- Arpita Khan's birthday at Barcelona, will Salman go?Top five Dancing Divas of Bollywood12-yr-old Nicole Barr is as intelligent as Albert Eintein and Stephen HawkingFloods create a havoc in Kolkata, in picsMumbai costliest city for travellersBeyonce suffers wardrobe malfunctionAishwarya coming back after 5-yearsKangana walks ramp for designer Manav GangwaniChina's chicken, lamb kebabs in DelhiSee Richa in de-glamourised avatar
Sporting legend Milkha Singh in Chandigarh on Sunday congratulated golfer Ranveer Singh Sa
PIA chief resigns on health grounds Last Updated : 18 Sep 2012 02:06:39 PM IST PIA chief resigns on health grounds
Pakistan International Airlines Chairman Air Chief Marshal (retd) Rao Qamar Suleman resigned on Tuesday as chairman and managing director of the state-run Pakistan Airlines on health grounds.
A spokesman for the national carrier confirmed Suleman's resignation. He was appointed head of the PIA on March 20 as part of
efforts to turn around the loss-making airline. Suleman headed the Pakistan Air Force during 2009-2012.
Despite several initiatives launched by Suleman, PIA's losses have mounted in recent months and the airline has been hit hard by frequent technical problems with its aircraft and delayed flights.
Last week, the Supreme Court had summoned Suleman for the second week of October on an application moved by the Transparency International-Pakistan voicing apprehensions over the state of affairs and corruption in the national flag carrier.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Arpita Khan, Salman Khan's darling sister is celebrating her birthday in Barcelona in styl
- Dhak Dhak girl launches her latest venture Madz
- Why Hrithik Roshan praised Freida Pinto so much?
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' launched
- Top five Dancing Divas of Bollywood
- YRF to debut on US TV now!
- Akshara Haasan to walk ramp for Bridal show
- Sonakshi excited for Dawood's sister role
- AIB now to spoof Bollywood party songs
12-year-old UK girl gets highest IQ test score of 162
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that