israeli air strikes killed five militants, including a top Salafist leader.
The last time Hamas militants fired on Israel was during a flare up in June when militant groups fired more than 150 rockets, wounding five, and Israel hit back with air strikes that killed 15 Palestinians.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is one of the side-effects of the glamour industry.
- OMG! Who scared Shahid's sister?
- Britney Spears buys new mansion worth USD 7.4 million
- Why Kangana should be taken seriously
- Vaani Kapoor to romance Ranveer in 'Befikre'
- What Shahid's sister Sanah said about Mira
- Why Priyanka Chopra got emotional
- Om Puri feels Sufism binds people
- Friendship with Salman won't help me win: Vikas
The "world's most valuable biscuit" which survived the sinking of the Titanic more than a
Apple's iPhone 6s series will be available in India from October 16 at a starting price of