- Arjun Rampal growing beard for 'Daddy'Who is playing Aamir Khan\'s daughter in Dangal?PICS:Rahul blames Modi for snatching land from farmersWhy Sunny Leone is better than Sherlyn Chopra and Rakhi SawantNew 'Jurassic World' poster unveiledRussell powers KKR home by 4 wickets against KXIPMeet Poonam Dhillon's daughterMalaika's blouse gets unbuttonedAmitabh-Aish at the opening of Kalyan JewellersYamaha launches 125cc bike Saluto
The Auditor-General of Pakistan is set to carry out an audit of the national hockey federa
ICC T20 world cup India vs South Africa: Statistical highlights Last Updated : 03 Oct 2012 12:10:08 PM IST File Photo
Statistical highlights of the Super Eights match of the ICC Twenty20 World Cup between India and South Africa here.
- Suresh Raina has become the second Indian fielder to take three catches in a T20I. Rohit Sharma had performed the feat against South Africa at Johannesburg on March 30, 2012. Raina has become the first Indian to achieve the feat in the ICC World Twenty20.
- Suresh Raina, with 15 catches in 32 matches, has set an Indian fielding record in T20Is, eclipsing Rohit Sharma's tally of 14 in 32.
- Zaheer Khan (3/22) has registered his best bowling figures against South Africa in T20Is.
- Zaheer is averaging 17.63 runs apiece in Indian wins while claiming eleven wickets in eight matches.
- Zaheer's performance is the second best by an Indian bowler against South Africa in T20Is. Rudra Pratap Singh had claimed 4 for 13 at Durban on September 20, 2007.
- India have won three matches out of four played against South Africa in the ICC World Twenty20 - winning per centage 75.00. Their triumph by one run is their smallest victory margin in T20Is.
- Three teams -- India, South Africa and New Zealand -- have won by one-run margin in the ICC World Twenty20.
- Eight games have produced one-run wins in Twenty20 Internationals.
- India's tally of five wins against South Africa (out of seven played) is the most against any side in T20Is.
- With 185 runs in five matches at an average of 46.25, Virat Kohli is the leading run-getter for India in the present tournament.
- Suresh Raina (45) has recorded his second highest score against South Africa, next only to the the 101 at Gros Islet on May 2, 2010. He enjoys a splendid average of 48.25 against South Africa while managing 193 runs in five innings, including a hundred.
- Morne Morkel (2/28) has registered his best bowling figures against India in T20Is.
- Faf du Plessis (65 off 38 balls) has recorded his first half-century in T20Is.
- The aforesaid knock is his second highest by a South African batsman against India in the ICC World Twenty20. Jacques Kallis had posted 73 at Gros Islet on May 2, 2010.
- Du Plessis' impressive strike rate of 171.05 is the highest in an innings by a South African player against a Test-playing side in the ICC World Twenty20.
- Yuvraj Singh has recorded his best bowling figures in a series/tournament, capturing 8 wickets at an average of 10.12 in five matches. His marvellous figures of 2 or 23 are his best against South Africa in T20Is.
- Yuvraj, for the fourth time, has got the Man of the Match award in T20Is - his first against South Africa.
- Lakshmipathy Balaji took 9 wickets in four matches at an average of 9.77 - the most by an Indian bowler in the ICC World Twenty20 2012. Only Shane Watson has taken more wickets than Balaji - 11 at an average of 12.81 in five matches.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Malaika Arora Khan wants to turn choreographer for movies after showing off her da
- Big B enjoying homemade stories of little Aaradhaya
- Sonam Kapoor humbled to play 'Neerja Bhanot'
- Anushka taking career's biggest risk
- Know the Truth behind Shahid's No to 'XXX'!
- Arjun Rampal growing beard for 'Daddy'
- Calvin Harris is allergic to Taylor Swift's cats
- Kylie Jenner doesn't want to be a model
- Kevin James uses a Segway to control his children.
The sight of driverless Delhi Metro trains whizzing past stations, crowded and deserted, i
Running out of battery? Yell at your phone to charge it!