- Interesting facts about Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'List of Kangana Ranaut's boyfriendsWhen Sachin’s driving cause headache to AnjaliIs Rakhi obsessed with Sunny Leone? said, \'Leela ko geela kar dungi\'Ranveer's lady love feels proud of him!BMW launches new ‘6 Series Gran Coupe‘You can never win from media’IIFA:Sonakshi Sinha stuns everyone with her new lookMithun Chakroborty a Naxalite?OMG! Arjun Kapoor wants to marry Ranveer when the law changes
US Soccer Federation president Sunil Gulati said he is joining the bid to oust embattled F
PIA chief resigns on health grounds Last Updated : 18 Sep 2012 02:06:39 PM IST PIA chief resigns on health grounds
Pakistan International Airlines Chairman Air Chief Marshal (retd) Rao Qamar Suleman resigned on Tuesday as chairman and managing director of the state-run Pakistan Airlines on health grounds.
A spokesman for the national carrier confirmed Suleman's resignation. He was appointed head of the PIA on March 20 as part of
efforts to turn around the loss-making airline. Suleman headed the Pakistan Air Force during 2009-2012.
Despite several initiatives launched by Suleman, PIA's losses have mounted in recent months and the airline has been hit hard by frequent technical problems with its aircraft and delayed flights.
Last week, the Supreme Court had summoned Suleman for the second week of October on an application moved by the Transparency International-Pakistan voicing apprehensions over the state of affairs and corruption in the national flag carrier.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The most-awaited teaser of Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' has been released, and it is
- List of Kangana Ranaut's boyfriends
- Dharmendra discharged from hospital, surgery postponed
- Is Rakhi obsessed with Sunny Leone? said, 'Leela ko geela kar dungi'
- Ranveer's lady love feels proud of him!
- Didn't do '50 Shades' because of nudity
- PICS:‘You can never win from media’
- IIFA:Sonakshi Sinha stuns everyone with her new look
- Mithun Chakroborty a Naxalite?
Flight delays can make passengers grumpy but not when the pilot orders pizzas for them as
Announcing its India foray, Chinese handset maker Coolpad today said it will set up an ass