- Salman missing 'party days'Garam Dharam upset with mediaA walk in nature could battle depressionVarun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 croreStar studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’Gaysil Naubert to choreographPooja Bhatt refused 'Aashiqui' for loveWho first came to meet Hema Malini after the accident?Salman tweets Sooraj Pancholi\'s tattoo from \'Hero\'Bollywood couples who did not go on honeymoon
Indian women go into Saturday's hockey encounter with Japan in the World League Semifinals
Gaza rocket hits Israel Last Updated : 17 Oct 2012 08:42:34 AM IST Gaza rocket hits Israel
Militants from the Gaza Strip fired a rocket at southern Israel that exploded near a home,causing damage and hysteria, police said, two days after the latest cross-border violence abated.
Police spokeswoman Luba Samri said "a rocket fired at the Lakhish region exploded in the yard of a home, causing minor damages to the building. Two people were treated for hysteria.
The Israeli air force hit three targets in Gaza on Saturday, hours after a rocket fired from the territory exploded near a house in southern Israel, sources on both sides said.
"Aircraft targeted a terror activity site in the northern Gaza Strip, and two terror activity sites in the central Gaza Strip. Direct hits were confirmed," a statement from the Israeli military said.
"The rocket fired last night was the first since Sunday,when five projectiles from the enclave hit southern Israel at the end of the latest bout of unrest, beginning on October 7 when an Israeli air strike targeted two Salafists in the southern city of Rafah, killing one and critically wounding the second.
Five children and three adults were also wounded in the strike, prompting a rare armed response from Hamas and Islamic Jihad militants, who fired a barrage of rockets at Israel.The violence rumbled on until the weekend, when several Israeli air strikes killed five militants, including a top Salafist leader.
The last time Hamas militants fired on Israel was during a flare up in June when militant groups fired more than 150 rockets, wounding five, and Israel hit back with air strikes that killed 15 Palestinians.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Kareena Kapoor Khan has skipped the promotions of her upcoming film with Salman and has di
- Salman missing 'party days'
- Hema Malini discharged from hospital
- Aamir-A R Rahman teams up for next home production
- Garam Dharam upset with media
- Varun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 crore
- Star studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’
- Gaysil Naubert to choreograph
- Hansal Mehta to Make Sanjay Gandhi Biopic
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe