- \'Single again\' Hrithik is ready to \'mingle\'!Sussanne celebrates Halloween with kidsWhat make Aishwarya stay awake all night?Birthday Special: Aish's most gorgeous sefliesLisa Haydon skipped 'The Shaukeens' promotionsHow Aishwarya lost post-pregnancy weightKapil Sharma's wife does not like his jokes on herTen best dressed starsWedding album of Aishwarya Rai BachchanJukebox of \'The Shaukeens\' audio is out!
Former Indian tennis legend Vijay Amritraj says Sania Mirza should not have quit playing
PIA chief resigns on health grounds Last Updated : 18 Sep 2012 02:06:39 PM IST PIA chief resigns on health grounds
Pakistan International Airlines Chairman Air Chief Marshal (retd) Rao Qamar Suleman resigned on Tuesday as chairman and managing director of the state-run Pakistan Airlines on health grounds.
A spokesman for the national carrier confirmed Suleman's resignation. He was appointed head of the PIA on March 20 as part of
efforts to turn around the loss-making airline. Suleman headed the Pakistan Air Force during 2009-2012.
Despite several initiatives launched by Suleman, PIA's losses have mounted in recent months and the airline has been hit hard by frequent technical problems with its aircraft and delayed flights.
Last week, the Supreme Court had summoned Suleman for the second week of October on an application moved by the Transparency International-Pakistan voicing apprehensions over the state of affairs and corruption in the national flag carrier.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Singer-songwriter Bob Dylan will release a covers album titled Shadows in the Night next
- Bruce Willis, Bill Murray to star in 'Magic City'
- 'Single again' Hrithik is ready to 'mingle'!
- Sussanne celebrates Halloween with kids
- 'Happy Ending' is a spoof on Bollywood: Kalki
- What make Aishwarya stay awake all night?
- Birthday Special: Aish's most gorgeous seflies
- Lisa Haydon skipped 'The Shaukeens' promotions
- Lisa Haydon suffering from dengue
Not only in Delhi, street harassment and eve-teasing incidents are also common in New York
Handset maker Lava Friday launched a new series of Iris smartphones under the 'Fuel' brand