- Urvashi did mistake againKatrina Kaif is under no pressureIs Puli a match to Bahubali?Ileana on small breakAlia's dad wants her to encash her popularityNimrat has special feeling for AkshayHas Aishwarya sidelined Irrfan Khan from Jazbaa promotions?Varun Dhawan and Natasha enjoy in MaldivesKnow what were Salman’s life changing tips for Athiya ShettyNeha Dhupia lesser known facts
Reigning world tennis champion Novak Djokovic became a new goodwill ambassador for the UN
Once-in-a-lifetime 12/12/12 date spawns mass weddings, superstitions Last Updated : 12 Dec 2012 11:59:32 AM IST File Photo:
This will be the last such triple date for almost a century -- until January 1, 2101.
Doctors are getting requests from expectant mothers who want their babies to be born on this day. Even wedding planners are flooded with requests from couples who want to tie the knot on this unique date.But, this date is not only popular because of its uniqueness but even stars spell good luck on this date.According to astrologers, this date will be very auspicious to get married or child birth due to the position of Jupiter. They say, this date indicates harmony and strengthening of relationships.The date is a mixture of the numbers 1 and 2 — number 1 stands for the planet moon and 2 stands for planet sun. It marks the mingling of these two planets and thus the consequences of itAstrologers have predicted that the children born on this day will be sharp and bright. Even numerologists say that the lucky combination of number 12 is highly auspicious for starting new ventures or entering into partnerships.Businesses, especially related to education and hospitalities, will be favourable if commenced on this date, said a numerologist.But astrologers have warned against naming their kids on this day as naming a child is not supposed to be auspicious on this day.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Filmmakers Abbas-Mustan has revealed that Kapil Sharma was the only actor they considered
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- 'Phantom' tweet review
- Let’s know about the celebs through their tattoos
- You will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
- No pressure to get married: Gauhar Khan
- I don't like the tag of comedy: Rajpal Yadav
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Urshavi did mistake again
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.