- Urvashi did mistake againKatrina Kaif is under no pressureIs Puli a match to Bahubali?Ileana on small breakAlia's dad wants her to encash her popularityNimrat has special feeling for AkshayHas Aishwarya sidelined Irrfan Khan from Jazbaa promotions?Varun Dhawan and Natasha enjoy in MaldivesKnow what were Salman’s life changing tips for Athiya ShettyNeha Dhupia lesser known facts
Reigning world tennis champion Novak Djokovic became a new goodwill ambassador for the UN
PIA chief resigns on health grounds Last Updated : 18 Sep 2012 02:06:39 PM IST PIA chief resigns on health grounds
Pakistan International Airlines Chairman Air Chief Marshal (retd) Rao Qamar Suleman resigned on Tuesday as chairman and managing director of the state-run Pakistan Airlines on health grounds.
A spokesman for the national carrier confirmed Suleman's resignation. He was appointed head of the PIA on March 20 as part of
efforts to turn around the loss-making airline. Suleman headed the Pakistan Air Force during 2009-2012.
Despite several initiatives launched by Suleman, PIA's losses have mounted in recent months and the airline has been hit hard by frequent technical problems with its aircraft and delayed flights.
Last week, the Supreme Court had summoned Suleman for the second week of October on an application moved by the Transparency International-Pakistan voicing apprehensions over the state of affairs and corruption in the national flag carrier.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has wished luck to star-kids Athiya Shetty and Sooraj Pancholi ah
- We have "fair idea" of motive behind Sheena's murder: Maria
- No pressure to get married: Gauhar Khan
- I don't like the tag of comedy: Rajpal Yadav
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Urshavi did mistake again
- Katrina Kaif is under no pressure
- Is Puli a match to Bahubali?
- Ileana on small break
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.