- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
CLT20 matches shifted out of Hyderabad Last Updated : 02 Sep 2013 06:42:45 PM IST File Photo
The Champions League T20 matches, which were originally scheduled in Hyderabad, have been shifted to Mohali, Ranchi and Ahmedabad after the local police refused to provide security cover for the event due to Ganesh immersion and the ongoing Telengana agitation in parts of the state.
Four teams - Sunrisers Hyderabad, Otago Volts (New Zealand), Kandurata Maroons (Sri Lanka) and Faisalabad Wolves (Pakistan) - were to play each other once in the CLT20 qualifiers at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium on September 17, 18 and 20 but the six games will now be played at the PCA Stadium in Mohali.
The top two teams will join the eight others that have already qualified for the group phase.
The three double-headers of the group stages, too, have been shifted out from the state, the organisers said on Monday.
While Mohali will play host to two matches on September 24, the JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi has bagged the double-header on September 28.
The two games scheduled on September 30 will take place at the Sardar Patel Gujarat Stadium in Motera.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Adapted from two films, the Indonesian movie "The Raid: Redemption" (2001) and the 2004 Te
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
- I can't live for awards: Kalki Koechlin
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of