- Katie Holmes shares beauty tipsHalle Berry launched lingersPics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan\'s diwali partyImages: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in DubaiSONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans at Siachen'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir KhanFirst fish hospital in Kolkata soonMany faces of Shah Rukh KhanIndia celebrates Diwali with traditional fervour
Sardar Singh will lead a 21-member Indian men’s hockey squad for the four-match Test tou
Gaza rocket hits Israel Last Updated : 17 Oct 2012 08:42:34 AM IST Gaza rocket hits Israel
Militants from the Gaza Strip fired a rocket at southern Israel that exploded near a home,causing damage and hysteria, police said, two days after the latest cross-border violence abated.
Police spokeswoman Luba Samri said "a rocket fired at the Lakhish region exploded in the yard of a home, causing minor damages to the building. Two people were treated for hysteria.
The Israeli air force hit three targets in Gaza on Saturday, hours after a rocket fired from the territory exploded near a house in southern Israel, sources on both sides said.
"Aircraft targeted a terror activity site in the northern Gaza Strip, and two terror activity sites in the central Gaza Strip. Direct hits were confirmed," a statement from the Israeli military said.
"The rocket fired last night was the first since Sunday,when five projectiles from the enclave hit southern Israel at the end of the latest bout of unrest, beginning on October 7 when an Israeli air strike targeted two Salafists in the southern city of Rafah, killing one and critically wounding the second.
Five children and three adults were also wounded in the strike, prompting a rare armed response from Hamas and Islamic Jihad militants, who fired a barrage of rockets at Israel.The violence rumbled on until the weekend, when several Israeli air strikes killed five militants, including a top Salafist leader.
The last time Hamas militants fired on Israel was during a flare up in June when militant groups fired more than 150 rockets, wounding five, and Israel hit back with air strikes that killed 15 Palestinians.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Katie Holmes has given a few tips for moms-on-the-move.
- Jennifer Aniston set wedding details
- Katy Perry cancels birthday trip to Egypt?
- Halle Berry launched lingers
- Pics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan's diwali party
- Images: Happy New Year movie stars dazzle in Dubai
- SONGS: Manna Dey had a mesmerising voice!
- 'PK' is the toughest role of my career: Aamir Khan
- Bollywood goes gaga over 'PK' teaser
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country