- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeralSharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad BediDiamond shapes define your personality tooEating 'diet' foods can make you fat: StudyImtiaz to finalize title of upcoming filmHow to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screens
Rio Olympic silver medallist P.V. Sindhu defeated Dinar Dyah Ayustine of Indonesia to adva
CLT20 matches shifted out of Hyderabad Last Updated : 02 Sep 2013 06:42:45 PM IST File Photo
The Champions League T20 matches, which were originally scheduled in Hyderabad, have been shifted to Mohali, Ranchi and Ahmedabad after the local police refused to provide security cover for the event due to Ganesh immersion and the ongoing Telengana agitation in parts of the state.
Four teams - Sunrisers Hyderabad, Otago Volts (New Zealand), Kandurata Maroons (Sri Lanka) and Faisalabad Wolves (Pakistan) - were to play each other once in the CLT20 qualifiers at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium on September 17, 18 and 20 but the six games will now be played at the PCA Stadium in Mohali.
The top two teams will join the eight others that have already qualified for the group phase.
The three double-headers of the group stages, too, have been shifted out from the state, the organisers said on Monday.
While Mohali will play host to two matches on September 24, the JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi has bagged the double-header on September 28.
The two games scheduled on September 30 will take place at the Sardar Patel Gujarat Stadium in Motera.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Where at one side it was late actor Vinod Khanna's funeral on the other side actress Priya
- Indian short film to be screened by Unesco in Indonesia
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
- 'Jolly LLB 2': HC exempts Akshay Kumar from personal appearance in court
Indian Man Kaur, 101, won the 100 metres sprint at the World Masters Games here on Monday.
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit