- What a comeback Aishwarya!Aditi Rao Hydri goes toplessSridevi's daughter Khushi kisses Jack GilinskyJab Kareena met Mira and Shahid met SaifParineeti gets in a new skinWhy was Kareena-Arjun intimate scenes deleted?Who will win 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded'?Katrina-Arjun\'s \'Fitoor\' wraps shootingWhen Kapil was pushed out of Aishwarya\'s vanity vanPriyanka to return to India for \'Bajirao\' shoot next week
The Indian hockey team had a disappointing start to their four-Test series as they suffere
PIA chief resigns on health grounds Last Updated : 18 Sep 2012 02:06:39 PM IST PIA chief resigns on health grounds
Pakistan International Airlines Chairman Air Chief Marshal (retd) Rao Qamar Suleman resigned on Tuesday as chairman and managing director of the state-run Pakistan Airlines on health grounds.
A spokesman for the national carrier confirmed Suleman's resignation. He was appointed head of the PIA on March 20 as part of
efforts to turn around the loss-making airline. Suleman headed the Pakistan Air Force during 2009-2012.
Despite several initiatives launched by Suleman, PIA's losses have mounted in recent months and the airline has been hit hard by frequent technical problems with its aircraft and delayed flights.
Last week, the Supreme Court had summoned Suleman for the second week of October on an application moved by the Transparency International-Pakistan voicing apprehensions over the state of affairs and corruption in the national flag carrier.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
All fans of Aishwarya Rai will have ample of Aishwarya on screen in the coming years, read
- Aditi Rao Hydri goes topless
- Surveen Chawla not to enter 'Bigg Boss 9'
- Sridevi's daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky
- Jab Kareena met Mira and Shahid met Saif
- 'Guddi Ki Gun' trailer released: Watch now
- BO clash of "Dilwale", "Bajirao Mastani" unfortunate: Priyanka
- Aishwarya doesn't like to be tagged as glamorous
- When Deepika and Ranveer shared a cute kiss
A dog in the US had to be rescued after it accidentally knocked its owner's idling truck i
Microsoft launched LUMIA 640 LTE 4G device priced at Rs 17,399 with an aim to widen its po