- 12-yr-old Nicole Barr is as intelligent as Albert Eintein and Stephen HawkingFloods create a havoc in Kolkata, in picsMumbai costliest city for travellersBeyonce suffers wardrobe malfunctionAishwarya coming back after 5-yearsKangana walks ramp for designer Manav GangwaniChina's chicken, lamb kebabs in DelhiSee Richa in de-glamourised avatarAjay Devgn's Drishyam earns Rs 17 crore in 2 days'Menstruation and girls relation'
Sporting legend Milkha Singh in Chandigarh on Sunday congratulated golfer Ranveer Singh Sa
Gaza rocket hits Israel Last Updated : 17 Oct 2012 08:42:34 AM IST Gaza rocket hits Israel
Militants from the Gaza Strip fired a rocket at southern Israel that exploded near a home,causing damage and hysteria, police said, two days after the latest cross-border violence abated.
Police spokeswoman Luba Samri said "a rocket fired at the Lakhish region exploded in the yard of a home, causing minor damages to the building. Two people were treated for hysteria.
The Israeli air force hit three targets in Gaza on Saturday, hours after a rocket fired from the territory exploded near a house in southern Israel, sources on both sides said.
"Aircraft targeted a terror activity site in the northern Gaza Strip, and two terror activity sites in the central Gaza Strip. Direct hits were confirmed," a statement from the Israeli military said.
"The rocket fired last night was the first since Sunday,when five projectiles from the enclave hit southern Israel at the end of the latest bout of unrest, beginning on October 7 when an Israeli air strike targeted two Salafists in the southern city of Rafah, killing one and critically wounding the second.
Five children and three adults were also wounded in the strike, prompting a rare armed response from Hamas and Islamic Jihad militants, who fired a barrage of rockets at Israel.The violence rumbled on until the weekend, when several Israeli air strikes killed five militants, including a top Salafist leader.
The last time Hamas militants fired on Israel was during a flare up in June when militant groups fired more than 150 rockets, wounding five, and Israel hit back with air strikes that killed 15 Palestinians.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has thanked Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) for its "graciousnes
- A musical tribute to Kishore Kumar
- Sooraj in Ajay Devgn's next?
- 'Bahubali' enters Rs 500 crore club
- Aishwarya Rai walks the ramp for Manish Malhotra
- Arpita Khan's birthday at Barcelona, will Salman go?
- Dhak Dhak girl launches her latest venture Madz
- Why Hrithik Roshan praised Freida Pinto so much?
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' launched
12-year-old UK girl gets highest IQ test score of 162
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that