- Siddharth romancing Kohli's exPICS: When celebs talk sex, virginity and one-night standSussanne sports a new tattooKareena goes floral for VogueHot photo shoot for \'Kamasutra 3D\'Is virginity an issue?Spring and Summer Fashion Fest 2014US model Brooklyn DeckerSpot the difference: Celeb wax statuesKalki at grand finale of Max Fashion
Brazil's Felipe Massa is looking forward to reigniting his Formula One career with William
CLT20 matches shifted out of Hyderabad Last Updated : 02 Sep 2013 06:42:45 PM IST File Photo
The Champions League T20 matches, which were originally scheduled in Hyderabad, have been shifted to Mohali, Ranchi and Ahmedabad after the local police refused to provide security cover for the event due to Ganesh immersion and the ongoing Telengana agitation in parts of the state.
Four teams - Sunrisers Hyderabad, Otago Volts (New Zealand), Kandurata Maroons (Sri Lanka) and Faisalabad Wolves (Pakistan) - were to play each other once in the CLT20 qualifiers at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium on September 17, 18 and 20 but the six games will now be played at the PCA Stadium in Mohali.
The top two teams will join the eight others that have already qualified for the group phase.
The three double-headers of the group stages, too, have been shifted out from the state, the organisers said on Monday.
While Mohali will play host to two matches on September 24, the JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi has bagged the double-header on September 28.
The two games scheduled on September 30 will take place at the Sardar Patel Gujarat Stadium in Motera.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
If you are still believing that Emraan Hashmi is still Bollywood’s serial kisser, so you
- Gulaab Gang is all about Women Empowerment
- OMG! Siddharth Mallya shoves his hand inside Kat’s top
- Elli Avram staying in Salman's house!
- Women’s day special: Bollywood’s top six powerful beauties
- Amitabh Bachchan was in love with Waheeda Rehman
- PICS: Siddharth romancing Kohli's ex
- Ranveer Singh thinks politics is dirty
- Shiney Ahuja to star in 'Welcome Back'
You must hae heard about the mating rituals of endemic species Albatross. But you never wa
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric